Hotness Coronavirus - Now We Are In End Game

Hot Deal Coronavirus - Now We Are In End Game

821°
Missing
Deal Captain
8,647
8252
50
Coronavirus - Now We Are In End Game

India has recorded 4,789 active cases, 124 deaths, 352 cured cases, according to the latest update released by the Union Ministry for Health and Family Welfare on Tuesday evening.

Only 1 Chance.
Stay Home Guys

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/611706/medium/6597325hqdefault.jpg?1586329903

Our Avengers -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/611707/medium/6597325for-how-long-can-india-remain-safe-from-coronavirus-fear-spikes-after-new-data.jpg?1586329909

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/611708/medium/6597325pjimage-59.jpg?1586330009

66 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Missing
Critic
15
1693
37

I expected a minimum of 5000 deaths, actually somewhere around 10000 would have been more practical estimation considering the largest population in the world, with most number of slums as well. But so far, the fatality rates are staggeringly low.

Missing
Deal Cadet
17
727
2

jai bajrang bali tod dushman ki nali

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2630
45

Real situation will be clear once we start mass testing. Delhi and Mumbai are moving towards that direction. I guess we have to wait for 10 more days to get some clarity

Good thing is that number of deaths are very low at the moment

Missing
Admin
402
943
28
micke wrote:

Real situation will be clear once we start mass testing. Delhi and Mumbai are moving towards that direction. I guess we have to wait for 10 more days to get some clarity

Good thing is that number of deaths are very low at the moment

Yeah. But active cases are increasing day by day.!!

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2397
23
Expand
Rosh_0007 wrote:

Yeah. But active cases are increasing day by day.!!

Yes I believe they will increase more peak is still ahead I think
The lockdown might have limited the spread but still having a incubation period of 14 days it was expected also the tests are done for suspecious cases only else quarantine is opted as we increase no. of tests the no. of cases will increase.

Missing
Entertainer
57
36121
367
ithehappy wrote:

I expected a minimum of 5000 deaths, actually somewhere around 10000 would have been more practical estimation considering the largest population in the world, with most number of slums as well. But so far, the fatality rates are staggeringly low.

Sab yehi chaahte hein ki jyaada se jyaada log marein, taaki jyaada se jyaada sabak seekhne ko mile. But koi bhi yeh nahin chahtaa ki koi uska apna, jaan-pehchaan waala chala jaaye…

🤚Pehla sabak ☝️yahin👆 se start hota hai 🖖👌

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19269
189

After 15th April the number of new cases will decline in India.

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
1013
9
micke wrote:

Real situation will be clear once we start mass testing. Delhi and Mumbai are moving towards that direction. I guess we have to wait for 10 more days to get some clarity

Good thing is that number of deaths are very low at the moment

Global https://bing.com...id
Cured: 301385
Dead: 82133
Death Percentage: 21.41

India
Cured: 401
Dead: 149
Death Percentage: 27

Missing
Critic
15
1693
37
Expand
saucap wrote:

Sab yehi chaahte hein ki jyaada se jyaada log marein, taaki jyaada se jyaada sabak seekhne ko mile. But koi bhi yeh nahin chahtaa ki koi uska apna, jaan-pehchaan waala chala jaaye…

🤚Pehla sabak ☝️yahin👆 se start hota hai 🖖👌

Well i suppose you’re speaking for yourself. I would take the name of imaginary god and even thank him if a few of my very close relatives died, simply because they are bad people. I’m clear at my conscience, always was, so the jana-pehchana or anjana (sorry i don’t speak Hindi) bit is not applicable, for me at least.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3101
26
Expand
cocay wrote:

Global https://bing.com...id
Cured: 301385
Dead: 82133
Death Percentage: 21.41

India
Cured: 401
Dead: 149
Death Percentage: 27

lol. i understand that u r “critic” but your death percentage calculation is meaningless.

Missing
Entertainer
57
36121
367
Expand
ithehappy wrote:

Well i suppose you’re speaking for yourself. I would take the name of imaginary god and even thank him if a few of my very close relatives died, simply because they are bad people. I’m clear at my conscience, always was, so the jana-pehchana or anjana (sorry i don’t speak Hindi) bit is not applicable, for me at least.

Yes. “Sab” includes me also. We all are bad people. Didn’t knew you don’t understand Hindi, so will remember to discuss things with you in English henceforth.

