CREDIT CARD to Bank at 2.5% or Less ?

CREDIT CARD to Bank at 2.5% or Less ?

176°
Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
106
2

Any wallet or website giving wallet money transfer to bank at most 2.5 %?

44 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2654
39

What is the ""approx amount" you want to rotate as of now you can safety rotate @ 2.1 %

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2654
39

What is the ""approx amount" you want to rotate as of now you can safety rotate @ 2.1 %

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
106
2
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

What is the ""approx amount" you want to rotate as of now you can safety rotate @ 2.1 %

no much 20-30k per month to a bank account .

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
106
2
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

What is the ""approx amount" you want to rotate as of now you can safety rotate @ 2.1 %

Please PM me the details

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
81
2632
32
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

What is the ""approx amount" you want to rotate as of now you can safety rotate @ 2.1 %

Why Rotate karna hai?

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1621
33

OP, don’t rotate too much, otherwise you might need to revolve around IT department stuck_out_tongue

Lord of love radha and krishna by parth27 d5gnfyw %281%29
Deal Subedar
195
2654
39
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Why Rotate karna hai?

Apne apne reason hothai hai, usmay hamara kya khehana. Hum kon Judge karne wala?

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
106
2
manikantaks4u wrote:

OP, don’t rotate too much, otherwise you might need to revolve around IT department stuck_out_tongue

As I said I want to pay someone at month end .So I want to make that payment through Credit Card Only.  Not going to transfer to my account

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
81
2632
32
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

As I said I want to pay someone at month end .So I want to make that payment through Credit Card Only.  Not going to transfer to my account

Means you are getting 2.5% or more cashback using your CC. Which Credit Card you have?

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
106
2
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Means you are getting 2.5% or more cashback using your CC. Which Credit Card you have?

Diners Black 3.3% as RP or 1.5% as Cashabck. BMS voucher/Tataclick GV on spent over 80k per month .

Plus 1.6% on credit card payment on DCB .

Img 20141011 wa0002
Deal Cadet
60
338
6
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

Diners Black 3.3% as RP or 1.5% as Cashabck. BMS voucher/Tataclick GV on spent over 80k per month .

Plus 1.6% on credit card payment on DCB .

How to get 1.6% for credit card payment?

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
81
2632
32
Expand
a1992 wrote:

How to get 1.6% for credit card payment?

Open DCB Elite Account (QAB – 25000)

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
363
4
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

Diners Black 3.3% as RP or 1.5% as Cashabck. BMS voucher/Tataclick GV on spent over 80k per month .

Plus 1.6% on credit card payment on DCB .


You can explore NPS for credit card to bank transfer. There is detailed post by @rogerthat which is quite helpful.

Bonus: you can check Axis priority account (AQB:2L) for making credit card payments and will earn 10% cashback up to 2500 per quarter which can be redeemed for vouchers.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1427
40

if he parks just 2l in QIP FD (at 7% rate quarterly payable)

he wil get 3500 direct credit in his account compared to 2500 gv

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
3922
49
rogerthat wrote:

if he parks just 2l in QIP FD (at 7% rate quarterly payable)

he wil get 3500 direct credit in his account compared to 2500 gv

Any other investment possible through credit card apart from NPS?
I guess Diners Black card is not accepted for NPS payments:Ref your NPS thread

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
302
9

How to get diner back card without income?
CiBil is just above 850

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
111
1427
40
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Any other investment possible through credit card apart from NPS?
I guess Diners Black card is not accepted for NPS payments:Ref your NPS thread

no idea bro about other investment or dcb as I don’t own

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
363
4
rogerthat wrote:

if he parks just 2l in QIP FD (at 7% rate quarterly payable)

he wil get 3500 direct credit in his account compared to 2500 gv

Not contradicting your calculations but you missed the additional 1750 (3.5%) that he can get as savings account interest.

There are additional perks of having that account as well like lounge access, dedicated RM.

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
363
4
kirandr221996 wrote:

How to get diner back card without income?
CiBil is just above 850

It’s quite difficult without income proof but you can try via FD route. Last I checked, a FD of 7L+ with HDFC can get you diners black card.
FD will earn interest but you cannot encash it until card is open.

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
302
9
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

It’s quite difficult without income proof but you can try via FD route. Last I checked, a FD of 7L+ with HDFC can get you diners black card.
FD will earn interest but you cannot encash it until card is open.

Thanks but don’t have 7L for fd

6
Deal Subedar
248
2907
105
Expand
kirandr221996 wrote:

Thanks but don’t have 7L for fd

Hey i am planning an fd of rs 30 lakh with all lifetime savings for constant monthly income. Is it a good idea?

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
302
9
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

Hey i am planning an fd of rs 30 lakh with all lifetime savings for constant monthly income. Is it a good idea?

If you don’t know any other investment option then u can go ahead.
Income earned from FD is taxable at 20% or ,30%.
U get per year 2.5lak but nearly 50k will go for tds.

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
363
4
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

Hey i am planning an fd of rs 30 lakh with all lifetime savings for constant monthly income. Is it a good idea?

FD returns are counted towards your income for taxes .. for long term, you may want to spread and invest in different instruments like NPS, PPF or MF that will help grow money with nil or low tax liability

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
302
9

With current situation of banks and GDP falling.
Better don’t invest in fD…
who knows where Ur money is invested. They may give bad loans to already rich people and declare as NPA and Ur money won’t be safe like before.

Untitled 1
Critic
77
4475
132
Expand
Jigglypuff wrote:

Hey i am planning an fd of rs 30 lakh with all lifetime savings for constant monthly income. Is it a good idea?

Bad idea. If you don’t know any better and don’t want to actively manage your portfolio, then buy a index fund with closed eyes. Warren Buffett also suggested buying index fund… But of course for a long term.

Index funds are almost 0 risk for long term investments.

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
363
4
kirandr221996 wrote:

With current situation of banks and GDP falling.
Better don’t invest in fD…
who knows where Ur money is invested. They may give bad loans to already rich people and declare as NPA and Ur money won’t be safe like before.

Bank’s can’t declare an asset as NPA and settle the loss against FD. For an FD to fail, Bank as a whole would need to fail.

FD with National level bank’s would still be safe but lower returns and return income being taxable would be deterrent.

Missing