Card on Card basis Credit Card

Card on Card basis Credit Card

53°
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
0

Hey guys how old should the previous credit card be to apply for card to card basis credit card? Also is the statement also required to be submitted of old card?

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
83
516
17

6 months
Yes 2 months statement required
You can apply all except amex provided you have threshold limit

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
292
4
karanoshan wrote:

6 months
Yes 2 months statement required
You can apply all except amex provided you have threshold limit

@karanoshan

Which bank is providing CC on CC basis?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
110
2

Card must be Min 6 months old but most banks ask for 1 year old card now a days.
You need to provide last statement and they sometimes also ask for a copy of front side of the credit card also. Make sure you do not provide back side where cvv is written.

@ramadesidime
Many banks provider on C2C basis but you need to visit branch or call cc to know as most of the times there is no such option written online on their pages. From my experience, Yes bank easily provides on card to card basis . I got yes premia on basis of HDFC card and later upgraded it to yes first preferred.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
0
raj7254 wrote:

Card must be Min 6 months old but most banks ask for 1 year old card now a days.
You need to provide last statement and they sometimes also ask for a copy of front side of the credit card also. Make sure you do not provide back side where cvv is written.

@ramadesidime
Many banks provider on C2C basis but you need to visit branch or call cc to know as most of the times there is no such option written online on their pages. From my experience, Yes bank easily provides on card to card basis . I got yes premia on basis of HDFC card and later upgraded it to yes first preferred.

Any idea how old the card should be to apply for Standard chartered card? 6months or 1year?

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2612
39
Expand
watever wrote:

Any idea how old the card should be to apply for Standard chartered card? 6months or 1year?

1 YEAR

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
110
2
Expand
watever wrote:

Any idea how old the card should be to apply for Standard chartered card? 6months or 1year?

most probably would be 1 year as most banks ask for 1 yr old card but you can check with their cc.

Babys%2001
Deal Subedar
105
1120
72
raj7254 wrote:

Card must be Min 6 months old but most banks ask for 1 year old card now a days.
You need to provide last statement and they sometimes also ask for a copy of front side of the credit card also. Make sure you do not provide back side where cvv is written.

@ramadesidime
Many banks provider on C2C basis but you need to visit branch or call cc to know as most of the times there is no such option written online on their pages. From my experience, Yes bank easily provides on card to card basis . I got yes premia on basis of HDFC card and later upgraded it to yes first preferred.

How u upgraded ur yes bank card? They offered or u applied for it? On what basis they upgraded ur card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
110
2
Expand
drjpatwa wrote:

How u upgraded ur yes bank card? They offered or u applied for it? On what basis they upgraded ur card?

yes they offered the upgrade but not really sure on what basis.
i got the premia card last year almost same time and this year in aug i received sms that i can upgrade to Yes First Preferred LTF.
i wasn’t really using the card that much but did some swipe transactions when i was in europe, maybe that triggered it or maybe because it had been 1 yr so system selected for auto upgrade.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25379
261

6 months to 1 year.
Latest statement is required.
Also a photocopy of the front and back of the card with the CVV hidden.
.
The major factor is your city, if you are in metro you can apply for SCB, Indusind, Yes bank very easily. (card2card basis i.e)
.
If you are in non-metro city it’s not possible.
.
Banks that doesn’t source via card-on-card basis are HDFC, Axis & Amex.
You are free to try with all other banks available in your area.
One more thing is that HDFC and Axis give card solely on the basis of savings account history.
.
There is another thread on the same topic (very old thread)
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Missing