Cancelling Flight Tickets on Paytm, 1000 offer

171°
Deal Cadet
raset

Hi,

Anyone has any idea, how is paytm processing refund for cancellation of flight tickets booked using 1000 cashback offer for low priced flights? Need help

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Don’t cancel now.. Airlines charge around 2k cancelation charge per ticket

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

cancelled flight ticket refunds are like tdr refunds frm irctc leaving one feel humiliated and frustrated

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have an experience. Like the gentlemen said above they deduct the airline cancelation fees plus their convenience fees plus any cashback that was offered during the purchase of ticket.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

In Summary, leave it and forget it?

@teragoel wrote:

I have an experience. Like the gentlemen said above they deduct the airline cancelation fees plus their convenience fees plus any cashback that was offered during the purchase of ticket.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes. I agree 👍

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But what if the fees is more than the value of ticket! How will they recover?

@teragoel wrote:

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@raset wrote:

@teragoel wrote:

You will get 0 refund

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@adnan_d92 wrote:

@raset wrote:

@teragoel wrote:

You will get 0 refund
Say Baba ji ka thulu instead

replyuser
Click here to reply