Credit cards supporting Wallet recahrge rewards

Credit cards supporting Wallet recahrge rewards

107°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

which credit card gives points on wallet reload besides
1.SBI credit card
2.american express

24 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31

Which wallets?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
25
0

most of good wallets like paytm, phonepay ,mobikwik,payzapp.. which gives discount. here phonepay give discount of 5 rs on every purchase at dairy , so 20Rs pack cot 15..5/20=25% discount making it profitable then other rewards system,recharging it with SBI simplyclick will give more 1.5% rewards

but diners HDFC and many other dont give points on wallet recharge

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
109
0

Citibank, standard chartered, axis bank

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
225
1

First tell us how you are converting wallet amount to bank account. I can mention a best card which gives highest rewards.

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1012
34

Axis Flipkart cc gives me 1.5% cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
109
0
sb007 wrote:

First tell us how you are converting wallet amount to bank account. I can mention a best card which gives highest rewards.

This is not what is being asked in the question

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
rogerthat wrote:

Axis Flipkart cc gives me 1.5% cashback

It’s for every cardholder, not specific to you only. joy

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1012
34
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

It’s for every cardholder, not specific to you only. joy

Mere ko to pata hi nahi tha yaar.


flushed flushed flushed

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
284
9
sb007 wrote:

First tell us how you are converting wallet amount to bank account. I can mention a best card which gives highest rewards.

Pm me

Missing
Deal Newbie
119
94
2
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

It’s for every cardholder, not specific to you only. joy

for all wallets? viz. Paytm/Mobikwik/Phonepe etc.

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
Expand
Dev-m wrote:

for all wallets? viz. Paytm/Mobikwik/Phonepe etc.

For eligible txn. you will get SMS.

Missing
Deal Newbie
119
94
2
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

For eligible txn. you will get SMS.

Have you got?
If I apply for this CC and later no rewards on wallet payment then it will be waste.
So if you confirm, then I can apply

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31
Expand
Dev-m wrote:

Have you got?
If I apply for this CC and later no rewards on wallet payment then it will be waste.
So if you confirm, then I can apply

I don’t have.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
256
2
sb007 wrote:

First tell us how you are converting wallet amount to bank account. I can mention a best card which gives highest rewards.

@sb007
I use payzapp and snapay with txn charges 3.3 and 2.5%.
Tell me which card gives better cb.

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1486
23
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

@sb007
I use payzapp and snapay with txn charges 3.3 and 2.5%.
Tell me which card gives better cb.

You transferring money from credit card to bank account by paying these charges?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
256
2
Expand
sardasa wrote:

You transferring money from credit card to bank account by paying these charges?

Yes. Do you have any other suggestion apart from rental pay websites and nps?

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Subedar
109
1012
34
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Yes. Do you have any other suggestion apart from rental pay websites and nps?

u have nps ?

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1486
23
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Yes. Do you have any other suggestion apart from rental pay websites and nps?

No. Why do u have to transfer though?

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
256
2
Expand
sardasa wrote:

No. Why do u have to transfer though?

I don’t keep cash in hand.

ps: Dont believe, people who say keep cash at least 3times of salary in hand or bank.
Inflation eats your money.

Missing