Coolwink just making fool in sunglasses

Coolwink just making fool in sunglasses

288°
Missing
Deal Newbie
1
124
262
8
Coolwink just making fool in sunglasses
Deal Expired

Coolwink sell the sunglasses and launch a offer of paytm . We already know that the price of these glasses are very low and it sell at high price . If you want to apply the paytm offer you have to add two sunglasses whose price is more than 1900 .
You get only 1500 cashback and 400 extra pay by you.

39 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Tumblr m3u9mvpp7q1qlybhi
Deal Cadet
1
123
210
7

I bought for 1650 one order
And 1507 for second order
And got instant cashback for both

Thumbnail
Deal Lieutenant
5
307
4564
123

What u bought for 1507. Pls share link

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
3
1130
24

Coolwinks making us fool or they have been making fool theirselves??
I always use zingoy and got product for 10-80 rs and get 380-400 cashback extra. Now over but still you can buy for it zero..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
73
20
0

Yeh bro already know that i hav ordered a sunglass 7 months before ordered same in coolwinks phonepe offer bt gt diff prdct earlier sunglass is owsm but the prdct i gt this time can be easily gt in local vendors on road 40-50 bucks

Tumblr m3u9mvpp7q1qlybhi
Deal Cadet
1
123
210
7
rovio.29 wrote:

What u bought for 1507. Pls share link

How to share screen shot

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
66
120
2
Expand
4G. wrote:

How to share screen shot

Share the product(s) link.

Missing
suspended
1
159
130
0

bought 5 sunglasses at 60. 2 Received already and it’s not footpath product. like middle premium quality.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
38
0

Its their strategy of …………. they import these cheap sunglasses from China of price range around Rs.20/- to Rs.100/- (bulk order prices) and selling them for 500 to 1500

Also they get Customer Database … whoever register and buy product ………Also mouth to mouth publicity of offer …. & if customer is Happy …. they definately come back and browse and buy product next time….

Cropped1304203510
Deal Cadet
0
128
170
2

Last time I was bought 2 sunglasses for 503+503 and got (500+380) + (500+380) cashback. Means total total profit 377+377 & 2 sunglasses.
This time also got 6 sunglasses for 20 only. 4 for 35, 3 for 56, 3 for 91 etc. Also get extra cashback through cashback sites.
Don’t blame without trying with various tricks which will easily work on Coolwinks App or Website

Goku
Deal Cadet
0
57
128
0
vitthalrocks wrote:

Last time I was bought 2 sunglasses for 503+503 and got (500+380) + (500+380) cashback. Means total total profit 377+377 & 2 sunglasses.
This time also got 6 sunglasses for 20 only. 4 for 35, 3 for 56, 3 for 91 etc. Also get extra cashback through cashback sites.
Don’t blame without trying with various tricks which will easily work on Coolwinks App or Website

Any tricks working now? On Paytm code?

Flat 800x800 075 f.u1
Deal Cadet
1
75
350
7
rchawla18 wrote:

Yeh bro already know that i hav ordered a sunglass 7 months before ordered same in coolwinks phonepe offer bt gt diff prdct earlier sunglass is owsm but the prdct i gt this time can be easily gt in local vendors on road 40-50 bucks

hahah really :O "" it’s not footpath product. like middle premium quality.""
No one gives you sunglass 40-50 bucks with that quality and cover toungueout

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
100
44
0

All members who are in dream that they are buying 5 for 60 is totally wrong… Its mental maths.. When u buy anything with 100 % cb offer it implies that u get 50 % discount.. Example… When u buy product worth 100 u get back 100 so when u spend that 100 it implies that u paid 100 for product worth 200(100 for cb product and other 100 spend anywhere). So think and buy.. Dont buy which ia not required.. Its paytm cb trick which is luring us.. Any one who agrees plz inform.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
73
20
0
Expand
charmi2008 wrote:

hahah really :O "" it’s not footpath product. like middle premium quality.""
No one gives you sunglass 40-50 bucks with that quality and cover toungueout

The only thing is the cover & the box well its just a marketing strategy prdct is shit

Question1
Deal Cadet
1
106
260
12

I am not risking my eyesight with these sunglasses and powerglasses from coolwinks.. dont take me wrong it might be of somewhat better quality but i would rather visit my favourite specs shop from whom i have been buying power glasses for more than a decade and be rest assured i am not ripped off.. he also gives me advise on the type of available lenses and their benefits as a personal advise.. i will stick to vital products like these with trusted local shop.

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
396
4001
63

Seems OP has missed the coolwinks deals
He seems to be busy some where else
What we have got are certainly not cheap products

D3cbe5619f638b47e8a8fe730cc6939a
Deal Cadet
2
127
931
24
Expand
charmi2008 wrote:

hahah really :O "" it’s not footpath product. like middle premium quality.""
No one gives you sunglass 40-50 bucks with that quality and cover toungueout

Exactly. These are not premium quality glasses but these are not cheap either. I am totally satisfied with the quality.

Check the same glasses on Amazon for price comparison. Foster Grant are selling for 500+. Even if they are overpriced on Amazon too but still each sunglass is thousand times better than the stuff we can buy on footpath for 100-150 rs.

I only ordered 4 glasses initially but after checking the quality, I placed 2 more order for 8 sunglasses last week. And I may order again this weekend too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
179
356
16
rchawla18 wrote:

Yeh bro already know that i hav ordered a sunglass 7 months before ordered same in coolwinks phonepe offer bt gt diff prdct earlier sunglass is owsm but the prdct i gt this time can be easily gt in local vendors on road 40-50 bucks

JRS is worst quality

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
81
2204
59

Eyeglasses quality is not that much good

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5898
68
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Exactly. These are not premium quality glasses but these are not cheap either. I am totally satisfied with the quality.

