College suggestion UG

209°
Deal Newbie
tjay69

i want to do BBA or B.com,but BBA is my first priority
i want to do UG degree (preferably in Delhi or Chandigarh) related to business and during those 3 years i want to get some skills,Im currently giving exams of class 12 cbse..i took commerce in 12th (i think i would score somewhere b/w 80 to 90%)
i want to hear your suggestions fam as we have a lot of experience rich persons in dd family..
THANKS IS ADVANCE <3

28 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My goal is to be an entrepreneur

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

And my final words to you….
This is guru mantra also 🤪😂😂
Entrepreneur ke liye degree nahi lagti , experience lagta hai ….
See all top enterpreneur of the world … All are college dropouts … Because experience degree mai nahi milta

View 1 more reply
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Wow. This days is not summer holidays…
So do study for board exams as hard as you can only….
After 12th you hve to think about other things…
Because if you get more than expected marks than may be you go for chartered accountant course in that case graduation degree doesn’t matter … Or if you get lower than expected than also graduation degree doesn’t matter much as you hve to get some professional degree or post graduate degree like MBA from prestigious college

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

thanks for the replies bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

dont wanna do , CA,,, just wanna use the 3 years of degree to gain experience and work on myself

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You should keep CA in consideration as well. You can learn a lot during 3 years of articleship after passing IPCE. Further, you can easily get B.com. and M.com. from IGNOU as ICAI has MOU with them. (Only 1 year needed and need to pass 6 and 5 papers respectively for B.com and M.com. respectively). If you dedicate yourself properly, you can complete CA along with post-grad within 5-6 years but remember that CA has low passing percentage.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i know degree nahi lgti,, i just want to do something related to it

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

I got 84% In 12TH CBSE last year, Couldn’t get admission in Bcom (DU) as I belongs to General Category.
Appeared for BBA (DU) entrance too. There is so less chances of getting selected
in BBA as there very limited college providing this course and last year more than 2lac students applied for BBA. The chances of being selected is much less than 0.1%.
So at last have to take admission in IPU.

It doesn’t matter if you do BCOM or BBA practically, Non of them will fetch you a job.
You have to do MBA Or PGDM to get a good job. You have to somehow get a UG degree (by wasting your 3 years to) for doing MBA.
So it doesn’t matter whether you choose Bcom or BBA or even Bsc (as long as you have some basic knowledge about commerce field).

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Bcom from SRCC does fetch a good job (the starting package is comparable to a CA) smile

View 5 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Doing part time .along with graduation will help.

Please see we are not looking to.earn money but experience.. so try to do something that will help.

I never knew i will be in IT field .. things just happens ..

Link Copied

If anyone want to be a poltician then join Patna college 😀

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Why not JNU ? laughing

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Lovely professional university me admission le lo 50% me bhi ho jayega

Link Copied

Its very good university provide intership opportunities to gain experience too.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Take bA Arts. 2 yr degree. Give upsc. Become income tax inspector. Find out currupt,political, enterprises. if none then do false cases on them. Make relationship with them. Take bribe of 50% company ownership. Valla ur r entrepreneur🙋🏻‍♂️
Tried and tested method.
Source:- Sivaji Dhi Boss

https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/news/...

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

😂😂😂😂😂 nice idea

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Only agriculture courses like bsc or msc in agriculture

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any other opinions??

replyuser
Click here to reply