Check if you will get cashback on your paytm ac...

Check if you will get cashback on your paytm account with minimum KYC

Original
Deal Cadet
0
139
416
26

If you want to know whether you will receive cashback on your paytm account with minimum KYC try the following.
From the minimum KYC account send/transfer a small amount of money to some full KYC account, if it says “Request Failed…….Please complete your KYC to send money to any user/bank account”, then you will not receive any cashback.

7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
1
94
3080
38

You will receive CB but money transfer to paytmuser/bank not allowed with min KYC

%e2%80%aa 91 72102 87984%e2%80%ac 20180226 112224
Deal Lieutenant
4
371
5250
61
caks2006407 wrote:

You will receive CB but money transfer to paytmuser/bank not allowed with min KYC

Congrats for 3k and promotion from Subedar to lieutenant
Kg added.

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
1
94
3080
38
Expand
taujipanipat93 wrote:

Congrats for 3k and promotion from Subedar to lieutenant
Kg added.

Thank you very much.
I was curious to see who would be promoting me, then comes Tauji smile

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2906
75
caks2006407 wrote:

You will receive CB but money transfer to paytmuser/bank not allowed with min KYC

Among cb also are there some restrictions for minimum KYC users ?

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
1
94
3080
38
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

Among cb also are there some restrictions for minimum KYC users ?

CB can’t be transferred and wallet limit 10k, minKYC Validity only one year.

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Subedar
13
417
2906
75
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

CB can’t be transferred and wallet limit 10k, minKYC Validity only one year.

Thanks

Original
Deal Cadet
0
139
416
26

How does one check (in web or app) if minimum kyc has been done?

Missing