Complaint against you tube channel

Complaint against you tube channel

85°
2fe5af7d59a843a54c81864e000af6fa0fc719e3 hq
Deal Cadet
51
815
10

I want to complain a youtube channel regarding religious abuse to higher government , where can I send it.? Reported to youtube many times, no use.

9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
55
158
3

Regulation on YouTube like things  comes under which ministry ? Tag them on Twitter , I&B ??

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3951
58
ZitOO wrote:

Regulation on YouTube like things  comes under which ministry ? Tag them on Twitter

I don’t know about youtube but if things like this are regulated then how come AltBalaji, and many others etc are not regulated with the content?

75pe
Deal Lieutenant
257
3179
40
ZitOO wrote:

Regulation on YouTube like things  comes under which ministry ? Tag them on Twitter , I&B ??

Information and broadcasting?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
22030
269

One report/complaint will change nothing unless its a copyright claim
If too many people report a channel/video, then they will look into it
Even the convicted felon..joker Nityananda has his own channel & govt is least bothered.

Missing
Deal Subedar
517
1357
33
getready wrote:

One report/complaint will change nothing unless its a copyright claim
If too many people report a channel/video, then they will look into it
Even the convicted felon..joker Nityananda has his own channel & govt is least bothered.

True

Cropped1387150680
Deal Subedar
733
1055
30
getready wrote:

One report/complaint will change nothing unless its a copyright claim
If too many people report a channel/video, then they will look into it
Even the convicted felon..joker Nityananda has his own channel & govt is least bothered.

I disagree. If everyone thinks like this and doesn’t act large number doesn’t bulid up…
Wether it’s complaints or Voting.

https://www.youtube.com/repor...se

I agree YouTube as a platform doesn’t have the will or capacity to check all the reports. But we should still try. 

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
22030
269
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

I disagree. If everyone thinks like this and doesn’t act large number doesn’t bulid up…
Wether it’s complaints or Voting.

https://www.youtube.com/repor...se

I agree YouTube as a platform doesn’t have the will or capacity to check all the reports. But we should still try. 

What are you disagreeing with?
Its not about what one should n shouldn’t do
It is about the outcome which is crystal clear! I will be very happy if you can prove me OW or if the scheme of things change

Cropped1387150680
Deal Subedar
733
1055
30
Expand
getready wrote:

What are you disagreeing with?
Its not about what one should n shouldn’t do
It is about the outcome which is crystal clear! I will be very happy if you can prove me OW or if the scheme of things change

I misunderstood. So sorry.

But in case of a bullying report 1 report might be enough if that person is a popular YouTuber.

Missing