Hotness can anyone suggest me a good bike within 65000 ...

Hot Deal can anyone suggest me a good bike within 65000 rs ?

619°
Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8

hi folks !!
I want ur suggestion regarding buying a new bike.
my budget is 60-65000 onroad.

plz anyone having good knowledge of bikes suggest me .

should be a could combination of decent power with reasonable mileage.

I hope to get some good suggestions.
thanks in advance https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

54 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741

VU

Reference: Your DP. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8

also, any practical experience with bike will be quite helpful as sometimes performance n mileage on papers and real life differs a lot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
139
22216
409

my suggestion is Honda shine

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8
@billa ajith wrote:

my suggestion is Honda shine


any practical experience with this bro ?
n mileage ? or ride quality or any other standard info that u have ?

286 907
Deal Major
12
28592
184

Vu to attract dimmers, no idea abt ur question.

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

Vu to attract dimmers, no idea abt ur question.


haha !!
but I dint share any trick https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
I just asked for suggestion, n I think this can be helpful for many https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

286 907
Deal Major
12
28592
184
@theaviator wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

Vu to attract dimmers, no idea abt ur question.


haha !!
but I dint share any trick https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
I just asked for suggestion, n I think this can be helpful for many https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


if green appls increases, many dimers will click ur thread… may be they wil help you.. not for any trick https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
442
9

Buy Bajaj Discover 150F Blindly. About 70k on road. If very much traffic in your city than buy Discover 150s, its without front faring and easy to handle in city traffic..

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8
@hps21 wrote:

Buy Bajaj Discover 150F Blindly. About 70k on road. If very much traffic in your city than buy Discover 150s, its without front faring and easy to handle in city traffic..


I had these 2 in my mind, sply the 150s, but was concerned about the mileage, coz I heard these does not give the mileage near to what is claimed.
Otherwise, fairly good bikes at this price point.
About 150f, I don’t like its design, it looks bit awkward to me.

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
532
32858
1090

DEKH BHAI buy Honda Stunner u cant get more style and performance at this price https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hero Ignitor also not a bad option https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8
@saif17 wrote:

@theaviator

Which city you belongs to?
because on road prices varies.

My Suggestions:
Hero Passion Pro.
Mileage- 55-60Kmpl
http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...

Hero Passion XPro.
Mileage- around 50-55Kmpl

http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...


Bhai are not they very low power bikes, basically I want 125-150cc.
At least 125 cc

Programmer creattica full
Deal Captain
32
9676
53
@theaviator wrote:

@saif17 wrote:

@theaviator

Which city you belongs to?
because on road prices varies.

My Suggestions:
Hero Passion Pro.
Mileage- 55-60Kmpl
http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...

Hero Passion XPro.
Mileage- around 50-55Kmpl

http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...


Bhai are not they very low power bikes, basically I want 125-150cc.
At least 125 cc


getting 125cc and above at this price is bit difficult.
You will at least need to spend 70k

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8
@no fpd wrote:

buy Honda Stunner u cant get more style and performance at this price https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hero Ignitor also not a bad option https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Mileage ??
N I guess its on road price is about 72-75k onroad. Plus I Think mileage seems too low, rest u plz guide me about its mileage, coz I had used this bike for 3-4 months, it used to give me mileage of only 35-40. But that was 2009 model.

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
532
32858
1090
@theaviator wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

buy Honda Stunner u cant get more style and performance at this price https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hero Ignitor also not a bad option https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Mileage ??
N I guess its on road price is about 72-75k onroad. Plus I Think mileage seems too low, rest u plz guide me about its mileage, coz I had used this bike for 3-4 months, it used to give me mileage of only 35-40. But that was 2009 model.


after many servicing I am getting around 55 . but initially I gave 45-50.
But again mileage will depend upon the road u drive. I drive inside campus only.

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8
@saif17 wrote:

@theaviator wrote:

@saif17 wrote:

@theaviator

Which city you belongs to?
because on road prices varies.

My Suggestions:
Hero Passion Pro.
Mileage- 55-60Kmpl
http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...

Hero Passion XPro.
Mileage- around 50-55Kmpl

http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...


Bhai are not they very low power bikes, basically I want 125-150cc.
At least 125 cc


getting 125cc and above at this price is bit difficult.
You will at least need to spend 70k


I ll be satisfied with 125cc also.
But new discovers 150s is also within my range as it coats 65000 on road.
But wanted more clarity on its mileage
N my city is chandigarh

Programmer creattica full
Deal Captain
32
9676
53
@theaviator wrote:

@saif17 wrote:

@theaviator wrote:

@saif17 wrote:

@theaviator

Which city you belongs to?
because on road prices varies.

My Suggestions:
Hero Passion Pro.
Mileage- 55-60Kmpl
http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...

Hero Passion XPro.
Mileage- around 50-55Kmpl

http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...


Bhai are not they very low power bikes, basically I want 125-150cc.
At least 125 cc


getting 125cc and above at this price is bit difficult.
You will at least need to spend 70k


I ll be satisfied with 125cc also.
But new discovers 150s is also within my range as it coats 65000 on road.
But wanted more clarity on its mileage

How about Hero Glamour?

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8
@saif17 wrote:

@theaviator wrote:

@saif17 wrote:

@theaviator wrote:

@saif17 wrote:

@theaviator

Which city you belongs to?
because on road prices varies.

