Cleartrip - Any new user benefit?

Cleartrip - Any new user benefit?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
17
427
2676
26

Want to go for an activity or eatout

Is there any offer for new users of Cleartrip? or any coupon code that gives max discount?

Please help.

  • In
15 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38057
643

@desidealer The prices on Cleartrip are highly inflated. The same “activity” deals are available for 20%-40% cheaper upfront on Nearbuy and Little. So you might want to check on those apps first before deciding to buy on Cleartrip. Moreover, Little is running many excellent promotions even for existing users — CB30 for 30% cashback, 33% off via referral, etc.

With that said, the following thread lists the best offers for Cleartrip activities that I am aware of: http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
17
427
2676
26

@DealSeeker , Yeah bro, prices at cleartrip for the same activiites/eatout are higher than that in NB or little. But after applying the coupon codes (given in the link provided by you), they decrease by 50% thus having an edge over NB.

Secondly, little app is tricky. It gives the cashback (not discount like CT & NB) and that too in the form of coupon codes which comes with several restrictions. That’s why I was thinking of trying CT.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38057
643
@desidealer wrote:

Secondly, little app is tricky. It gives the cashback (not discount like CT & NB) and that too in the form of coupon codes which comes with several restrictions. That’s why I was thinking of trying CT.


Bro, you have missed the excellent 100% cashback deal (for existing users!) from Little which was there until yesterday. In any case, they do have some instant discount coupons like the referral 33% off coupon or the PIZZA50 coupon (applicable only on the Pizza Hut voucher deal).

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
17
427
2676
26
@DealSeeker wrote:

@desidealer wrote:

Secondly, little app is tricky. It gives the cashback (not discount like CT & NB) and that too in the form of coupon codes which comes with several restrictions. That’s why I was thinking of trying CT.


Bro, you have missed the excellent 100% cashback deal (for existing users!) from Little which was there until yesterday. In any case, they do have some instant discount coupons like the referral 33% off coupon or the PIZZA50 coupon (applicable only on the Pizza Hut voucher deal).

That 100% CB = 50% on two deals.

I mean, it becomes compulsory to buy second deal within a time-frame the cashback coupon is valid. That too with partial redemption not allowed condition.

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38057
643
@desidealer wrote:

That 100% CB = 50% on two deals.

I mean, it becomes compulsory to buy second deal within a time-frame the cashback coupon is valid. That too with partial redemption not allowed condition.


I hear you, bro. I usually buy multiple quantities of the same deal so it’s not a problem for me. But I can understand if you are going out alone. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
17
427
2676
26
@DealSeeker wrote:

@desidealer wrote:

That 100% CB = 50% on two deals.

I mean, it becomes compulsory to buy second deal within a time-frame the cashback coupon is valid. That too with partial redemption not allowed condition.


I hear you, bro. I usually buy multiple quantities of the same deal so it’s not a problem for me. But I can understand if you are going out alone. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif

hahaha. I am married, not allowed to go alone. (2 mobiles – 2 new users – etc.)

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38057
643
@desidealer wrote:

hahaha. I am married, not allowed to go alone. (2 mobiles – 2 new users – etc.)

Cool. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Little gives 33% off coupon to both the referrer and the referred users immediately so do consider that. Also, for new users, Little does have some other 40-50% discount codes like LITTLE and FLATOFF. You can use one of those codes first and then purchase the second deal with the referral discount coupon (33% off). Purchase your “activity” with whichever deal app gives you the best price. Cheers! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
17
427
2676
26
@DealSeeker wrote:

@desidealer wrote:

hahaha. I am married, not allowed to go alone. (2 mobiles – 2 new users – etc.)

Cool. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Little gives 33% off coupon to both the referrer and the referred users immediately so do consider that. Also, for new users, Little does have some other 40-50% discount codes like LITTLE and FLATOFF. You can use one of those codes first and then purchase the second deal with the referral discount coupon (33% off). Purchase your “activity” with whichever deal app gives you the best price. Cheers! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


You mean – I can use new user code and referral code both?

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38057
643
@desidealer wrote:

You mean – I can use new user code and referral code both?

Yep. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
374
10,896
22071
132
@DealSeeker wrote:


@desidealer wrote:

You mean – I can use new user code and referral code both?


Yep. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Umm..new user code and referral both
I don’t think so
Isnt referral also a coupon code??

Tumblr lhhp5qv8dy1qcr3d7o1 500
Deal Subedar
17
427
2676
26
@DealSeeker wrote:

@desidealer wrote:

You mean – I can use new user code and referral code both?

Yep. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks bro. KG to you

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38057
643
@avgn wrote:

Umm..new user code and referral both

I don’t think so
Isnt referral also a coupon code??


Arey, not together, bro. But the referral discount coupon would remain in your account for your next order if you choose to place the first order with another better new user discount code. See my earlier posts in this thread.

Missing