COVID-19: PM CARES allocates Rs 3,100 cr

174°
Deal Major
desiman

COVID-19: PM CARES allocates Rs 3,100 cr

The PM CARES Fund Trust on Wednesday decided to allocate Rs 3,100 crore for fight against COVID-19, the Prime Minister’s Office said in a statement.

Out of the Rs 3,100 crore, neatly Rs 2,000 crore will be earmarked for the purchase of ventilators and Rs 1,000 crore for care of migrant labourers, it said.

Another Rs 100 crore will be given to support coronavirus vaccine development, the statement said.

The trust formed on March 27 is headed by the prime minister. The other ex-officio members of the trust are the defence minister, the home minister and the finance minister. — PTI

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/may/13/...

12 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Finally, Something out of PM Cares.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just announcement asusual. Still they are not out  & I don’t think it will sweat_smile

View 1 more reply
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

#NoUlluBanaoingModiji Trending in Twitter

Bhakts/Anti-Bhakts can shaare some thoughts on this. grinning smile [I personally have no idea on the package, I will review this weekend before getting any conclusion]

Deal Colonel Deal Colonel
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616818/original/EX5pXw9WsAUd8bu.jpeg?1589394894

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Such a nice illustration 🙆🏻‍♂️ Kissi given🥰

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wonder if that is really going to happen.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
…cheers…atlast the supreme leader thinks that ventilators are required….till now he was thinking by balcony tasks and by shouting we can beat corona….
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Not saying its just him, but like all other politicians they were trying to find the “right” manufacturer who can use the money to build the ventilators. pensive

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Too late for many migrants

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yaar if this same amount was allocated to quarantining,isolating and treating the travellers coming from infected nations, we wouldnt have been in this situation.Modiji y u do dis cry

replyuser
Click here to reply