Missing
Deal Subedar
15
1013
9
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

lol. i understand that u r “critic” but your death percentage calculation is meaningless.

Lol
You caught me! laughing

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

lol. i understand that u r “critic” but your death percentage calculation is meaningless.

Usske naam @cocay ke hisaab se yahi gaana theek baithta hai… wink toungueout
.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
micke wrote:

Real situation will be clear once we start mass testing. Delhi and Mumbai are moving towards that direction. I guess we have to wait for 10 more days to get some clarity

Good thing is that number of deaths are very low at the moment

next 2-3 weeks are very very crucial.
Modiji get ready to implement some strong road map or else no one can save us provided we follow everything and it’s properly implemented.

#Modiji, learn something from ppl and parties in KERALA sunglasses

Missing
Entertainer
452
6773
83
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

next 2-3 weeks are very very crucial.
Modiji get ready to implement some strong road map or else no one can save us provided we follow everything and it’s properly implemented.

#Modiji, learn something from ppl and parties in KERALA sunglasses

Pappu KERALA se hi jeeta tha na… sad toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2630
45
Original wrote:

After 15th April the number of new cases will decline in India.

Not possible… Community spread had started at some places near lockdown time. Our peak is coming in May according to some experts.

Nobody knows with any accuracy about nature of virus yet. We can’t predict its incubation period and total number of asymptomatic cases. Just by mathematical analysis, we can say that the actual attack hasn’t even started yet.

Missing
suspended
51
20
0

Due to early lockdown cases won’t go more than 10000.

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2630
45
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

next 2-3 weeks are very very crucial.
Modiji get ready to implement some strong road map or else no one can save us provided we follow everything and it’s properly implemented.

#Modiji, learn something from ppl and parties in KERALA sunglasses

And best containment of virus has been done in Bhilwara and other neighborhood districts in Rajasthan. It is all due to IAS officers posted there ( not due to government)

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2630
45
rockyy wrote:

Due to early lockdown cases won’t go more than 10000.

They already are in 50k plus range.

Missing
suspended
51
20
0
Expand
micke wrote:

They already are in 50k plus range.

What?

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2368
88
Expand
micke wrote:

And best containment of virus has been done in Bhilwara and other neighborhood districts in Rajasthan. It is all due to IAS officers posted there ( not due to government)

I forgot Bhilwara.
My bad pray muscle raised_hands

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
324
6597
146

It is assumed that for every death reported there are about 80-100 Cases. Going by that metric there should have been around 15-16k identified cases till now. But till now there are only 5500 cases reported so far.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
324
6597
146

Might not be popular view. This is likely solution. With no vaccine in sight only Herd Immunity is going to be exit strategy.

We have to ask: is there any other way to contain this problem? In 2009, there was an epidemic of H1N1 influenza. What happened to it? It came in and stayed for 2-3 months and spontaneously disappeared. Nothing that we did at the point of time was of help. It went away. Why? It is because of a certain level of herd immunity that was produced by the infection. So, our only hope is that, on its own, this virus is headed line in that way – in a particular way of herd immunity.

https://wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/c...

Missing
Tech Guru
222
19269
189
Expand
micke wrote:

And best containment of virus has been done in Bhilwara and other neighborhood districts in Rajasthan. It is all due to IAS officers posted there ( not due to government)

Exactly, in my city Udaipur, our lady IAS imposed a curfew (4 km radius from that area) after the first case came grinning
She is very active and because of her efforts, we are able to stop this spreading everywhere smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2630
45
Expand
rockyy wrote:

What?

These are my assumptions based on data from Europe : Whatever data that we have received from Italy and other European countries, tells us that this virus spreads asymptomatically as well and for many of us, our immune system will fight the virus without even knowing we had it. Italy has already said that 50 lakh of their population out of 6 crore have the virus.

Almost all the countries don’t have the time to test for anti-bodies in non symptomatic patients.

High viral load (initial exposure) matters a lot. Severity of infection depends on that.
Healthcare workers are going to be the worst hit in this virus and our central government doesn’t understand that yet. Even the best medical colleges such as AIIMS and Safdarjung haven’t been provided adequate supply of PPE yet.

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2633
66

Hanuman ji kuch kro … pensive

Missing