cashback on amazon scan and pay upto 100 5 times

cashback on amazon scan and pay upto 100 5 times

73°
Cropped5860382459527769094
Deal Cadet
228
468
10

Get a cashback min 50 to max 100.(mostly) on your 5th(last) scan and pay amazon upi offer

I received rs 50 on my final transaction blush.Few of my friends too got good amount on final transaction smile.

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11

Can all the 5 transaction be done to a single normal phonpe or any other at code or 5 different we code are required.

Missing
Deal Cadet
359
940
12
Ash-D wrote:

Can all the 5 transaction be done to a single normal phonpe or any other at code or 5 different we code are required.

Single normal.. I have done 2-3 on same qr, got cb.. so may be u can do all on same qr as well..

Missing
Deal Subedar
118
1144
11
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Single normal.. I have done 2-3 on same qr, got cb.. so may be u can do all on same qr as well..

How much cb you received??

Cropped5860382459527769094
Deal Cadet
228
468
10
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

How much cb you received??

For first 4 i got upto 10 but for last transacted for 30 got 50

Cropped1680217898
Deal Subedar
120
1007
19

Repost brother from hot deals stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Amazon – Scan Any QR Code For Min ₹10 And Win Upto ₹100 ( Valid For 5 Transactions ) (User Specific)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Ru

Cropped5860382459527769094
Deal Cadet
228
468
10
jaybro wrote:

Repost brother from hot deals stuck_out_tongue stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Amazon – Scan Any QR Code For Min ₹10 And Win Upto ₹100 ( Valid For 5 Transactions ) (User Specific)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...Ru

I didnt posted any deal just shared my experience and few of my frnds that there’s a high chance of getting high cashback on last transaction grin

Elisha
Entertainer
0
35098
358
Expand
Swaggamer wrote:

I didnt posted any deal just shared my experience and few of my frnds that there’s a high chance of getting high cashback on last transaction grin

I guess they are crediting 50 Amazonpay balance just like that to all scan n pay participants who have already completed offer this month.

Cropped5860382459527769094
Deal Cadet
228
468
10
Expand
saucap wrote:

I guess they are crediting 50 Amazonpay balance just like that to all scan n pay participants who have already completed offer this month.

Few got even 75 too for transacting 20

Elisha
Entertainer
0
35098
358
Expand
Swaggamer wrote:

Few got even 75 too for transacting 20

I also got 50 for I don’t know what. So I guess this must be it.

Cropped5860382459527769094
Deal Cadet
228
468
10
Expand
saucap wrote:

I also got 50 for I don’t know what. So I guess this must be it.

Yes

Missing
Deal Cadet
359
940
12
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

How much cb you received??

50, 9, 4, 9, 10

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
167
3

Is it for all or user specific n where to find offer?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

100 4 10 50 4

Missing