Hotness Credit card required

Hot Deal Credit card required

797°
Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10

Currently using Yes first preferred & Hdfc Regalia.

Want to close down hdfc Regalia…any suggestions?

Points Returns in Rupees should be >= 2% and mode of returns should be credit/amazon/big bazaar.

116 Comments  |  
31 Dimers
Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet
81
826
17

If you use mostly for
Online transactions – SBI Simply Click
Groceries – Standard chartered Manhattan
Also Amex membership rewards card has so many offers and high returns. You can pm me for more details. Currently amex is also providing life time free card based on income criteria.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
86
1

Instead of closing regalia convert it to clubmiles if you are interested in flying.

Temp 1245391160
Deal Cadet
55
781
19

Never close a card.. which has good age .. if you dont find so useful, just upgrade using latest salary slip or card on card basis !

For Regalia case.. better upgrade to Clubmiles(if salary is >30-35k) if salary is > 80-90k and if you are already PREFERRED customer of hsbc then.. ask your RM to upgrade Diners Black sunglasses

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10
raksrocks wrote:

Never close a card.. which has good age .. if you dont find so useful, just upgrade using latest salary slip or card on card basis !

For Regalia case.. better upgrade to Clubmiles(if salary is >30-35k) if salary is > 80-90k and if you are already PREFERRED customer of hsbc then.. ask your RM to upgrade Diners Black sunglasses

Any relation of card age with cibil score?

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10
jambui wrote:

Instead of closing regalia convert it to clubmiles if you are interested in flying.

Not a frequent flyer… use majorly at online shopping, bill payments, supermarkets, etc…

Img 20180820 174730
Deal Subedar
91
1350
24
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

What are the returns per ₹100?

Online Transactions = 1.25%
Retail Transactions = 0.25%
Transactions at select Merchants = 2.5%

Coollogo com 18285780
Deal Lieutenant
1
5302
83

Credit card for utilities like electricity, phone etc totalling 1lakh per month

Temp 1245391160
Deal Cadet
55
781
19
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Any relation of card age with cibil score?

If your credit age is more then it indicates.. you are capable handling credit and can payback in time ! grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
86
1
KDJPR wrote:

Credit card for utilities like electricity, phone etc totalling 1lakh per month

Sbi prime 5% flat off on si of utility bills.

Coollogo com 18285780
Deal Lieutenant
1
5302
83
Expand
jambui wrote:

Sbi prime 5% flat off on si of utility bills.

Will it be useful considering charges of 1% fee on credit card payment for electricity etc?

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
50
2
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Can u pls let me know

Average age of credit is one of main criteria for determining credit score. If you close an accountnwhich is old, your average of credit age will go up and will negatively impact your score. if you can, try and keep your oldest cc accounts open.

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Average age of credit is one of main criteria for determining credit score. If you close an accountnwhich is old, your average of credit age will go up and will negatively impact your score. if you can, try and keep your oldest cc accounts open.

Same applies when we close home loan?

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
86
1
Expand
KDJPR wrote:

Will it be useful considering charges of 1% fee on credit card payment for electricity etc?

Why not when h getting 4% xtra than total amount spent including surcharge.

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
86
1
Expand
dhinchakrohit wrote:

Not a frequent flyer… use majorly at online shopping, bill payments, supermarkets, etc…

Even i an not a frequent flyer but accumulate points for holiday flights.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
295
2

But why to close regalia , any issues or complaint ???

Missing
Deal Cadet
193
358
10
pbcmehul wrote:

But why to close regalia , any issues or complaint ???

Returns are very less…

Img 5970
Deal Subedar
181
1522
27
manikantaks4u wrote:

If you use mostly for
Online transactions – SBI Simply Click
Groceries – Standard chartered Manhattan
Also Amex membership rewards card has so many offers and high returns. You can pm me for more details. Currently amex is also providing life time free card based on income criteria.

I have sbi simply save.. Can i change it to simply click?

Logo
Deal Lieutenant
96
4193
92

If anyone needs help related to credit card, just post here. I hold credit card from most of the banks. As per your itr, I will suggest best card for you

Logo
Deal Lieutenant
96
4193
92
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

I have sbi simply save.. Can i change it to simply click?

Yes you should be able to. I also changed to simply click. Simply click is a good card in medium segment

Logo
Deal Lieutenant
96
4193
92
Expand
KDJPR wrote:

Will it be useful considering charges of 1% fee on credit card payment for electricity etc?

For utility bills, I would not use a card. I would rather buy Amazon voucher and pay using it. If you don’t have amazon balance, then sbi prime is the best.

Coollogo com 18285780
Deal Lieutenant
1
5302
83
Expand
xxScriptzXx wrote:

For utility bills, I would not use a card. I would rather buy Amazon voucher and pay using it. If you don’t have amazon balance, then sbi prime is the best.

Amazon pay yearly limit is 1lakh i think and monthly payment itself will touch 75k

23916748 1570964926333657 552870380987195348 o
Deal Cadet
146
299
5
Expand
KDJPR wrote:

Amazon pay yearly limit is 1lakh i think and monthly payment itself will touch 75k

You can use Amazon gift cards

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
177
8
xxScriptzXx wrote:

If anyone needs help related to credit card, just post here. I hold credit card from most of the banks. As per your itr, I will suggest best card for you

Can you suggest a good reward credit card for itr 12-14L.looking for good reward ratio….

Missing