Cred - Debit card payment is possible

Cred - Debit card payment is possible

45°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Last quarter for Axis 10% cashback rewards for online transaction. Use axis debit card for paying credit card bill via cred upto 2000 per transaction.

7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4179
55

CRED is asking to use UPI, not showing debit cards

Missing
Critic
175
841
13
caks2006407 wrote:

CRED is asking to use UPI, not showing debit cards

CRED removed debit card payment option at least a month ago,he is a newbie so most likely don’t know about it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
30
747
6
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

CRED removed debit card payment option at least a month ago,he is a newbiw so most likely don’t know about it.

Old apk allows debit card payments

Missing
Critic
175
841
13
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

Old apk allows debit card payments

Using old apk for doing financial transactions is like playing Russian roulette,if it is good then it is fine but if not then well you know how people’s card details get leaked despite taking all usual precautions. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

The old apk is working fine and yes its a risky thing to do.
Try at your own risk smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
283
1330
11
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Using old apk for doing financial transactions is like playing Russian roulette,if it is good then it is fine but if not then well you know how people’s card details get leaked despite taking all usual precautions. sunglasses

Yep, chillar ke chakkar me lakhon gavana. I would recommend all to not install any apks from sources other than play store. Even in play store only use reputed apps.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
812
3372
71

Now debit card option is enabled check

Missing