Hotness Covid-19 cases goes above 10000 in India. How f...

Hot Deal Covid-19 cases goes above 10000 in India. How far will it go?

459°
Missing
Deal Cadet

I think it will be controlled within 20k in india.

71 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major

Someone was saying..we wont cross 10k few days back due to lockdown (when cases were ~5k)

Missing
Deal Cadet

Probably around 1L by 15th of May

Missing
Entertainer

Point to be noted, countries where lockdown was released, Corona reappeared. So it’s better to hold our breath for a while then stopping it totally.

Missing
Blogger

i think a million

you may see this as a joke but i dont

Missing
Deal Subedar
rogerthat wrote:

i think a million

you may see this as a joke but i dont

Do u think there are going to be 25-50 million tests done? We are at 0.2 million tests after a month or so. More likely, a million will die from corona that nobody will know about.

Missing
Deal Subedar
getready wrote:

Someone was saying..we wont cross 10k few days back due to lockdown (when cases were ~5k)

Edited.

Missing
Deal Cadet
boredidiot009 wrote:

Probably around 1L by 15th of May

kuch acha bhi soch liya karo bhai, uss 1 lakh mein tumhari family bhi ho sakti hai.

Soch ke ek baar phir se counting batana.

Missing
Critic

1 billion+

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Those guys just spit and lick. They are used to it now.

Bro, control your words. It’s okay to be wrong, no body is god here. We are just speculating these numbers, I know 20k is very less but we are same people who worship idles just because of inner peace.

So just keep calm.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rockylucifer wrote:

Content has been removed!

Bro don’t spread so much hatred. Stop watching these shitty news channels. They all want to diverge you from main problems to communal violence.

It was a mistake by a group of people, don’t hate whole community because of this.

Spreading hatred is not gonna help us in this situation.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

Bro, control your words. It’s okay to be wrong, no body is god here. We are just speculating these numbers, I know 20k is very less but we are same people who worship idles just because of inner peace.

So just keep calm.

Edited it because it was meant for some specific set of people. But it could have been misinterpreted by others.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

Bro don’t spread so much hatred. Stop watching these shitty news channels. They all want to diverge you from main problems to communal violence.

It was a mistake by a group of people, don’t hate whole community because of this.

Spreading hatred is not gonna help us ever.

i am not spreading any hatred but if someone comments like “spit and lick”, i am just responding to that. i have many Muslim friends and i respect everyone. but i can’t tolerate someone who is commenting like that.

Highlight of lock-down –
1) Jamatis are spreading lockdown
2) Tiktok stars telling “dont believe in mask, believe in 5 times namaz and continue to spread corona.”
3) Pelting stones on doctors and police in indore and other cities.

Bhai goverment kya kar legi jab padhe likhe ganwaron ko sunna hi nahin hai. Main bhi lockdown mein huin apne room mein band aakhir in log ko aisa kya problem hai

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
rockylucifer wrote:

kuch acha bhi soch liya karo bhai, uss 1 lakh mein tumhari family bhi ho sakti hai.

Soch ke ek baar phir se counting batana.

He is not wishing it. He is just guessing what could the situation be. And its a pandemic, so obviously anybody’s family could get infected. Nobody wants for himself, neither did he. But what he said is true, there would be thousands more cases right now, if more tests were done.

Missing
Deal Major
Expand
Tera_Jija wrote:

So just keep calm.

Thread is completely unnecessary
Not the right time to speculate on numbers…it should be all about measures and some responsibility from the citizens

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
rockylucifer wrote:

i am not spreading any hatred but if someone comments like “spit and lick”, i am just responding to that. i have many Muslim friends and i respect everyone. but i can’t tolerate someone who is commenting like that.

Highlight of lock-down –
1) Jamatis are spreading lockdown
2) Tiktok stars telling “dont believe in mask, believe in 5 times namaz and continue to spread corona.”
3) Pelting stones on doctors and police in indore and other cities.

Bhai goverment kya kar legi jab padhe likhe ganwaron ko sunna hi nahin hai. Main bhi lockdown mein huin apne room mein band aakhir in log ko aisa kya problem hai

Obviously you are spreading hatred by just targeting one community because of incidents involving idiots from that community, while so conveniently ignoring thousands of similar other cases involving other communities.

Missing
Blogger
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Do u think there are going to be 25-50 million tests done? We are at 0.2 million tests after a month or so. More likely, a million will die from corona that nobody will know about.

i m not saying about detected cases but affected ones

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Obviously you are spreading hatred by just targeting one community because of incidents involving idiots from that community, while so conveniently ignoring thousands of similar other cases involving other communities.

Your “spit and lick” statement was for which community? u can write ur hatred message and then start blaming others. and tell me if i am wrong but which of these is not true?

Missing
suspended
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Again, your fake news factory started?

So according to your’s reliable news, Jamatis haven’t done any wrong and are innocent. You will never say a word against them.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

i m not saying about detected cases but affected ones

Yeah. Right. Thats what i also meant, there might be millions of affected cases in 1-2 months, but not detected due to the lack of testing. The only hope is that the extension of lockdown will keep the situation from spiralling out of control. But yeah, even right now, there are much more cases affected in actual, than the lack of testing suggests.

Missing
Deal Subedar

It’s very difficult to predict, even western analysts keep changing data after every 2 weeks.

Real question in a place like India with minimal testing is how many detected vs how many actually infected.

If lockdown persists in some form we may see the graph flattening around August. If any mode of sustained public transport whether air or rail is reopened then cases will not subside. It has already been ascertained that virus is airborne till 13 feet…..

Migrant labourers should be allowed to travel back to home.
Farm workers should be allowed to work in fields.
Certain factories can be opened with condition that workers stay and eat within factory premises.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

great words

needs appreciation and feliciatation from @MJ911

Great u have reported my message, but unable to report ur jamati brothers message.
Just want to know “Spit and lick” message was correct?
Continue ur contribution

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
rockylucifer wrote:

Your “spit and lick” statement was for which community? u can write ur hatred message and then start blaming others. and tell me if i am wrong but which of these is not true?

It was not directed to any specific community. Just a specific set of people spreading fake news, but not backtracking even when proven wrong. So much so that local govts and international organisations had to step in, suggesting the need to contain the spread of communalism as much as corona.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
rahul101 wrote:

So according to your’s reliable news, Jamatis haven’t done any wrong and are innocent. You will never say a word against them.

Obviously, they were wrong to have participated in a gathering at the peak of corona pandemic. But so many other congregations, gatherings had continued around the same time, even later. So every gathering is wrong. Even theirs was. Stupidity even now taking place.

So they were wrong for the gathering, but not the spitting, defecating, and roaming naked fake shit being spread around by trolls, giving rise to communalism.

Missing