Cred has imposed limit on cashback (killthebill...

Cred has imposed limit on cashback (killthebill) cards

105°
Cropped 596177291
Deal Newbie
181
109
3
Cred has imposed limit on cashback (killthebill) cards

http://www.cre...ub
Now we can not get more than 5 cashback (killthebill) per card  per month on cred 

Ss: https://ibb.co/C...tH

Expiring In 27 days
18 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Cadet
83
989
14

Yes they gave me kill the bill cards for 1000 payments where I have already exhausted my 300 limits some months back.

Cropped 596177291
Deal Newbie
181
109
3
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Yes they gave me kill the bill cards for 1000 payments where I have already exhausted my 300 limits some months back.

So you got killthebill cards for previous payments or what? and what’s 300 limit?

Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Cadet
83
989
14
Expand
cashbackunlimited wrote:

So you got killthebill cards for previous payments or what? and what’s 300 limit?

They stopped giving me scratch card for 1000 payments 6 months back as I reached max 300 limit. Now they reset as per new policy and gave me 5 scratch cards per month for this month payments.

Cropped 596177291
Deal Newbie
181
109
3
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

They stopped giving me scratch card for 1000 payments 6 months back as I reached max 300 limit. Now they reset as per new policy and gave me 5 scratch cards per month for this month payments.

So atleast good news for you smiley

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1621
33

I read the TnC by support as max 5 scratch cards per card, so is it 5 max across all card payments or 5 max for each card if we have multiple cards?
@JaiKrish1031

Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Cadet
83
989
14
manikantaks4u wrote:

I read the TnC by support as max 5 scratch cards per card, so is it 5 max across all card payments or 5 max for each card if we have multiple cards?
@JaiKrish1031

For each credit card 5 scratch cards.

Download
Deal Subedar
120
1041
34

If it’s 5 per card then ok, else cred is of no use for me as they are not accepting more than 2k from DC

Cropped 596177291
Deal Newbie
181
109
3
AppleFan wrote:

If it’s 5 per card then ok, else cred is of no use for me as they are not accepting more than 2k from DC

It’s 5 killthebill per account per month

Ngbbs4cfc5ca39efee
Deal Cadet
141
890
80
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

They stopped giving me scratch card for 1000 payments 6 months back as I reached max 300 limit. Now they reset as per new policy and gave me 5 scratch cards per month for this month payments.

Good news for me also wink

Money matters
Deal Cadet
145
223
5

What if I add the same card to multiple cred accounts? Can I earn 5 scratch cards in all the accounts for paying bill of the same credit card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
122
2

yeah this is good for me in a way as i had earlier reached their limit of 1000 rs cards and wasn’t getting any more, only 5000 Cards were bring made available but that wasn’t efficient since you still get same 8rs, 10rs reward on 5k also.
Now with this change i can get 5 kill the bill cards for each credit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
122
2
Chikky wrote:

What if I add the same card to multiple cred accounts? Can I earn 5 scratch cards in all the accounts for paying bill of the same credit card?

How do you have multiple cred accounts?
they create it on basis of credit score so it takes lots of personal details like PAN etc.

Money matters
Deal Cadet
145
223
5
Expand
raj7254 wrote:

How do you have multiple cred accounts?
they create it on basis of credit score so it takes lots of personal details like PAN etc.

I have 2 accounts..Me and my wife

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
122
2
Expand
Chikky wrote:

I have 2 accounts..Me and my wife

oh i see, i was thinking 2 accounts for yourself.
In this case, might be possible . you can try to add card to another account and see if it works.

Cropped 596177291
Deal Newbie
181
109
3
Expand
Chikky wrote:

I have 2 accounts..Me and my wife

Likewise we can add our credit card on fends cred and vise versa for maximum killthebill cards smiley

Missing