Cleartrip - worst website ever for flight booking.

Cleartrip - worst website ever for flight booking.

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
3
150
1224
95

I had bought 25000 rupees of Flight Gift voucher for future flight booking of my family. when I am trying to book the flight – that spefic flight is showing double price than what is shown in flight website or make my trip.

checout goindigo flight Ranchi – Pune on 14th october. you will be surprised compare with MMT and cleartrip

  • In
20 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Hire
suspended
0
50
56
0

yes most of the time they keep price so low to attract people Until you check out

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
532
12,766
28097
167
@treasure wrote:

yes most of the time they keep price so low to attract people Until you check out


Yup..happened once with me.
Thankfully got another flight at same price

Giphy 5
Entertainer
16
606
6604
69

Am I the only one who misses Kingfisher Airline (and their crew) while flying locally? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

200
Budding Star
27
1,989
21898
388

Can you specify which flight are you talking about?

Thumbimgcrop 1450249086032
Deal Subedar
1
127
2036
15
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Am I the only one who misses Kingfisher Airline (and their crew) while flying locally? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

i was going to tag you after reading this post for your opinion but you reached before me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

200
Deal Subedar
0
106
2324
24

Happened with hotel booking also. #Nachoo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Face
Deal Major
1
436
24296
163

@BML Try from someother laptop or pc with diff IP, mac… try in incog mode…. this is common in all websites https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
115
516
5

if u or someone else tried to book ticket for that flight and failed during payment the ticket fare change immediately. wait for minimum of 30min and recheck.

another possibility is make all selection in MMT and go to payment page and check if its the same price, because website some time show something and at the end oops fare have increased.

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
145
1420
17
@sukhichd710 wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Am I the only one who misses Kingfisher Airline (and their crew) while flying locally? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

i was going to tag you after reading this post for your opinion but you reached before me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I to surely think that he is @Troll and @plz xD

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1780
22
@nhil430522 wrote:

@sukhichd710 wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Am I the only one who misses Kingfisher Airline (and their crew) while flying locally? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

i was going to tag you after reading this post for your opinion but you reached before me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I to surely think that he is @Troll and @plz xD
Nope i don’t think https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
3
150
1224
95
@Utsav wrote:

Can you specify which flight are you talking about?


checout goindigo flight Ranchi – Pune on 14th october. you will be surprised compare with MMT, goindigo own website and cleartrip

296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
3
150
1224
95
@kkr15 wrote:

if u or someone else tried to book ticket for that flight and failed during payment the ticket fare change immediately. wait for minimum of 30min and recheck.

another possibility is make all selection in MMT and go to payment page and check if its the same price, because website some time show something and at the end oops fare have increased.


yes I went till payment in mmt as wel as in goindigo website and still payment is half of what cleartrip is showing

296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
3
150
1224
95

booked from direct airlines website. now I have spare cleartrip flight voucher of 25000 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif if anyone needs it can PM me.. wil give it for whatever I bought – Flat 15%

View post on imgur.com
Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2068
18
@BML wrote:

booked from direct airlines website. now I have spare cleartrip flight voucher of 25000 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif if anyone needs it can PM me.. wil give it for whatever I bought – Flat 15%


View post on imgur.com

where did you purchased the voucher from.

296295 200355740035872 100001843435985 440416 698692391 n
Deal Subedar
3
150
1224
95
@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@BML wrote:

booked from direct airlines website. now I have spare cleartrip flight voucher of 25000 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif if anyone needs it can PM me.. wil give it for whatever I bought – Flat 15%


View post on imgur.com

where did you purchased the voucher from.

snapdeal. validity is till march 2017

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2068
18
@BML wrote:


@anilenggworks77964 wrote:

@BML wrote:

booked from direct airlines website. now I have spare cleartrip flight voucher of 25000 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif if anyone needs it can PM me.. wil give it for whatever I bought – Flat 15%


View post on imgur.com

where did you purchased the voucher from.

snapdeal. validity is till march 2017

OK thanks.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

m happy with yatra, for flight booking

even their hotel deals, amazing.

Images
Deal Subedar
0
53
1322
26
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Am I the only one who misses Kingfisher Airline (and their crew) while flying locally? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


I miss them too. Got kingfisher headphones everytime.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
2
5056
147
@BML wrote:

@Utsav wrote:

Can you specify which flight are you talking about?


checout goindigo flight Ranchi – Pune on 14th october. you will be surprised compare with MMT, goindigo own website and cleartrip


showing same for me now bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
84
100
0

I need cleartrip gift cards

Missing