Check the same glasses on Amazon for price comparison. Foster Grant are selling for 500+. Even if they are overpriced on Amazon too but still each sunglass is thousand times better than the stuff we can buy on footpath for 100-150 rs.

I only ordered 4 glasses initially but after checking the quality, I placed 2 more order for 8 sunglasses last week. And I may order again this weekend too.

Highly CONTENT Dimer spotted… biggrin toungueout

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5898
68
Question wrote:

I am not risking my eyesight with these sunglasses and powerglasses from coolwinks.. dont take me wrong it might be of somewhat better quality but i would rather visit my favourite specs shop from whom i have been buying power glasses for more than a decade and be rest assured i am not ripped off.. he also gives me advise on the type of available lenses and their benefits as a personal advise.. i will stick to vital products like these with trusted local shop.

Bro, leave that decade old stuff and try something new… biggrin
.
As recommend here… toungueout
.

Question1
Deal Cadet
1
106
260
12
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Bro, leave that decade old stuff and try something new… biggrin
.
As recommend here… toungueout
.

Hahaha.. jokes aside bro.. never cheap out or buy low quality stuff that have direct impact on your health from these online sellers.

I have a Rayban frame with 1.8nu thickness carl zeiss lens with antiglare, scratch resistant, uv protection, with 3 year warranty.. it costed me 12k in total but totally worth it..The lenses i have were sourced by the shop guy from singapore.. so am not using decade old stuff.. it is probably advanced than these coolwinks lenses or anything that you get even in some brand shops like titan eye plus grin

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
10
Expand
Question wrote:

Hahaha.. jokes aside bro.. never cheap out or buy low quality stuff that have direct impact on your health from these online sellers.

Hahaha.. jokes aside bro.. never cheap out or buy low quality stuff that have direct impact on your health from these online sellers.I have a Rayban frame with 1.8nu thickness carl zeiss lens with antiglare, scratch resistant, uv protection, with 3 year warranty.. it costed me 12k in total but totally worth it..The lenses i have were sourced by the shop guy from singapore.. so am not using decade old stuff.. it is probably advanced than these coolwinks lenses or anything that you get even in some brand shops lije titan eye plus grin

U got ripped off. Such lenses and frame along with shipping and everything barely cost 2-3k to the shop guy. I know this because I had a friend who owned a big spectacle shop. Regular 2-3k specs cost 200-500rs to those guys.

Question1
Deal Cadet
1
106
260
12
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

U got ripped off. Such lenses and frame along with shipping and everything barely cost 2-3k to the shop guy. I know this because I had a friend who owned a big spectacle shop. Regular 2-3k specs cost 200-500rs to those guys.

Bro I get original warranty card from Rayban and for carl zeiss lenses with the warranty card too. I have the original receipts because i paid for the lenses online he just pointed me to the seller there. Also the thickness is 1.8.. i hope you understand what it is

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
10
Expand
Question wrote:

Bro I get original warranty card from Rayban and for carl zeiss lenses with the warranty card too. I have the original receipts because i paid for the lenses online he just pointed me to the seller there. Also the thickness is 1.8.. i hope you understand what it is

U must understand that wherever you buy from, the seller rips off customers big time even with warranty. Those glasses including warranty, shipping, case, frame cost just a fraction of what you pay for.

Question1
Deal Cadet
1
106
260
12
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

U must understand that wherever you buy from, the seller rips off customers big time even with warranty. Those glasses including warranty, shipping, case, frame cost just a fraction of what you pay for.

Bro i know some shops do that.. but this guy i am buying lenses from he has been there since decades catering to my grandpa too.. i started getting my first glass 12 years back and happy with the purchases.. YMMV but this guy is a gem.. not everyone rips customers off bro blush especially longtime customers..

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
10
Expand
Question wrote:

Bro i know some shops do that.. but this guy i am buying lenses from he has been there since decades catering to my grandpa too.. i started getting my first glass 12 years back and happy with the purchases.. YMMV but this guy is a gem.. not everyone rips customers off bro blush especially longtime customers..

I just said what I have seen and heard from my friend bro. They have to rip you off to maintain their shops, their homes and their lifestyle. Even my last building owner’s brother owned a specs shop. He always gave 30-40% extra discount for me compared to others because he liked me though his father used to make regular customer bill to me. 30-40% is a huge deal after the bill has already been given. I used to pay 1.1-1.5k for 1.7-2.5k billed glasses to the guy himself and not his dad.

Question1
Deal Cadet
1
106
260
12
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

I just said what I have seen and heard from my friend bro. They have to rip you off to maintain their shops, their homes and their lifestyle. Even my last building owner’s brother owned a specs shop. He always gave 30-40% extra discount for me compared to others because he liked me though his father used to make regular customer bill to me. 30-40% is a huge deal after the bill has already been given. I used to pay 1.1-1.5k for 1.7-2.5k billed glasses to the guy himself and not his dad.

Like i said YMMV.. what is your config though

Kgf
Deal Cadet
3
206
596
10
Expand
Question wrote:

Like i said YMMV.. what is your config though

I wear whatever looks good and is durable for a year bro. Anti-glare, thinner lens and stuff. I don’t believe in branded stuff in specs.

Missing