Confused which laptop should I buy

Confused which laptop should I buy

60°
Missing
Deal Subedar
547
1359
14

Hey dimers please help me in buying which one should I select for office purpose!!
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/asus-vivobook-s-serie...
or
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/acer-aspire-5s-core-i...

18 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
206
2

I think acer is value for money

Missing
Deal Subedar
547
1359
14
jasmin5967 wrote:

I think acer is value for money

Thanks for replying. Waiting for other dimers comment

Missing
Deal Subedar
547
1359
14

Dimers please help!!!

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2799
33
tony-stark wrote:

Dimers please help!!!

Aspire…or get Swift 3 which ll give you 4k bank discount.

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0

huge price gap. Acer first choice

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10

can anyone recommend an i3 or i5 laptop which has dvd reader+win10+office at good price.
@getready pls help

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0

I bought from flipkart last sale and purchase warranty online

Missing
suspended
52
209
1
tank_u_m8 wrote:

can anyone recommend an i3 or i5 laptop which has dvd reader+win10+office at good price.
@getready pls help

+1

S34ur1ta7ekad4xvaapuffxivlg24
Deal Cadet
291
374
7
Aveejeet wrote:

I bought from flipkart last sale and purchase warranty online

Can you explain how you did it?
Now it’s showing only for retail stores.

If anybody is able to register after buying from Flipkart, please explain

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0
Expand
dartho wrote:

Can you explain how you did it?
Now it’s showing only for retail stores.

If anybody is able to register after buying from Flipkart, please explain

Ok. Maybe they changed their policy now

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0
Expand
dartho wrote:

Can you explain how you did it?
Now it’s showing only for retail stores.

If anybody is able to register after buying from Flipkart, please explain

As I recall I put seller name in place of retail name on form

Missing