My Suggestions:
Hero Passion Pro.
Mileage- 55-60Kmpl
http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...

Hero Passion XPro.
Mileage- around 50-55Kmpl

http://www.heromotocorp.com/en-in/the-bike/pass...


Bhai are not they very low power bikes, basically I want 125-150cc.
At least 125 cc


getting 125cc and above at this price is bit difficult.
You will at least need to spend 70k


I ll be satisfied with 125cc also.
But new discovers 150s is also within my range as it coats 65000 on road.
But wanted more clarity on its mileage

How about Hero Glamour?


It seems a good option, but will explore more options also, if I bought hero bike, then it will be amongst new glamour, or passion pro,
N if bajaj, it will be discover 125m or discover 150s.
N if Honda, it can be Honda shine https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
442
9

If u buy Bajaj Discover 150s, try to get it with MRF Zapper tyres. Its earlier stocks came with MRF tyres and new stocks coming with Eurogrip (TVS) tyres. MRF is very much better than Eurogrip Tyres. I have Discover 150F with me. Its length is big. Have some issues during driving in trafffic due to its big size from front…

Anyways Bajaj Discover 150s is ultimate Value for money….You can compare with other brands…

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8
@hps21 wrote:

If u buy Bajaj Discover 150s, try to get it with MRF Zapper tyres. Its earlier stocks came with MRF tyres and new stocks coming with Eurogrip (TVS) tyres. MRF is very much better than Eurogrip Tyres. I have Discover 150F with me. Its length is big. Have some issues during driving in trafffic due to its big size from front…

Anyways Bajaj Discover 150s is ultimate Value for money….You can compare with other brands…


OK bro !!
What mileage u r getting from 150f ?
N I suppose engine is same on both bikes so mileage will also be same.
Also I heard some gear box issues !!
Is there any gearbox issue ?

Images
suspended
387
9530
101
@theaviator wrote:

@hps21 wrote:

If u buy Bajaj Discover 150s, try to get it with MRF Zapper tyres. Its earlier stocks came with MRF tyres and new stocks coming with Eurogrip (TVS) tyres. MRF is very much better than Eurogrip Tyres. I have Discover 150F with me. Its length is big. Have some issues during driving in trafffic due to its big size from front…

Anyways Bajaj Discover 150s is ultimate Value for money….You can compare with other brands…


OK bro !!
What mileage u r getting from 150f ?
N I suppose engine is same on both bikes so mileage will also be same.
Also I heard some gear box issues !!
Is there any gearbox issue ?


CAREFUL: Was never satisfied with Bajaj’s service. Even Bangalore’s biggest chain of Bajaj Showrooms couldn’t provide service satisfactorily. And, I have encountered many such complaints from bajaj owners.

My recommendation would be a Honda(have been awarded for after sales service continuously). Engine is super smooth and refined, average is very good. All in all one of the best. Though, I have no idea about Yamaha and Suzuki( my other two interests).

EDIT: My discover had gearbox issues, shock absorber issues(they changed it twice but the problem persisted). After an accident they couldn’t align the handle assembly even after umpteen services.

Cutee
Deal Subedar
264
2168
27

Adding to your 125cc segment list : Yamaha SS125
I guess its around 65k OTR and mileage should be around 50-54

Img 20150319 wa0044
Deal Cadet
67
540
15

Bro Go With Honda Dream Yuga Best Service and Mileage upto 80KM P/ltr (Depends on how u ride on road and maintain)

P.S. – I also have Honda Shine n i’m happy with it and my cousin brother have Honda Dream Yuga and he is also happy…..

my suggestion go with Dream Yuga https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20141112 wa0001
Deal Cadet
55
242
8
@ripper wrote:

Bro Go With Honda Dream Yuga Best Service and Mileage upto 80KM P/ltr (Depends on how u ride on road and maintain)

P.S. – I also have Honda Shine n i’m happy with it and my cousin brother have Honda Dream Yuga and he is also happy…..

my suggestion go with Dream Yuga https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Company claimed 74 for this bike !!

Images
suspended
387
9530
101
@theaviator wrote:

@ripper wrote:

Bro Go With Honda Dream Yuga Best Service and Mileage upto 80KM P/ltr (Depends on how u ride on road and maintain)

P.S. – I also have Honda Shine n i’m happy with it and my cousin brother have Honda Dream Yuga and he is also happy…..

my suggestion go with Dream Yuga https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Company claimed 74 for this bike !!


Ideally you should get around 55Kmpl.

Index
Analyst
892
10228
209
@no fpd wrote:

@theaviator wrote:

@no fpd wrote:

buy Honda Stunner u cant get more style and performance at this price https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Hero Ignitor also not a bad option https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Mileage ??
N I guess its on road price is about 72-75k onroad. Plus I Think mileage seems too low, rest u plz guide me about its mileage, coz I had used this bike for 3-4 months, it used to give me mileage of only 35-40. But that was 2009 model.


after many servicing I am getting around 55 . but initially I gave 45-50.
But again mileage will depend upon the road u drive. I drive inside campus only.


In your campus, they allow bikes for students?!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
674
12874
152
@dimepincher wrote:


In your campus, they allow bikes for students ?!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif
Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
532
32858
1090
@dimepincher wrote:
In your campus, they allow bikes for students?!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


@Noah wrote:

@dimepincher wrote:


In your campus, they allow bikes for students ?!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

yes I am among the very few lucky ones. After my batch they banned it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing