Citrus Reversal to Source Issue

Citrus Reversal to Source Issue

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
237
1898
29

I have withdrawn money from Citrus to bank but money not credited even after one day.
Today I got a sms from citrus that due to security reasons money is reversal to source account .
Dimers my 5k is stuck …
Help me …when it will credit to udio wallet back.. I had used udio digital card….

Thanks in advance….

27 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Ghamchaadarh
Deal Cadet
2
157
798
4

@€xþé®T You can withdraw up to a maximum of Rs. 3,000 to your bank account per month.
If you withdraw more than Rs. 3,000 per month, the amount will not be sent to your bank account and will instead be re-routed to the source account for safety reasons. Don’t worry buddy, The withdrawal to your source account will take between 4 to 10 working days to process. Visit http://www.citruspay.com/citruscashfaq...ml for more info.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
52
188
1

It will be reversed to the first credit/debit card in the list of cards visible in your accounts/profile section. If you want you can change the priority by tapping on it for few seconds but if that reversal is already happened then there is no use.

Logo
Deal Cadet
1
119
388
9

it will get credited within 7 days in your udio account

Zfeojak
Deal Cadet
1
75
712
21

u vl get in udio. no worries

Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
237
1898
29

Thanks all of You dimers for helping me……

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
237
1898
29

My refund is credited in udio…..Successfully transferred to bank.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Logo man utd
Deal Subedar
6
25
1668
73
@€xþé®T wrote:

My refund is credited in udio…..Successfully transferred to bank.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


How much time did it take after getting that sms for the money to be credited back to source account? because i got same sms 2 days ago…

Also how much does udio charge for transfer now?

Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
237
1898
29
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

@€xþé®T wrote:

My refund is credited in udio…..Successfully transferred to bank.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


How much time did it take after getting that sms for the money to be credited back to source account? because i got same sms 2 days ago…

Also how much does udio charge for transfer now?


After refund initiate sms you will get within 2 days….Udio to bank is free…

Logo man utd
Deal Subedar
6
25
1668
73

my money is stuck in citrus wallet,are there any apps/sites to transfer back to bank account,they say i have to wait till july :/

FreeB charges 10% which is not viable

Missing
suspended
0
50
86
0
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

my money is stuck in citrus wallet,are there any apps/sites to transfer back to bank account,they say i have to wait till july :/

FreeB charges 10% which is not viable


then sell it off to me at 7%
hehhaaaha

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
0
70
320
2

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.

Logo man utd
Deal Subedar
6
25
1668
73
@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

Logo man utd
Deal Subedar
6
25
1668
73
@mereberikebermattodo wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

my money is stuck in citrus wallet,are there any apps/sites to transfer back to bank account,they say i have to wait till july :/

FreeB charges 10% which is not viable


then sell it off to me at 7%
hehhaaaha


Can do if you go first.Otherwise no.

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
0
70
320
2
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
0
70
320
2
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
0
70
320
2
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

Missing
suspended
0
50
86
0
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

@mereberikebermattodo wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

my money is stuck in citrus wallet,are there any apps/sites to transfer back to bank account,they say i have to wait till july :/

FreeB charges 10% which is not viable


then sell it off to me at 7%
hehhaaaha


Can do if you go first.Otherwise no.


you seem to be a very old dimer
sadly I don’t know you
can you ask any oldie/senior here to vouch for you ? in that case I will do the transfer first

Dsc 8604
Deal Cadet
1
73
720
11

They say so bro, but we can transfer only once to same account.

Logo man utd
Deal Subedar
6
25
1668
73
@goelamit95 wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

You can use same bank account with all citrus accounts,but you can only transfer 3000 to any one given bank accounts,it doesnt matter if you have 200 citrus accounts.

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
0
70
320
2
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

You can use same bank account with all citrus accounts,but you can only transfer 3000 to any one given bank accounts,it doesnt matter if you have 200 citrus accounts.

you can’t use single bank account in all citrus account
It can be used up to 2 citrus account only

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
63
266
1

My money is also got reversed by citrus from 2 citrus account.i have loaded citrus through udio.Where I will get refund In udio wallet or in first saved card in saved card list.

Logo man utd
Deal Subedar
6
25
1668
73
@goelamit95 wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

You can use same bank account with all citrus accounts,but you can only transfer 3000 to any one given bank accounts,it doesnt matter if you have 200 citrus accounts.

you can’t use single bank account in all citrus account
It can be used up to 2 citrus account only

I used in 4 accounts just 2 days ago.

But you cannot transfer over 3000

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@goelamit95 wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

No you can’t on each bank account you can withdraw upto 3000 per month, but from second account you can send it to other bank account on which you have not withdrawn earlier.

Logo man utd
Deal Subedar
6
25
1668
73
@cody wrote:

@goelamit95 wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

No you can’t on each bank account you can withdraw upto 3000 per month, but from second account you can send it to other bank account on which you have not withdrawn earlier.


mate isnt that what i said ? i cant send to same bank account over 3000 rupees from different citrus accounts.There is no question of different bank account here.

Index
Deal Captain
21
99
7492
54
@prateeksahoo337 wrote:

@cody wrote:

@goelamit95 wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

No you can’t on each bank account you can withdraw upto 3000 per month, but from second account you can send it to other bank account on which you have not withdrawn earlier.


mate isnt that what i said ? i cant send to same bank account over 3000 rupees from different citrus accounts.There is no question of different bank account here.


Yes i know, but i was telling @goelamit95 as you have already explained to him but still he proves his own point correct.

I was telling that if you have one more citrus account you can transfer money in some other bank account.

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
0
70
320
2
@cody wrote:


@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@cody wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

No you can’t on each bank account you can withdraw upto 3000 per month, but from second account you can send it to other bank account on which you have not withdrawn earlier.


mate isnt that what i said ? i cant send to same bank account over 3000 rupees from different citrus accounts.There is no question of different bank account here.


Yes i know, but i was telling @goelamit95 as you have already explained to him but still he proves his own point correct.

I was telling that if you have one more citrus account you can transfer money in some other bank account.

@cody I was not proving my point correct.
I was telling what was written on citrus bro
On citrus it is clearly mentioned that only 2 citrus accounts can be used for a single bank account.
I do not have idea earlier that more than 2 citrus accounts can be used to transfer money is single bank account.

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
0
70
320
2
@cody wrote:


@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@cody wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

@prateeksahoo337 wrote:


@goelamit95 wrote:

Did anyone know if I transfer from 2 citrus account to a single bank account then can I transfer 3000Rs only or 6000Rs via 2 citrus account in same bank account per month.


You cant, i have 4 citrus accounts,i tried from all 4,they said ,they cant transfer to the same account.

single bank account can be used for 2 citrus account bro

No you can’t on each bank account you can withdraw upto 3000 per month, but from second account you can send it to other bank account on which you have not withdrawn earlier.


mate isnt that what i said ? i cant send to same bank account over 3000 rupees from different citrus accounts.There is no question of different bank account here.


Yes i know, but i was telling @goelamit95 as you have already explained to him but still he proves his own point correct.

I was telling that if you have one more citrus account you can transfer money in some other bank account.

@cody I was not proving my point correct.
I was telling what was written on citrus bro
On citrus it is clearly mentioned that only 2 citrus accounts can be used for a single bank account.
I do not have idea earlier that more than 2 citrus accounts can be used to transfer money is single bank account.

Missing