Hotness Corona Virus (COVID-19) - Discussion Thread

Hot Deal Corona Virus (COVID-19) - Discussion Thread

13K°
Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2650
87

I came here to read your views on it but since a thread does not exist yet, I am creating one. Let this be the single place to read info about how to prevent this devil from entering your body.

Those of you who are in Noida / Bangalore, what are your views? Assuming the Noida man had this thing since 20th Feb, he would have gone to a lot of crowded places in last 10 days and since incubation period is 15 days, we may not know who all locally caught this in last 10 days !

1697 Comments  |  
178 Dimers
Missing
Blogger
377
2965
62

Baba Bhai, pata nai. kuch v ho sakta hai

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10

Recent news is many kids and parents are at risk in Noida because of the infected person attending a kids birthday party confused Hyderabad lad travelled to home town in a bus full of people. Chances are we are looking at least 100+ infections. Stay safe people pray pray shit is hitting the fan.

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2650
87
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Recent news is many kids and parents are at risk in Noida because of the infected person attending a kids birthday party confused Hyderabad lad travelled to home town in a bus full of people. Chances are we are looking at least 100+ infections. Stay safe people pray pray shit is hitting the fan.

Let me do some maths:

The 1 south korean women who went to church infected more than 40 people in 1 hour.

If the Noida man was out in open for 10 days (10 × 4 hours) and we are so much more densely packed than south korea, he might have infected 40 × 1 × 40 = 1600 people and each of these will go on infecting more and more hushed

Missing
Community Angel
68
11760
224
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Let me do some maths:

The 1 south korean women who went to church infected more than 40 people in 1 hour.

If the Noida man was out in open for 10 days (10 × 4 hours) and we are so much more densely packed than south korea, he might have infected 40 × 1 × 40 = 1600 people and each of these will go on infecting more and more hushed

Bro do Yoga and get Relaxed , there is no medicine for this virus , so stay away from foreign visitors – tourists .

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Let me do some maths:

The 1 south korean women who went to church infected more than 40 people in 1 hour.

If the Noida man was out in open for 10 days (10 × 4 hours) and we are so much more densely packed than south korea, he might have infected 40 × 1 × 40 = 1600 people and each of these will go on infecting more and more hushed

We are royally fucked aren’t we flushed

I have friends telling me some companies in Bangalore have already started informing their employees to start use face masks. Not sure if to believe this, but it could become a reality soon.

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10
Expand
syed786 wrote:

Bro do Yoga and get Relaxed , there is no medicine for this virus , so stay away from foreign visitors – tourists .

Bro, issue is not just a foreign tourist. These are Indians, who were in contact with the foreigners who are here now. The virus is airborne, we shouldn’t take this lightly. confused

Missing
Community Angel
42
31590
516
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

We are royally fucked aren’t we flushed

I have friends telling me some companies in Bangalore have already started informing their employees to start use face masks. Not sure if to believe this, but it could become a reality soon.

Mask is a common precaution which should be used otherwise also, if not corona one might contract some other virus, public places are the culprit

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
569
10
Expand
androgame wrote:

Mask is a common precaution which should be used otherwise also, if not corona one might contract some other virus, public places are the culprit

Agree bro, hopefully the virus doesn’t get more serious in India confused MNC’s informing employees is a good indicator of which way the wind is blowing. Prevention seems to be the play, but lets see.

Missing
Community Angel
42
31590
516
Expand
A.M.A.Z.O wrote:

Agree bro, hopefully the virus doesn’t get more serious in India confused MNC’s informing employees is a good indicator of which way the wind is blowing. Prevention seems to be the play, but lets see.

all on hopes, hope this virus dies out due to heat , summers ahead sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
592
6

it will be very difficult for india to control its spread…due to huge population and no proper infra or govt control

Missing
Deal Major
6,915
23125
280
Expand
androgame wrote:

Mask is a common precaution which should be used otherwise also, if not corona one might contract some other virus, public places are the culprit

Mask is just for name-sake purpose. Many are using the dummy surgical masks which are good for nothing (May help to avoid spreading the infection if the one using it already has coronovirus). N95 mask is the one that offers better protection (one-time use as suggested by WHO) but again who are going to buy one of these daily ?
The main one is frequent handwash (alcohol based sanitizer ) + avoid touching eyes,nose & mouth when you’re out

Missing
Deal Subedar
253
2650
87
Expand
getready wrote:

Mask is just for name-sake purpose. Many are using the dummy surgical masks which are good for nothing (May help to avoid spreading the infection if the one using it already has coronovirus). N95 mask is the one that offers better protection (one-time use as suggested by WHO) but again who are going to buy one of these daily ?
The main one is frequent handwash (alcohol based sanitizer ) + avoid touching eyes,nose & mouth when you’re out

True. Assuming 1 N99 mask costs 250 rupees, you will need to spend 22k rupees just for 3 months of mask!

