Charged extra on IRCTC iMudra Wallet Top-up

Charged extra on IRCTC iMudra Wallet Top-up

186°
Missing
Deal Cadet
253
317
4

charged rs 1029.5 for a topup of 1000 rupees and 21 for 10 rupee topup using payzapp debit card

20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
253
317
4


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/572205/original/Screenshot_20190624-194015_IRCTC_iMudra.png?1561385534https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/572206/original/Screenshot_20190624-184214_Messaging.png?1561385543https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/572207/original/Screenshot_20190624-194353_PayZapp.png?1561385687https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/572208/original/Screenshot_20190624-194410_PayZapp.png?1561385703
contacted both irctc and payzapp.
Payzapp is saying that this is some hidden charge and you should contact the merchant you’ve paid and irctc is asking me to contact payzapp.
Help guys, this is some sort of scam going around




A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454
DisturbedEZ wrote:

@abhishek012 @androgame @A2Zdeals please help.

Follow these steps:

1. Check your current payzapp balance
2. Note down somewhere
3. Take a screenshot also in case you forget
4. Check the date ie 24th June
5. Now wait for 3-4 days
6. Now check balance again
7. Voila! excess charge if not claimed will come back to payzapp card
8. Relieve yourself
9. Thank desidime and dimers
10. Nirvana

Missing
Deal Cadet
253
317
4
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Follow these steps:

1. Check your current payzapp balance
2. Note down somewhere
3. Take a screenshot also in case you forget
4. Check the date ie 24th June
5. Now wait for 3-4 days
6. Now check balance again
7. Voila! excess charge if not claimed will come back to payzapp card
8. Relieve yourself
9. Thank desidime and dimers
10. Nirvana

The Payzapp executive was talking about some buffer charges. He told me that sometimes these charges may get reversed and sometimes not. Why exactly are we charged extra? sweat_smile

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1093
36

where this card is working ?

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454
Expand
DisturbedEZ wrote:

The Payzapp executive was talking about some buffer charges. He told me that sometimes these charges may get reversed and sometimes not. Why exactly are we charged extra? sweat_smile

3 cheejo ko thanda nahi karte:

Dosa

Samosa

aur

Bharosa

Keep the faith, hopefully you get back your money

Missing
Deal Cadet
253
317
4
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

3 cheejo ko thanda nahi karte:

Dosa

Samosa

aur

Bharosa

Keep the faith, hopefully you get back your money

Let’s hope for the same smile

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454
TEMPER wrote:

where this card is working ?

TEMPER HIGH

Hairstyles app for man men hair fashion 2015 awesome inspirational new virtual hairstyle
Deal Newbie
50
60
1

did you receive the refund for the extra amount charged?.. happened with me too

Missing
Deal Cadet
253
317
4
abhishekjohn094293 wrote:

did you receive the refund for the extra amount charged?.. happened with me too

No. Not yet. I gave up on that amount sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
300
4

I faced similar issue but on different app. This is to do with payzapp card usage charges like mobikwik.

Ninja tune
Deal Cadet
155
789
11

Ask Payzapp, in which account this extra amount has gone. Get their reply in writing.

1fc63459d7fc5796 cool boys clothes c
Deal Hunter
239
2526
170

Similar thing happened with me on IRCTC tkt booking n payment through payzapp..the ticket cost was 1545 something however Money deducted was 1589…not received the money till date

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2819
37

why people are still using this app

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1206
24
anshu wrote:

Similar thing happened with me on IRCTC tkt booking n payment through payzapp..the ticket cost was 1545 something however Money deducted was 1589…not received the money till date

Thats extra payment gateway charge

1fc63459d7fc5796 cool boys clothes c
Deal Hunter
239
2526
170
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

Thats extra payment gateway charge

That is 1% and 1545 1% charge is 15.45 however I was charged around Rs 44 more

Salman khan. ready hot 2012jpg
Deal Cadet
57
193
4

It’s been days and they still haven’t refunded that extra amount charged

Quote i have failed at times but i never stopped trying rahul dravid 92 90 95
Analyst
77
19785
168

Same here.

Missing