Can We block - Ad-bot

Can We block - Ad-bot

Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
25

Delete thread if Its Against the DD’s Revenue

I C Adbot comments even after install adblock

  • In
19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37

Pehle boot ko bot likh https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214
@CrazyTroll wrote:

Pehle boot ko bot likh https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif



Guess it’s sarcasm intended. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Timon    gesture drawing by gooseberry007
Deal Lieutenant
0
20
4674
37
@Magus wrote:


@CrazyTroll wrote:

Pehle boot ko bot likh https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif



Guess it’s sarcasm intended. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Isko fir se nayi id banani hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
25
[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@CrazyTroll wrote:

Pehle boot ko bot likh https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif



Guess it’s sarcasm intended. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Isko fir se nayi id banani hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

English week hai sorry https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,086
56006
1066

Yes how to avoid it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16350
119

Instead of this AD-bot/boot idea why don’t DD directly ask 10/20 dimes from every users as monthly charges, that would be better

Seriously this Ad bot idea is disgusting, tomorrow i will create a thread in hot deal section and then i will post the link in every threads like this :

Nothing related to this deal but I found these good deals on Desidime today: My deal link here
And trust me, I am not only about deals : Barood bhai thread link here

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161

Nothing related to this deal but I found these good deals on Desidime today:

5% off on Amazon Gift Card Top-up using coupon code TOPUP5GC

This is DD Exclusive Offer Flat 10% off on all local offers using coupon code DD10

And trust me, I am not only about deals – Housie Game on 7th Sept at 3PM and Predict and Win Game

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@Tejaa wrote:

Instead of this AD-bot/boot idea why don’t DD directly ask 10/20 dimes from every users as monthly charges, that would be better

Seriously this Ad bot idea is disgusting, tomorrow i will create a thread in hot deal section and then i will post the link in every threads like this :

Nothing related to this deal but I found these good deals on Desidime today: My deal link here
And trust me, I am not only about deals : Barood bhai thread link here


Why users need to pay 10/20 dimes, they have to pay us 10/20 dimes for visiting dialy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16350
119
@blue wine wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Yes how to avoid it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/247314/medium/3561640image.png?1480951397
?


Arey AD bot bhyya dost & dime section mein tau atleast humara picha chodo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
55
@Tejaa wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Yes how to avoid it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/247317/medium/3561642image.png?1480951398
?


Arey AD bot bhyya dost & dime section mein tau atleast humara picha chodo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

this remembers me of hutch ads.. wherever you go our shit follows..

400x400 image52036994
Deal Subedar
0
317
2912
55
@Achilles wrote:

Yes how to avoid it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Install Adblock Plus chrome extension

Thumbimgcrop 1451848469831
Deal Cadet
1
92
710
13

I mean why I see so much of tension regarding this
If DiDi has installed Ad-Bots
Dimers Should/Have Installed Adblock

Why to create tension for both ,
They go there way
You go yours https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

400x400 image52036994
Deal Subedar
0
317
2912
55
@blue wine wrote:

@DealLooter wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

Yes how to avoid it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Install Adblock Plus chrome extension


already have


Then what for this thread is created https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
34
1,230
20132
325

Use AdBlock chrome extension. Right click on the Ad Bot and select block this ad and that shit bot will disappear.

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52036
1046
@blue wine wrote:

[email protected] ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...34 wrote:

@Magus wrote:


@CrazyTroll wrote:

Pehle boot ko bot likh https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif



Guess it’s sarcasm intended. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Isko fir se nayi id banani hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

English week hai sorry https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


We celebrate only Hindi week not English week.

Missing