Community is turning out to be a great help!

Community is turning out to be a great help!

432°
Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
88

I have never come across anyone here who would order something on your behalf and didn’t ask you for something in return.

Today it was completely different. Two guys who has changed my perception here and I would like to thank them personally via this post.

@rajesh_merchant and @sid100

These two guys ordered Xiaomi powerbank and some accessories without even asking at once that they need something in return. This is what touched my heart. I don’t want to write a long paragraph for explaining how smooth the conversation between us went through but gem members truly deserve appreciations here.

If you would like to thank them on my behalf to keep the spirit of community which is known to help each other, a simple thank you would suffice. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thank you again.

22 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Images
Deal Captain
18
385
7936
70

Always welcome https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Ready to help https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31

Will u Reject The delivery ? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/idiot.gif

2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
54
31163
266
@sid100 wrote:

Always welcome https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Ready to help https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Redmi Note 3 32GB https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

U got ur next order

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
88
@plz wrote:

Will u Reject The delivery ? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/idiot.gif


Stop it Troll, I know it’s you with a new account. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

For your answer: Why would I reject the delivery?

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
88
@mahidada wrote:

@sid100 wrote:

Always welcome https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Ready to help https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Redmi Note 3 32GB https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

U got ur next order


Trying hard to get this one but it seems I am out of luck. Hope to get one at 2pm.

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31
@rv2012 wrote:

@plz wrote:

Will u Reject The delivery ? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/idiot.gif


Stop it Troll, I know it’s you with a new account. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

For your answer: Why would I reject the delivery?


Cuz you get everything double now

only concern

Fdvdf
suspended
2
153
3292
31

@JonSnow Will be very Proud 2day Right ?

X men gambit background by kalel7 d5hgokr
Deal Subedar
2
101
1752
12
@plz wrote:

Will u Reject The delivery ? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/idiot.gif


http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@bumblefoot wrote:

Troll can u plz explain me whats good in that deal ?

@plz Jinda reh nai sakte kya bina DD pe id bana bana ke comment karne ke siway. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

OP is feeling good and appreciating fellow dimers and you are as usual… khana khaa liya… crap! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Lord snow
Deal Lieutenant
3
107
4319
37
@plz wrote:

@JonSnow Will be very Proud 2day Right ?


Proud? or you mean Happy? or what?

Btw for what should I be proud of? If you talk about being Happy, there are lots of moments of Happiness at DesiDime… So which particular reason are you pointing out?

PS: We need more people like you who keep on moving the threads on D&Ds forum with their posts and inturn keep the DesiDime junta alive. Only concern is, people must understand the fine-line between having fun at Dost&Dimes and Trolling with fellow members in forums where Formal discussion is expected. Hope that’s not repeated by any of the active Dimers.

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232

I would like to contradict your statement
“I have never come across anyone here who would order something on your behalf and didn’t ask you for something in return.”

Almost all senior members here won’t ask anything/something in return at least for those who are helping via deal threads n not via trading section
I have like more than 10 similar instances https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Clj ysswgaac6so
Deal Subedar
6
208
2844
53

someone help me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif need Mi 5 black one to gift my dad not able to add to cart

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
88
@getready wrote:

I would like to contradict your statement
“I have never come across anyone here who would order something on your behalf and didn’t ask you for something in return.”

Almost all senior members here won’t ask anything/something in return at least for those who are helping via deal threads n not via trading section
I have like more than 10 similar instances https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


It’s my experience bro not yours. You should start sharing those similar instances, let us feel proud of DD community. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
65
0

please can anyone has spate redmi note 3 32 GB gold … please I require it

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
65
0

please pm me if u have

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1740
21

people like these deserve something in return. I clearly remember @goss8877 helping me a lot https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif. I would like to give him a shoutout https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif thanks again dude.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
193
348
10

any idea how many days does it take to deliver fone ordered from mi.com?

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
88
@dhinchakrohit wrote:

any idea how many days does it take to deliver fone ordered from mi.com?


3-4 days from my experience but it also depends on your location.

Draw
Blogger
10
1,196
56850
1158
@getready wrote:

I would like to contradict your statement
“I have never come across anyone here who would order something on your behalf and didn’t ask you for something in return.”

Almost all senior members here won’t ask anything/something in return at least for those who are helping via deal threads n not via trading section
I have like more than 10 similar instances https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
178
578
1

NEED HELP. How do i return redmi note3 on MI.com website.

Return Option not to be seen. plz somebody guide me

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
8
83
6627
88
@pratik50001367 wrote:

NEED HELP. How do i return redmi note3 on MI.com website.

Return Option not to be seen. plz somebody guide me


Call or chat with them, there is replacement option no return.

Images
Moderator
4
267
14556
228
@gambits wrote:

@plz wrote:

Will u Reject The delivery ? https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/idiot.gif


http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

@bumblefoot wrote:

Troll can u plz explain me whats good in that deal ?

@plz Jinda reh nai sakte kya bina DD pe id bana bana ke comment karne ke siway. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

OP is feeling good and appreciating fellow dimers and you are as usual… khana khaa liya… crap! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


+1

@getready wrote:

I would like to contradict your statement
“I have never come across anyone here who would order something on your behalf and didn’t ask you for something in return.”

Almost all senior members here won’t ask anything/something in return at least for those who are helping via deal threads n not via trading section
I have like more than 10 similar instances https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


True bro!
After all these 5+ years in DD, even i have come across many helpful dimers and also helped many without expecting anything in return!
#HappySoul

Missing