Card sharing platform

Card sharing platform

77°
If you39re good at something never do it for free
Deal Cadet
77
268
6

This discussion is about one of sites which I found useful when I didn’t have specific cards for availing discount from Flipkart and amazon while sale is going.
Usually when we want to buy products which has specific discount for SBI/axis cards or any other card which we don’t have, we reach out to our friends.what if we don’t get the cards from them also. There comes usemycards.com to the rescue.
Here buyer gets discount and card sharing person gets reward points and tips and cred points. This is a product of buyhatke group. I found it useful. Maybe u too will.
You can find more about this on https://usemycar...om .

22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3868
49

Have you used their service?
There are already many threads on same – Conclusion : Very risky

Faith
Deal Cadet
50
577
9

Looks safe. It’s like escrow payment. Good service it this really takes off

If you39re good at something never do it for free
Deal Cadet
77
268
6
caks2006407 wrote:

Have you used their service?
There are already many threads on same – Conclusion : Very risky

I have used it.And except amex cards u can use any cards. Important thing as a cardholder is we should not save our cards anywhere

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3868
49
Expand
vijilvpillai_712 wrote:

I have used it.And except amex cards u can use any cards. Important thing as a cardholder is we should not save our cards anywhere

Ok Tq, more details would help.
commission they take? for using/giving card?
How it operates? Order done from whose account?
What about returns/cancellations?

If you39re good at something never do it for free
Deal Cadet
77
268
6
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Ok Tq, more details would help.
commission they take? for using/giving card?
How it operates? Order done from whose account?
What about returns/cancellations?

First thing as a buyer u should keep a temporary account for these type of purchases. First you have to add money to buyhatke account.Then you have to share temporary credentials of your fk or amazon account to seller. Once seller places order you can confirm and release the payment once you receive the product.Till that point amount will be in escrow account. You can decide the tip for cardholder as there are many cardholders out there who are offering cards for zero commission

Securedownload%20%281%29
Deal Cadet
35
351
52

i am required 1 Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card for mixer order

If you39re good at something never do it for free
Deal Cadet
77
268
6
raja wrote:

i am required 1 Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card for mixer order

There is good telegram support from buyhatke account. You can join their group and match with the seller instantly.

If you39re good at something never do it for free
Deal Cadet
77
268
6
Expand
vijilvpillai_712 wrote:

There is good telegram support from buyhatke account. You can join their group and match with the seller instantly.

Usemycards
Helps find you any card to avail an offer instantly
htt.../t .me/usemycards

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
57
Expand
vijilvpillai_712 wrote:

First thing as a buyer u should keep a temporary account for these type of purchases. First you have to add money to buyhatke account.Then you have to share temporary credentials of your fk or amazon account to seller. Once seller places order you can confirm and release the payment once you receive the product.Till that point amount will be in escrow account. You can decide the tip for cardholder as there are many cardholders out there who are offering cards for zero commission

We need to deposit what amount.?

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1040
36
raja wrote:

i am required 1 Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card for mixer order

I can order for you without any charges.

Payment needed upfront.

No cheating.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
361
6

It’s messy. Flipkart may ban account if same card is being added in multiple accounts and which is the case here. As a seller/card holder there may be tax implications.

Missing
Deal Newbie
102
20
0

how safe is it to share our card credentials?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
261
2
quest4adeal wrote:

how safe is it to share our card credentials?

There is NO option to share card details.
If you still want share , please share it to me or any dimer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
102
20
0
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

There is NO option to share card details.
If you still want share , please share it to me or any dimer.

I thought we were talking about usemycard.com website and its features.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
261
2
Expand
quest4adeal wrote:

I thought we were talking about usemycard.com website and its features.

Looks like , you have not understood the full concept of UMC. Please check again there’s no option to share card details in that website.

Missing
Deal Newbie
102
20
0
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Looks like , you have not understood the full concept of UMC. Please check again there’s no option to share card details in that website.

let’s leave it, maybe you know better

Missing