Oh and I am hearing news (1st hand) of Intel employee of Bangalore (Ecospace) staying with this Telangana infected guy. Looks like a bad news to me.

Missing
Deal Cadet
542
390
10

More people die of other diseases than this, this is only business of fear

Missing
Entertainer
103
15018
384

It’s just a panic and mass hysteria. Death cases upto 40 years is 0.2% and above 60 it can go upto 10% that too depending upon people examined by countries. South Korea which is tirelessly finding covid suffering people on govt expense has less than 0.1% fatal reports. It is because most cases either go unnoticed or only people above 60 age are in danger while below 20 has almost nil chance. It’s just another flu which is dangerous only if you are 1) above 60, 2) male, 3) have serioua health issues and 4) came in contact of someone with covid 19. Rest others, 99.9999% world doesn’t need to worry.

Missing
Entertainer
1,569
25502
267
marketdimer wrote:

It’s just a panic and mass hysteria. Death cases upto 40 years is 0.2% and above 60 it can go upto 10% that too depending upon people examined by countries. South Korea which is tirelessly finding covid suffering people on govt expense has less than 0.1% fatal reports. It is because most cases either go unnoticed or only people above 60 age are in danger while below 20 has almost nil chance. It’s just another flu which is dangerous only if you are 1) above 60, 2) male, 3) have serioua health issues and 4) came in contact of someone with covid 19. Rest others, 99.9999% world doesn’t need to worry.

Your this post reminds me of him sunglasses

Missing
Deal Subedar
197
1397
12

You have a higher PROBABILITY of dying from Tuberculosis or influenza or car accident even in China.
I know it’s dangerous to look at the numbers. But if you follow statistics well, you’ll know that the death rates are decreasing day by day.
And the maths to 1600 cases is not so simple. By this means China would have had over 1 crore Covid-19 cases.
I would really like everyone to go to worldometers dot info and study the statistics. It’ll reveal the real picture and not what the media spreads. You have to know that it’s media’s job to state Covid-19 as pandemic. They will lose out on competitions if they don’t.
Out the confirmed cases, you have only 0.2% chance of dying by Covid-19 if you are under age 40 or 50(I don’t remember the exact number)
Plus if you don’t have any disease then you have 0.9% chance of dying by CoronaVirus if you are in the list of confirmed cases.
I just want to say, it’s better to stay calm and informed rather than being worried without being informed.

Missing
Entertainer
103
15018
384

@OnlineLootera ji, Jahan log diwali par nasa ki tasveer bhejna nahi bhoolte, national athem ko unesco se bar bar best anthem dilwate rehte hain, acche din ki ummid lagaye baithe hain unko media par bharosa jyada hai, sach par nahi. wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
197
1397
12
marketdimer wrote:

@OnlineLootera ji, Jahan log diwali par nasa ki tasveer bhejna nahi bhoolte, national athem ko unesco se bar bar best anthem dilwate rehte hain, acche din ki ummid lagaye baithe hain unko media par bharosa jyada hai, sach par nahi. wink

Yes bro. But it’s okay. Even the best minds of the country follow media. It’s not wrong. And yes, I don’t think so we should not be worried. We should be worried. Any virus capable of doubling can actually be pandemic. It’s just that we shouldn’t have the wrong view. We should be calm and informed and take all the precautions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
350
7


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/606932/original/IMG_20200303_192432_118.jpg?1583243700

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
185
5207
102
Expand
getready wrote:

Mask is just for name-sake purpose. Many are using the dummy surgical masks which are good for nothing (May help to avoid spreading the infection if the one using it already has coronovirus). N95 mask is the one that offers better protection (one-time use as suggested by WHO) but again who are going to buy one of these daily ?
The main one is frequent handwash (alcohol based sanitizer ) + avoid touching eyes,nose & mouth when you’re out

Just now read this
https://ufospotlight.wordpress.com/2020/02/13/c...

is it true bro ? any idea ? or mis leading ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1347
11
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

Just now read this
https://ufospotlight.wordpress.com/2020/02/13/c...

is it true bro ? any idea ? or mis leading ?

It’s fake…can sense the way it’s written.

Some “English Chinese” not having any job and spreading rumours!

PS. Don’t search random websites, these may lead to phishing attacks! You’ll thank me later!

Missing