cooking in microwave oven is dangerous to health

cooking in microwave oven is dangerous to health

300°
E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
23
10876
59

My fellow dimers…just a thought came into my mind to aware people about this..though many people know but i thought to aware people who does nkt know…
microwave oven is used so as to save tym as it cooks food fast…but the food prepared in it is harmfull..
my professor once told about it…
we in our family have microwave oven but uses it rarely but after knowing about this i asked my mother never to use it…
i dont have any confirmation nor i knos its true or not…people who wanna confirm can please google it and look for details…i just thought of sharing it so shared…

25 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Images
Entertainer
0
34066
323

Yeah right

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
203
4

Even using fridge is dangerous baba

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
63
853
9

even mobile is dangerous https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
203
4

After reading about ac blast i am sweating. I read it on google just now.
Next is washing mashine googling

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2214
61

can anyone tell me food cooked on induction cooktop is harmful or not ??

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
2,278
42829
736

Ignoring the pseudo-science aspects, any food cooked in high-temperature usually loses its original properties and might even be harmful. People should be a lot more concerned with eating BBQ or deep-fried foods.

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
182
hackerboys wrote:

can anyone tell me food cooked on induction cooktop is harmful or not ??

yeah it is harmful.. try Cooking with Firewood, its very good for health

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
532
32864
1080
Expand
dealgraber wrote:

yeah it is harmful.. try Cooking with Firewood, its very good for health

Cooking in firewood is not also safe..!!!
http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news...
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2011/01/harmful-h...
http://www.nairaland.com/2520854/educative-dang...

Moral: Everything has some Pros and Cons

Everything excess in life is poison…. Swami Vivekananda

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
2,278
42829
736
Expand
nofpd wrote:

Cooking in firewood is not also safe..!!!
http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news...
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2011/01/harmful-h...
http://www.nairaland.com/2520854/educative-dang...

Moral: Everything has some Pros and Cons

Everything excess in life is poison…. Swami Vivekananda

I thought @FeelMyL0Ve was being sarcastic so I didn’t even bother to address this.

286 907
Deal Major
12
28544
182
Expand
nofpd wrote:

Cooking in firewood is not also safe..!!!
http://www.environmentalhealthnews.org/ehs/news...
http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2011/01/harmful-h...
http://www.nairaland.com/2520854/educative-dang...

Moral: Everything has some Pros and Cons

Everything excess in life is poison…. Swami Vivekananda

let me quit eating https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
39
Expand
dealgraber wrote:

let me quit eating https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Yup that would be Very Healthful

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2214
61
Expand
dealgraber wrote:

yeah it is harmful.. try Cooking with Firewood, its very good for health

so now living in a city where there are no woods available to cook food , and Gas is the only alternative so , from where do i get firewood …
and also in this fast moving lifestyle who has time to cook food on firewood and also its too messy and lot of smoke … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
23
10876
59

FOUR REASONS why you should stop cooking with a microwave NOW:

Reason #1: Microwaves Causes Molecular Damage

Reason #2: Eating Microwaved Food Leads to Inflammation in the Body

Reason #3: Microwaving Releases Carcinogens

Reason #4: Microwaving releases dangerous EMF’s.

for more details please visit
http://breastcancerconqueror.com/4-reasons-to-s...

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2214
61

drinking cold water directly from fridge is also harmful .

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
261
2

Even juice making juicers ((centrifugal ones) most family uses )) make loss of most of essential nutrients by the heat they produce.
Better to buy cold presssed slow juicers…..sad they r costly.

Cropped3208343734116667979
Deal Newbie
52
38
4

This post is awaiting your moderation and is not visible to the general public. Kindly approve it or delete it as per your discretion.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
101
3912
54
hackerboys wrote:

can anyone tell me food cooked on induction cooktop is harmful or not ??

Yes,its harmful to your Wallet as electricty bill. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
FINAL TIP- Most induction hobs (rings) exceeded even the high 1998 maximum exposure levels set by the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) when a person was standing close to the induction stove. Actually, you want to be safe from radiation then always use induction about 1 foot(30cm) away from that.

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229

@no fpd Going by the research results, our forefathers should have had the worst health conditions imaginable – asthma, cancer and whatnot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

CC @DealSeeker

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
2,278
42829
736
Socrates wrote:

@no fpd Going by the research results, our forefathers should have had the worst health conditions imaginable – asthma, cancer and whatnot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

CC @DealSeeker

Here is a fact that many people are not aware of or do not give enough importance to: people did not live as long as they do now1.

People were killed by infections or through other diseases, easily curable/manageable now, even before they reached 50. Now here comes another interesting fact that most people are not aware of: the chances of cancer increase with age because of DNA mutation. So people died even before cancer could materialize.

The same applies to many other aging-associated diseases like arthritis, atherosclerosis & cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s, etc.



1 As per WHO’s data, average life expectancy in India used to be 42 years in 1960. It rose to 58.5 years in 1990 and stood at 68.3 years in 2015.

A2z1
Shopping Friend
168
32056
369
Socrates wrote:

@no fpd Going by the research results, our forefathers should have had the worst health conditions imaginable – asthma, cancer and whatnot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

CC @DealSeeker

Breathing is harmful to hidden insects so Jain Saint keep mouth covered, so let’s stop breathing
Living (of terrorists, maoists, naxalists) is harmful to others life, they should stop living
Getting down stairs is harmful for knees, so let’s stop walking

Excess of everything is bad, being moderate is the key

And in the last, having a critic like you is harmful to mood of many dimers https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif , so let’s stop criticizing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I go with @no fpd, every thing has pros cons, so be healthy, be wise , before diseases are on rise https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
23
10876
59
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Breathing is harmful to hidden insects so Jain Saint keep mouth covered, so let’s stop breathing
Living (of terrorists, maoists, naxalists) is harmful to others life, they should stop living
Getting down stairs is harmful for knees, so let’s stop walking

Excess of everything is bad, being moderate is the key

And in the last, having a critic like you is harmful to mood of many dimers https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif , so let’s stop criticizing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I go with @no fpd, every thing has pros cons, so be healthy, be wise , before diseases are on rise https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Brother…as i am also jain so i know this…jain saints cover the face so as to save the micro organisms from.dying by their breathe

A2z1
Shopping Friend
168
32056
369
Expand
munnamaster wrote:

Brother…as i am also jain so i know this…jain saints cover the face so as to save the micro organisms from.dying by their breathe

please don’t take it seriously or verbatim, I know that, it was just in flow & did not intend to hurt your sentiments…

michaami dukkadam

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
23
10876
59
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

please don’t take it seriously or verbatim, I know that, it was just in flow & did not intend to hurt your sentiments…

michaami dukkadam

No issues…was just correcting u as u know whats right https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing