cleartrip giftvoucher flight

cleartrip giftvoucher flight

12°
Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252

if the full fare of a flight ticket is paid via cleartrip giftcard, will they still charge the convenience fee of 749?
(we can use around 3 gvs max during a checkout)
anyone tried this?

5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252
manishkumar.ca wrote:

Yes they would

pensive

So atleast we should get a cleartrip voucher with a discount of atleast 25% to think as a deal.. flushed

Cropped 818197654
Deal Cadet
225
778
11
Expand
DealFinder wrote:
pensive

So atleast we should get a cleartrip voucher with a discount of atleast 25% to think as a deal.. flushed

But you can’t use and discount or cashback code with use of gv

Dealfinder
Deal Lieutenant
547
5614
252
Expand
manishkumar.ca wrote:

But you can’t use and discount or cashback code with use of gv

ya thatz why i told, get a gv with atleast 25% off then only it can be called a discount..
anyidea where can i get cleartrip gvs with more than 25% discount

Cropped 818197654
Deal Cadet
225
778
11
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

ya thatz why i told, get a gv with atleast 25% off then only it can be called a discount..
anyidea where can i get cleartrip gvs with more than 25% discount

No idea.

Missing