[Contest Extended] Treasure Hunt

[Contest Extended] Treasure Hunt

Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Getready
Deal Captain
33
1,357
11608
124

We have already one winner here

The other will be the one who guesses the winning entry first(closest one)
You need to quote the winning post
Only 1 guess per person, so make sure its right.
Karma ~ 399+ (will consider 299+ based on entries)
Announcement tomorrow only ~ both winners
Guess the product based on the clue provided
and the first two to guess it right will get it for free.
He/She has to provide the full product name in the comments section
Max 5 Entries per user (eff 9:12pm)
Per post only 1 answer
n Editing not allowed.
Expires 7th Sep, 9pm
Where to search?
Amazon/Flipkart

In case no one is able to guess it right, two winners will be randomly selected among the ones commented here (Valid entries only)
If its a lucky draw, Min Karma for valid entries is 399
Min 30 dimers should take part in the contest for lucky draw. If participation count is less then follow up clue will be provided
Note: This is no way related to Amazon treasure hunt and i possess no tricks

Clue 1 : Product Sold by WS Retail / Cloudtail / Retailnet / Cloudtail India

Clue 2 : He may be a musician by his first name but its his last name that defines him and you can find his last name with the help of initial clue
https://i.imgur.com/LFWyMzo.jpg
Here “He” refers to the actual product and last name is the product type

Clue 3 : Product price is somewhere between 799 and 1999
and it is from Cloudtail/Cloudtail India from Amazon

PS : It is not a beauty product (had to mention this considering recent comments toungueout

Clue 4 : Telepresence from source clue is feeling bad that you guys ignored it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

We have already one winner here

The other will be the one who guesses the winning entry (closest one)
Only 1 guess per person, so make sure its right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Karma ~ 399+ (will consider 299+ based on entries)

Announcement tomorrow only ~ both winners

@saymyname @rajrocks @avgn @Plato @thegamervashu869
@blue wine
@Chotta Bheem @batman @shivarocking72570 @sbdtrial @AppY_NeO @rajarew
@CrazyTroll
@Secretagent
@runjesh
@akashd7

FPD Suggested By > BatraJi , blue wine ,
118 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Img 20161230 202855
Deal Lieutenant
4
110
4566
47

I challenge 6 dimes no one will give you the answer before 2200 hrs @getready

Still 1
Deal Colonel
513
27,989
37248
339

awesome bro, u have cracked the treasure hunt. pls pm me the answers. tia. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

now wait for PMs, dimers will fill ur inbox https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
448
7,687
24895
145

Serge Prokofiev & Rodion Shchedrin, Works for Cello & Orchestra
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Getready
Deal Captain
33
1,357
11608
124
@rajrocks wrote:

awesome bro, u have cracked the treasure hunt. pls pm me the answers. tia. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

now wait for PMs, dimers will fill ur inbox https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Thanks
updated post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh

Deal Baba ka Pitara - Win Prizes worth Rs. 3 Lakh
Ezgif.com crop
Deal Major
448
7,687
24895
145

Grohe Sinfonia 50 Hand Shower Wall Mounted

Still 1
Deal Colonel
513
27,989
37248
339
@getready wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

awesome bro, u have cracked the treasure hunt. pls pm me the answers. tia. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

now wait for PMs, dimers will fill ur inbox https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Thanks
updated post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


dont lie bro coz hips dont lie!!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Getready
Deal Captain
33
1,357
11608
124
@rajrocks wrote:

@getready wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

awesome bro, u have cracked the treasure hunt. pls pm me the answers. tia. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

now wait for PMs, dimers will fill ur inbox https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Thanks
updated post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


dont lie bro coz hips dont lie!!!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Not lying
Winners will be provided GV/Promo code https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1439723191528
Deal Subedar
8
436
1489
24

Alessio Bax Plays Mozart Piano Concertos Nos. 24 & 27

Thumbimgcrop 1439723191528
Deal Subedar
8
436
1489
24

Alessio Bax Plays Mozart Music

Thumbimgcrop 1439723191528
Deal Subedar
8
436
1489
24

Scriabin: Piano Sonata No.3 in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 23; Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition

Getready
Deal Captain
33
1,357
11608
124
@thegamervashu869 wrote:

Scriabin: Piano Sonata No.3 in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 23; Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition


Only 5 entries per person
If someone guesses it right, there wont be any lucky draw https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1439723191528
Deal Subedar
8
436
1489
24

Classical Music in London (English)

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
31
2910
32
@getready wrote:

@thegamervashu869 wrote:

Scriabin: Piano Sonata No.3 in F-Sharp Minor, Op. 23; Mussorgsky: Pictures at an Exhibition


Only 5 entries per person
If someone guesses it right, there wont be any lucky draw https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


khuch easy clue devo aise thode hota hai https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

thoda update karo

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
137
1432
25

Ernie Ball Acoustic P02004 Guitar String

Getready
Deal Captain
33
1,357
11608
124
@batman wrote:

Yeh product he ya aadmi ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

As i said, its a product
the one provided is the clue to find the product, so u have to explore all options https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Getready
Deal Captain
33
1,357
11608
124
@shivarocking72570 wrote:

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

Its a product not just à name of person or a work group
Find the product based on the clue provided

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
31
2910
32
@getready wrote:

@shivarocking72570 wrote:

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

Its a product not just à name of person or a work group
Find the product based on the clue provided


You said His audition it must me single aadmi it cant be group https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif can be ?

Getready
Deal Captain
33
1,357
11608
124
@blue wine wrote:


@getready wrote:

@shivarocking72570 wrote:

Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

Its a product not just à name of person or a work group
Find the product based on the clue provided


You said His audition it must me single aadmi it cant be group https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif can be ?

if you start looking at only one perspective, then you will never find the answer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing