Credit card to bank transfer

286°
Deal Cadet
gautam2usa226

Hi all… I wanted to transfer money from my credit card, for eg: American Express credit card to a bank account.
I know that using Paytm we can do it but it charges 4% to transfer money from wallet to any bank account.

So do you have any other ways to transfer it without any additional charge ??

I am sure this will help other dimers as well. So please suggest ways in which you people are able to move the money.

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

All other ways are illegal. Even this way is illegal but there is no way “intent” can be shown that this is what you want to do. Which is why credit cards have very long fine prints on cash withdrawals. Using any kind of loan for other than the intended purposes is illegal and it is a major legal issue. They can come after you many years later. So even if you can do it, think carefully.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So do you mean to say that adding money to paytm wallet through credit card is illegal ??….. because I have been doing that since ages.
Moreover, if it’s illegal then why the hell paytm has kept that an option, of adding money through credit card ?? Are they helping a person to do such illegal and “heinous” activity !!

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Friends, if you don’t want to reveal in public… the different smart ways to move money from credit card to bank …. then please message me the trick.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

just open a paytm business account u just need your pan card, add money from credit card to your friends or family wallet basically another number transfer it to paytm business account just takes 1 day to arrive and 0 charges

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

PM me for trick with zero charges.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Are you going to charge for the trick?

View 1 more reply
Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Credit card → my Paytm wallet → someone else’s Paytm Merchant account → his bank account → my bank account.

Two months ago, I transferred 25k this way. Without any charges.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Ah now I understand why paytm has limited transactions to rs2000… Because before I have added more than that to wallet to pay for something but had to make 2 transactions this time. Also cant add CC money to wallet in merchant account now.

Obviously if there was no problem, this would still be allowed.. And Paytm don’t want to keep eating the over rs1000 it cost them to do this transaction.

many people transferred huge amounts of CC money to use on CRED and the scratch cards.. So it was only a matter of time before they stopped it. Their losses are far higher than any scratch card benefits you receive. I used to write checks from 1 CC to pay another CC.. Which is different than a cash withdrawal as it don’t have a cash withdrawl surcharge.. But interest rate charges start immediately rather than the due date.

replyuser
Click here to reply