Can downloading torrent get you in trouble in I...

Can downloading torrent get you in trouble in India now?

Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1064
19

I see these warning that FBI are catching people and will impose fine and put behind bars and etc. Is it true? Are you guys still downloading?

PS: Was really looking forward to binge-watching “Stranger Things”. I have put my plans on hold until a good discussion.

  • In
14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

I think people are smart here, might workout alternate options https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

by the way howz retired life going on……..

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3768
43
@sunnie wrote:

I think people are smart here, might workout alternate options https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

by the way howz retired life going on……..


FBI has no authority in India and Indian police don’t cooperate with them whatsoever. Even direct download without using VPS and likes would get you in no trouble.

PS- Not really a movie/show buff but I do download videos related to some training and haters are welcome

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1064
19
@sunnie wrote:

I think people are smart here, might workout alternate options https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

by the way howz retired life going on……..


was really looking forward to retirement and watching what I felt like. Never thought this is what I would get in return for saving all those lives and putting my own at risk. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1

koi tnsn nai hai bhai dabakai download karo.hardisk full hojaney kai bad aur do tin external hd lao and download karo koi tnsn nai.

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
96
1064
19
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@sunnie wrote:

I think people are smart here, might workout alternate options https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

by the way howz retired life going on……..


FBI has no authority in India and Indian police don’t cooperate with them whatsoever. Even direct download without using VPS and likes would get you in no trouble.

PS- Not really a movie/show buff but I do download videos related to some training and haters are welcome


Agar cooperate kar diya to apni to lag jayegi na
PS: might get a chance to visit US free of cost https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1514
43

nothings gonna happen ….
This is India , use it freely ..

When you reach court ask the Judge , after killing someone ,ppl are not arrested . and if i open extratorrent u gonna put me up in jail ,,, ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
133
1302
51

many torrent websites blocked already,what if i access via proxy sites?

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@hackerboys wrote:

nothings gonna happen ….
This is India , use it freely ..

When you reach court ask the Judge , after killing someone ,ppl are not arrested . and if i open extratorrent u gonna put me up in jail ,,, ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


IF your timing is bad, even a facebook post can put you behind the bars https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

If FBI Arrest someone for Trorrent download

FBI ki Badnami hogi ya User ki ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Leicester city v liverpool
Deal Subedar
0
149
2031
23
@blue wine wrote:

If FBI Arrest someone for Trorrent download

FBI ki Badnami hogi ya User ki ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


bombay high court says watching pirated movie is nt a crime …… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@forgotten wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

If FBI Arrest someone for Trorrent download

FBI ki Badnami hogi ya User ki ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


bombay high court says watching pirated movie is nt a crime …… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif aacha

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
1918
26

“Stranger things” is available on Netflix, Why do you want to torrent that?!

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16368
120

https://i.imgur.com/WZJocGw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/kWpsDyW.jpg

Missing