Convert 100% PHONE PE wallet money into PAYTM c...

Convert 100% PHONE PE wallet money into PAYTM cash without any additional charge PM me for refralls

100% OFF 1500.0
  • 38 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Self Promotion : 2
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Screenshot 2017 10 26 00 38 48
Deal Newbie

Glimpse at the Trick This trick is to transfer PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account. You can transfer any amount of PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account with the help of Zingoy. Yes, using Zingoy, which is a Cashback Portal, we will buy a Paytm Gift Vouchers and pay using PhonePe Wallet. But how? This is the trick. So read the steps below and learn to convert and transfer PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account. Prerequisites Must Link a Bank Account in PhonePe and Create it’s UPI. Minimum Rs 100 Required to Transfer in Bank Account. You need an Android Smartphone. A Paytm Account with full KYC. BONUS: As per the Payment Gateway Offer, you will receive additional 10% Cashback in PhonePe Wallet after following this trick. Steps to Transfer PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account using Zingoy Trick Step 1: First of all, Download Zingoy App from Playstore in your Phone: Click Here Step 2: Install and Open the App and Signup for New Account. Step 3: Apply Zingoy Referral Code as PM Me( message me for code) to get Rs 50 as Signup Bonus in Zingoy Wallet. Step 4: Now click on Menu >> Stores >> Gift Cards and Select Paytm Gift Cards. Step 5: You will see Paytm Gift Cards of Rs 100. Click on Add button and then select the quantity as per your available PhonePe Cashback. Let’s say you have Rs 1000 PhonePe Cashback then add 10 Such Vouchers in your Cart (10 x Rs 100 = Rs 1000).Paytm Gift Cards at Zingoy Step 6: Now goto your Cart and Click on Continue button and then click on PAY NOW. Step 7: Choose Payment Mode as UPI and click on PAY NOW. Step 8: You will be redirected to the payment page. Enter your VPA (PhonePe UPI ID / Handle Name which looks like [email protected]) and again click on PAY NOW. NOTE: To check your PhonePe UPI Handle Name: Open PhonePe App, goto My Account and click on BHIM UPI ID. There you can find your UPI ID and even create a new. Step 9: In PhonePe, you will receive a Payment Request from Zingoy with an option PAY and DECLINE. Click on DECLINE. PhonePE Cashback Transfer Trick Step 10: Come back to Zingoy app and on the Payment Page, you will see Payment Failed notice with an option to Retry Payment. Just click on it. Retry Payment Zingoy PhonePe Trick Step 11: Choose Wallets from the list of Payment Methods. Step 12: Select PhonePe Wallet and click on Pay Now. Step 13: Login to your PhonePe Account by Entering Mobile Number and OTP. Step 14: Now you will see you can Pay using your PhonePe Wallet Balance i.e., PhonePe Cashback. Step 15: Use your PhonePe Wallet and make the payment. Finish the order and you will receive the Paytm Gift Cards in your Email and also in Zingoy App. Step 16: Now we will redeem this Paytm Voucher in Paytm App. Copy the first Voucher / Card. Step 17: Open Paytm App and goto Passbook >> Paytm Wallet and Click on Add Money to Paytm Wallet. Step 18: Enter amount as Rs 100 and click on “Have a promocode?” option. Step 19: Paste the Copied Voucher and Apply it and then click on Add Money. Step 20: Yey! Rs 100 will be added in your Paytm Wallet. Same way, add money using all the remaining vouchers. Step 21: This way, we transferred the full PhonePe Cashback to Paytm Wallet and transfer Paytm Wallet Balance to Bank Account. You know it’s very easy. That’s all. This was the lengthy yet simple trick to transfer full PhonePe Cashback to Bank Account through Zingoy, Paytm and a Simple Payment Gateway Feature. grinning If you are facing any issues then comment below. We have also recorded a video of this trick. We will soon publish it and add it here. Stay tuned! Thank you! PM ME for ZING0Y refrall code PHONE PE refrall code And it you want to know a trick 3 [email protected] from Coolwinks you can pm me

