Hotness Coronavirus is real Thanos- Lockdown Proving a...

Hot Deal Coronavirus is real Thanos- Lockdown Proving a blessing in disguise for Environment?

1320°
Missing
Deal Captain
7,905
7145
45
Coronavirus is real Thanos-  Lockdown Proving a blessing in disguise for Environment?

Air Quality Improves In INDIA .

Coronavirus is real Thanos confused

93 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
Missing
Admin
184
1268
25

Yes !! can see more birds and sparrow around too smile

Missing
Admin
184
1268
25

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609407/medium/6575004CUXkKN0.jpg?1585117304

Missing
Shopping Friend
106
1838
16
Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1419
25

Saw couple of different sparrow species after almost 10 years and so many of the birds are still singing at 12 in the noon. That is shocking.

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
585
7

great. Kill all humans to save environment 👍

Missing
Deal Captain
7,905
7145
45

Coronavirus Is real Thanos laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
806
9
bobby_123 wrote:

Coronavirus Is real Thanos laughing

Yes bro its also a type of thinking can,t say good or bad smile

Missing
Deal Major
7,114
22495
273

Lets hope the environment indicators don’t get way too optimistic about the sudden change
That being said…a forced lock down for a day/two every month is not at all a bad idea smile

Missing
Admin
236
774
25
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Yes bro its also a type of thinking can,t say good or bad smile

So We have our Iron-Man too -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609502/medium/65751592020-01-28T063735Z_1_LYNXMPEG0R0E0_RTROPTP_3_CHINA-HEALTH_1580199850816_1580199867161.JPG?1585120616

Missing
Admin
50
32
2

Corona virus lockdown may save more lives by preventing pollution than by preventing infection

Missing
Deal Subedar
179
1215
9

Yeah, after a long period of time, now I’m able to see the sky crystal clear…count the stars and the constellations!
PS. Delhi

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
getready wrote:

Lets hope the environment indicators don’t get way too optimistic about the sudden change
That being said…a forced lock down for a day/two every month is not at all a bad idea smile

Lockdown once every week for maintenance should be the norm.

Missing
Shopping Friend
106
1838
16

I smell conspiracy here.
Greta Thunberg might be the brain behind.
😂😂😂😂😂

Missing
Deal Captain
7,905
7145
45
Expand
mohitpunjabi wrote:

Lockdown once every week for maintenance should be the norm.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/609575/medium/6575418hqdefault.jpg?1585133414

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
1863
23

We have added approx 43789 cases in last 24 hrs.
That means every 2 seconds, 1 person is getting infected.
WHO has said that coronavirus epidemic is accelerating very fast.
By end of this month, it is anticipated that at least one person will get infected in every second by coronavirus.

Missing
Deal Captain
7,905
7145
45
B4TM4N wrote:

We have added approx 43789 cases in last 24 hrs.
That means every 2 seconds, 1 person is getting infected.
WHO has said that coronavirus epidemic is accelerating very fast.
By end of this month, it is anticipated that at least one person will get infected in every second by coronavirus.

43789 ? flushed confused

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
1863
23
Expand
bobby_123 wrote:

43789 ? flushed confused

Thanos snap is applicable for all world..not only in India sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
895
11
getready wrote:

Lets hope the environment indicators don’t get way too optimistic about the sudden change
That being said…a forced lock down for a day/two every month is not at all a bad idea smile

+1
Instead of planning vacation/picnic for ourselves, we should now plan vacation for other species as well, let them live their way at least once a month.
+ Now We should realize the exploitation we are doing of nature and change our way of living to more eco friendly way.

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1566
37

…thats fine but y is this on front page?…

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
812
9

Street dogs and cats in dire need of food.
So if people can at least leave any leftovers outside their building gates that would be great.

Missing
Deal Cadet
83
260
3

Pollution will be more in winter due to moisture in air..that is the minimum common sense…they should compare air quality of last year March…

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
110
3

One day of lockdown is needed at least every month

Missing
Deal Cadet
154
201
0
Harish.agarwal wrote:

great. Kill all humans to save environment 👍

I am ready with you to drink the nectar of posionous flower!

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
585
7
Expand
Abhimanyuji wrote:

I am ready with you to drink the nectar of posionous flower!

I said that in a sarcastic way pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
166
4
deepak38 wrote:

Street dogs and cats in dire need of food.
So if people can at least leave any leftovers outside their building gates that would be great.

THIS.

Feed the animals please.

Missing
Deal Subedar
95
1222
25

Every year the companies should make it mandatory for employees to work from home atleast 45-60 days.

This will really help the environment to heal itself. pray relieved

Missing
Deal Captain
7,905
7145
45
M.MAHI wrote:

Every year the companies should make it mandatory for employees to work from home atleast 45-60 days.

This will really help the environment to heal itself. pray relieved

Yes sunglasses

Missing