CCD App signup amount increassed to Rs 150

CCD App signup amount increassed to Rs 150

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
174
338
2

CCD signup increased from 100 to 150 if u want refer code to sign and get 150 beans pm me

  • In
13 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
518
7

showing 100 to me

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
153
518
7

he’s talking about linking wallet and getting 50 more lol

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
72
2458
73
@nujabs55 wrote:

he’s talking about linking wallet and getting 50 more lol


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
160
7

Even after linking Lime wallet the beans which comes under wallet can not be redeemed directly..There is some 10% cap condition associated with it.I am not sure though.

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
142
1408
17
@madhur jain wrote:

Even after linking Lime wallet the beans which comes under wallet can not be redeemed directly..There is some 10% cap condition associated with it.I am not sure though.

you have to add at least 1 rs in lime wallet for the usage of those beans.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
76
1652
42

Onw Doubt , I am from New Delhi
In the app its showing (Rolling out to all stores in India this month)
So this CCD app currently working in other states like New Delhi , or we have to wait this month..?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
160
7

working in delhi bro..

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161

@Billibhai what we can buy from this referal amount in CCD? and list out the things which is good https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
160
7

we can opt for all the beverages available on ccd menu available on zomato..I opted for cafe frappe and i didnt regret for tht..:D

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621
@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Billibhai what we can buy from this referal amount in CCD? and list out the things which is good https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Crunchy frappe, cafe frappe, devil’s own, Cafe mocha, tropical iceberg, tiramisu smoothie, kapi nirvana, rasmalai smooth are good.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21734
161
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@FeelMyL0Ve wrote:

@Billibhai what we can buy from this referal amount in CCD? and list out the things which is good https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


Crunchy frappe, cafe frappe, devil’s own, Cafe mocha, tropical iceberg, tiramisu smoothie, kapi nirvana, rasmalai smooth are good.

thx. kp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tejaa
Entertainer
3
471
16350
120

Offtopic :
@Billu baba, You did DBS verification at CCD, right? What actually i have to do ?

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
179
29650
621
@Tejaa wrote:

Offtopic :
@Billu baba, You did DBS verification at CCD, right? What actually i have to do ?


i didn’t, @rohankhona did that bro.

Missing