37 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant

it is better to keep phone pe cash
if i have to read this much

Hqdefault
Deal Cadet

bad trick, not useful

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
walrus wrote:

+1… Everybody knows paytm… huh… evil

Missing
Deal Cadet

No paytm GC in zingoy

Hqdefault
Deal Cadet

At zingoy you to pay Rs. 5 as conveyance fee on paytm Which means you have to 5%
then why so much hassle everyone phonepe gold trick for 5% which is simple and fast

Pikachu
Deal Cadet

There is 5% commission right for Paytm gifts

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar

I think zingoy is charging another 5rs for.. per 100 Paytm gift card like 2rs /100 freecharge gift…. smile. Its not useful and its general but noone should do this…

765848700 cool black and blue background designs images for black and blue background designs beautiful
Deal Cadet

Or just buy gold and transfer to bank account.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Nice Share |

Missing
Deal Newbie
amitgupta883 wrote:

At zingoy you to pay Rs. 5 as conveyance fee on paytm Which means you have to 5%
then why so much hassle everyone phonepe gold trick for 5% which is simple and fast

Now fee is 7% rs 7 on paytm voucher of Rs 100

Download
Shopping Friend

Now the fees is 7 I guess

Missing
Deal Newbie

7rs…

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
amitgupta883 wrote:

rs 7 means 7% trf charge…so better to use gold option

Tumblr mmlip28dtc1rf78nfo1 400
Deal Cadet

PM ME

Cropped332223679
Deal Cadet

Such a bad trick

S cursiva
Deal Cadet
androgame wrote:

Now the fees is 7 I guess

Yes + that voucher money can only be used for paying merchant or shopping no P2P transfer & w2w transfer allow. neutral_face

Deal Newbie

Trick To Transfer PhonePe Cashback to Bank

Check whether you have recieved cashback. Cashback is Received On the spot in Phone pe
Scroll Down, you will see A option ‘Gold’
Go there and Buy Gold worth Cashback and pay via The wallet which has cashback
Done! Now wait for 24 hours and then transfer To your bank account
You need to link your bank account with PhonePe to transfer the Amount
Please Note: You need to bear some loss of 5-10Rs or more for Transfering the cashback as The Selling rate of Gold is less Then Buying Rate

Missing
Deal Newbie

Pm me to get zingoy and phonepe refferal code…

Download
Shopping Friend
thephenomenal wrote:

Trick To Transfer PhonePe Cashback to Bank

Check whether you have recieved cashback. Cashback is Received On the spot in Phone pe
Scroll Down, you will see A option ‘Gold’
Go there and Buy Gold worth Cashback and pay via The wallet which has cashback
Done! Now wait for 24 hours and then transfer To your bank account
You need to link your bank account with PhonePe to transfer the Amount
Please Note: You need to bear some loss of 5-10Rs or more for Transfering the cashback as The Selling rate of Gold is less Then Buying Rate

Everyone knows this but the loss is big to be borne

Deal Newbie
Expand
androgame wrote:

Everyone knows this but the loss is big to be born

How much loss u have born

Missing
Deal Newbie
walrus wrote:

You can use it on recharge or bill payments.

Download
Shopping Friend
Expand
thephenomenal wrote:

How much loss u have born

It’s over 6% always, this is high for big cashback amounts

26814746 2072109839689183 4429581164691220201 n
Deal Newbie

Now zingoy charging 7rs on 100 Paytm voucher as convenient fee.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Better to buy gold and sell

Missing
Deal Newbie

Better to use in outlets like Spencer’s ( they will give 50 cashback for 200 above order for two times in a month) and buy any items in Apollo ( they will give 50 cashback for 100 above order). So, why you people are wasting money in buying gold in Phonepe.. finally for cashback amount you will be getting again cashback smile smile

1 6ojyv dcc0 cyaohirkwpq
Deal Cadet
walrus wrote:

laughing
Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
Expand
DealSeeker1 wrote:

rs 7 means 7% trf charge…so better to use gold option

i have some 650 rs in phonepe wallet , if i buy gold …how much loss will i face ?
i mean what can be the selling price ?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Referal code please

Missing