Hot Deal Credit Card Query

307°
71 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

1- what’s rewards program of ICICI Unifare CC?
2- RBL CC is Card-on-Card basis?
3- Any information about Simply click advantage CC? (Not normal simply click CC) & Any advantage of MasterCard over Visa ?

1. ICICI has the worst reward program with their Credit/Debit Cards. I only get 1-2 reward points on spending 100INR.

2. Yes

3. No idea about Simply click advantage.

I guess no it will be the same if you get MasterCard or visa. The differentiation would only be which card you are getting Like Sbi Simpy Click, Sbi simply save or any other. That is where it differentiates.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
Expand
malikcool wrote:

1. ICICI has the worst reward program with their Credit/Debit Cards. I only get 1-2 reward points on spending 100INR.

2. Yes

3. No idea about Simply click advantage.

I guess no it will be the same if you get MasterCard or visa. The differentiation would only be which card you are getting Like Sbi Simpy Click, Sbi simply save or any other. That is where it differentiates.

1- I also observed that ICICI has worst rewards program. You have to pay Annual fee without any benefits. You should close that card if it’s not Free. Don’t close if it’s your first Credit card.

2- I’m assuming that you applied for Titanium Delight CC on basic of ICICI CC. So how much was your limit of ICICI card & how much limit you got for Titanium Delight card?

3- here is the link of SBI Simply click advantage- https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-card...

All benefits are same as simply click.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

1- I also observed that ICICI has worst rewards program. You have to pay Annual fee without any benefits. You should close that card if it’s not Free. Don’t close if it’s your first Credit card.

2- I’m assuming that you applied for Titanium Delight CC on basic of ICICI CC. So how much was your limit of ICICI card & how much limit you got for Titanium Delight card?

3- here is the link of SBI Simply click advantage- https://www.sbicard.com/en/personal/credit-card...

All benefits are same as simply click.

1. Yes. That’s true. But I am paying only 99+GST annually. So That is fine for me. Yes, it’s my first credit card.
2. Yes applied through ICICI. Had 50k limit of ICICI Card and got 1 lakh limit on RBL.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
Expand
malikcool wrote:

1. Yes. That’s true. But I am paying only 99+GST annually. So That is fine for me. Yes, it’s my first credit card.
2. Yes applied through ICICI. Had 50k limit of ICICI Card and got 1 lakh limit on RBL.

Keep your 1st Credit card active.
Which one is more beneficial- Simply click & Titanium Delight?

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Keep your 1st Credit card active.
Which one is more beneficial- Simply click & Titanium Delight?

No doubt simply click.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

What about benefits @ILANIP mentioned?

Yes. When it comes to offline transactions. RBl Card is way better than Simple Click. The thing is rbl Platinum Delight Card is beneficial for those people who do offline transactions.

But since my 99% transactions are online so SBI simply click is way ahead in this regards.

So basically it depends on once requirements. If you do transactions mostly offline Go with RBl and if online go with simply click.

P.S :- The reason I got the RBL Card because they have given me free of cost for the first year.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Yes. When it comes to offline transactions. RBl Card is way better than Simple Click. The thing is rbl Platinum Delight Card is beneficial for those people who do offline transactions.

But since my 99% transactions are online so SBI simply click is way ahead in this regards.

So basically it depends on once requirements. If you do transactions mostly offline Go with RBl and if online go with simply click.

P.S :- The reason I got the RBL Card because they have given me free of cost for the first year.

Ok. Bonus reward points only for POS Swipe transactions.

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Ok. Bonus reward points only for POS Swipe transactions.

Yes. Now you got it.

Earn 1,000 Bonus Reward Points every month on swiping your Card 5 times for transactions worth Rs.1,000 or more in a calender month.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Yes. Now you got it.

Earn 1,000 Bonus Reward Points every month on swiping your Card 5 times for transactions worth Rs.1,000 or more in a calender month.

Thanq so Much for useful information. +KG.

Missing