Couldn't apply new coupon in New ola account.{...

Couldn't apply new coupon in New ola account.{ App checks rooted mobile and disable the coupon }

Images
Deal Cadet
4
171
574
9

Hi
I contacted ola customer support to know any new offers available for new customers.They asked me Email ID,Sign up city to verify the account and they easily tell that your mobile is rooted so our system deny to apply coupon codes & referral rewards to your account.
I also checked in cheatdroid app,the recent ola app version clearly identifies everything about the handset.
I think here after no more free rides from ola .:-{ https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8

have you tried xprivacy ?
hide my root ?
root cloak

Images
Deal Cadet
4
171
574
9
@sparkles wrote:

have you tried xprivacy ?
hide my root ?
root cloak


tried all.:-{

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
416
3

hidemyroot is working fine .

Kanz
Deal Subedar
1
87
1894
27

Tried older versions of app?

Images
Deal Cadet
4
171
574
9
@kanz wrote:

Tried older versions of app?


yes.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
88

High time for uber to do this

Thumbimgcrop 1449019724796
suspended
0
72
692
8

uber and ola have installed software to track rooted phones

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
107
350
10

Ola has the software to check whether the phone is rooted or not… Can’t apply any coupon

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
2
@rahuljain4a5 wrote:

Ola has the software to check whether the phone is rooted or not… Can’t apply any coupon


if you can’t apply, you may be doing it the wrong way.

I am not currently using ola becase they are barely giving coupons…
But I’m using uber and I had got problem with account being banned and coupons being revoked… but there are ways to avoid that…

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
203
694
7

Could you please pm me the details to create uber account in simulator

@rahul4luv58 wrote:

@rahuljain4a5 wrote:

Ola has the software to check whether the phone is rooted or not… Can’t apply any coupon

if you can’t apply, you may be doing it the wrong way.

I am not currently using ola becase they are barely giving coupons…
But I’m using uber and I had got problem with account being banned and coupons being revoked… but there are ways to avoid that…


Images
Deal Cadet
4
171
574
9

Now it’s not possible to apply first ride promo code in ola app if you book through Helpchat https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Images %286%29
Deal Captain
4
187
13270
220
@svannan62700 wrote:

Now it’s not possible to apply first ride promo code in ola app if you book through Helpchat https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


I am sorry for being little rude but their a limit of everything. You guys have exploited the the entire system badly. Be responsible and learn to pay something out of your pocket. Cheating won’t take you too far.

Missing