cred payment done but bill payment pending

cred payment done but bill payment pending

78°
Missing
Deal Cadet
168
791
10

hi
i just paid my credit card bill with cred via gpay
money got debited from account and i cred it says “we have received you last payment and credit to card pending”.
anyone having any experience about this, is this normal?

19 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
32
909
12

yes bro
it will credit by tomorrow

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
791
10
goelamit wrote:

yes bro
it will credit by tomorrow

Ok thanks
Hope for best

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3754
48

Which card(Bank)? HDFC/SBI are instant credit. Other cards – if not instant credit then next NEFT working day.

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
791
10
caks2006407 wrote:

Which card(Bank)? HDFC/SBI are instant credit. Other cards – if not instant credit then next NEFT working day.

HDFC card bro

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3754
48
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

HDFC card bro

Chk card available limit, it must have increased by paid amount.
Else next working day, i.e tomorrow morning batch

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
791
10
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Chk card available limit, it must have increased by paid amount.
Else next working day, i.e tomorrow morning batch

No the limit has not increased, fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.
Anyways can you tell me how is cred cc,  are they any good or not?

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3754
48
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

No the limit has not increased, fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.
Anyways can you tell me how is cred cc,  are they any good or not?

They are good and u won’t need their assistance. Payment will be credited tomorrow morning by 9 or 10 AM for sure(99%).

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
204
1637
20
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

HDFC card bro

Though cred uses imps for making payments to hdfc cards, they usually process it in working hours these days so expect credit tomorrow early hours

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
791
10

payment not credited till now
hdfc cc says wait for 24 hours
cred says it is successfully done from our side.
tried to do another payment of 50 Rs to check but that got credited instantly

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
103
4061
60
tank_u_m8 wrote:

payment not credited till now
hdfc cc says wait for 24 hours
cred says it is successfully done from our side.
tried to do another payment of 50 Rs to check but that got credited instantly

Ask cred for IMPS reference number.

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
791
10
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Ask cred for IMPS reference number.

they gave it but the bank is not ready for hearing the complaint before 24 hours.

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
150
1498
17
tank_u_m8 wrote:

payment not credited till now
hdfc cc says wait for 24 hours
cred says it is successfully done from our side.
tried to do another payment of 50 Rs to check but that got credited instantly

Bro it will credit by tomorrow morning.

If payment is done in evening, then it will credit by next to next morning
If payment is done in morning, it will credit by next morning.

So u will definitely get by tomorrow morning, don’t worry

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
791
10

@goelamit @caks2006407 @dev007 @typhoon
Sorry for tagging you all but the payment is not credited yet, more than 24 hours have passed any idea what i should do next?
Cred says payment successful and gave the imps reference number but hdfc says there is no payment of any kind.

Thumbimgcrop 1449951121329
Deal Cadet
32
909
12
tank_u_m8 wrote:

@goelamit @caks2006407 @dev007 @typhoon
Sorry for tagging you all but the payment is not credited yet, more than 24 hours have passed any idea what i should do next?
Cred says payment successful and gave the imps reference number but hdfc says there is no payment of any kind.

bro wait till today
you will surely get it by today.

Fb img 1497615766929
Deal Cadet
55
265
11

Even mine is pending

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
791
10

Got the payment in card.
But never paying through upi again, this can be a hge problem for someone paying on last day and doesn’t have extra money in acc if this transaction takes time.

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3754
48
tank_u_m8 wrote:

Got the payment in card.
But never paying through upi again, this can be a hge problem for someone paying on last day and doesn’t have extra money in acc if this transaction takes time.

Which day was it credited, chk HDFC stmt and reply. Most probably on same day it is credited though msg comes much later, because CRED does not park our money.
Never keep CC bills for last day, payoff 2 working days in advance.
For CRED you need to pay 3 working days in advance to play safe.

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
791
10
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Which day was it credited, chk HDFC stmt and reply. Most probably on same day it is credited though msg comes much later, because CRED does not park our money.
Never keep CC bills for last day, payoff 2 working days in advance.
For CRED you need to pay 3 working days in advance to play safe.

I pay my bill 15 days early (free baithe hai koi kaam dhandha hai nahi to timepass ho.jata hai) but i was thinking of showing this to my brother and uncle they always pay on last date so now not gonna do it.
Anyways cred is great who else gives 1%   on credit card payment.

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
204
1637
20
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

I pay my bill 15 days early (free baithe hai koi kaam dhandha hai nahi to timepass ho.jata hai) but i was thinking of showing this to my brother and uncle they always pay on last date so now not gonna do it.
Anyways cred is great who else gives 1%   on credit card payment.

Yeah neft/imps/upi for direct cc payment should be okay on the last day, but using third party payment processors for cc bill payment on last day is risky as seen in your case,

Missing