Hotness Day 23 Contest - Share your best recipe

Hot Deal Day 23 Contest - Share your best recipe

1439°
4,738
25175
942
Day 23 Contest - Share your best recipe

Good Morning everyone,

Many of us are learning how to cook, or have improved their cooking skills, are trying different new dishes. Today share one of those recipe here it could your regional recipe or something which your tried and came out nice. It could also be as simple as breakfast dish or supper.
Let us all know what different/new/first time dishes you are trying.

Pls do share in brief how to cook it. If you are referring some website or youtube then do share those links as well.

We will pick 10 random winners who will get 50 dimes each.

Thanks to @cadence for this contest idea. https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...
If you have more contest idea then do share it in main contest thread.

140 Comments  |  
61 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
0
31584
516

How to turn on the stove ? stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
6458
62

only tip for cooking is

How much salt & chilli powder You need to prepare a dish

Once You know it – (You can cook any dish ) smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
250
1138
20
androgame wrote:

How to turn on the stove ? stuck_out_tongue

Avoid this & you’ll be fine 😆

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Missing
Deal Hunter
259
11907
143

Badly wanted to eat peanut butter y’day night & done that.

Recipe :

Roasted Peanuts – 1 Bowl & Grind them well.

Then add 2 Table Spoons of Oil, Grind them & now add 3 Spoons of honey, 1/4th table spoon of salt (Add accordingly based on the quantity of peanuts)


Grind them well again.

That’s it, Peanut Butter Ready !!!

If you want crunchy one, just make roasted peanuts into small fine pieces and mix them up in the grinded mixture.

I just loved the taste.


PS : Not my own recipe but made minor changes in it accordingly

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/613043/original/IMG_20200415_202824.jpg?1587011591

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
910
25

Learned how to make hot water

Missing
Deal Subedar
700
1404
7

Fresh pan Pizza with melted cheese and veggies..
Step 1: chop capsicum+onion+tomato+
Garlic+red peppy+paneer(optional)
Step 2: grind ginger garlic chilli paste
Step 3: fry the paste (step 2)
Step 4: pour the paste over the pizza
Step 5: add the chopped vegetables (step 1) over the pizza
Step 6: add grinded cheese
Step 7: bake it on pan(tawa) and cover it till it gets cooked(cheese will get melted)
Step 8: add red chilli flakes and oregano
Step 9: your delicious pizza is ready now you can eat it with your mouth including teeth, tongue and don’t forget to dm me the picture of your pizza when you would cook it.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/613041/original/IMG_20170727_001515_HDR.jpg?1587011171

Missing
Admin
4,738
25175
942
150_Days_No_Porn_Challenge wrote:

Content has been removed!

buddy we are a big community here. There are girls, boys, dads, moms, dada, dadi so many using this site. Contest is not limited to certain set of people. We are doing various kind of contest here some may fit for you some may fit for others. So contest are sometimes organised considering all such scenerio. smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
700
1404
7
looter143 wrote:

Fresh pan Pizza with melted cheese and veggies..
Step 1: chop capsicum+onion+tomato+
Garlic+red peppy+paneer(optional)
Step 2: grind ginger garlic chilli paste
Step 3: fry the paste (step 2)
Step 4: pour the paste over the pizza
Step 5: add the chopped vegetables (step 1) over the pizza
Step 6: add grinded cheese
Step 7: bake it on pan(tawa) and cover it till it gets cooked(cheese will get melted)
Step 8: add red chilli flakes and oregano
Step 9: your delicious pizza is ready now you can eat it with your mouth including teeth, tongue and don’t forget to dm me the picture of your pizza when you would cook it.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/613041/original/IMG_20170727_001515_HDR.jpg?1587011171

‘I didn’t mention about salt and spices as i know dimer are enough smart to add those to their taste..(swadanusar) stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Analyst
398
5565
105

Ask @Priyanka to share more receipes like that in her previous thread 😁

She will win this contest if she shares joy

Missing
Admin
4,738
25175
942
FIRESTORM wrote:

Learned how to make hot water

do enlighten us with those skills. laughing

stove, oven or traditional technique wood/coal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
-18
277
0

Any free udemy courses to learn cook? joy joy

Missing
Tech Guru
1,552
3306
93
behappy wrote:

only tip for cooking is

How much salt & chilli powder You need to prepare a dish

Once You know it – (You can cook any dish ) smile

Your dish might be over cooked or undercooked but perfectly salty and perfectly spicy. stuck_out_tongue

But I know what you meant getting right spice balance is the most difficult thing. ⚖️

Missing
Perfectionist
3,544
5869
69

Made many different dishes but the new one was Dalgona coffee.

Made the basic Dalgona coffee first –

Then made 2 more varieties of Dalgona coffee – Banana Cinnamon and Chocolate Nutella from this –

Its a must try in this hot summer heart_eyes_cat

Missing
Deal Captain
360
7569
46
looter143 wrote:

Fresh pan Pizza with melted cheese and veggies..
Step 1: chop capsicum+onion+tomato+
Garlic+red peppy+paneer(optional)
Step 2: grind ginger garlic chilli paste
Step 3: fry the paste (step 2)
Step 4: pour the paste over the pizza
Step 5: add the chopped vegetables (step 1) over the pizza
Step 6: add grinded cheese
Step 7: bake it on pan(tawa) and cover it till it gets cooked(cheese will get melted)
Step 8: add red chilli flakes and oregano
Step 9: your delicious pizza is ready now you can eat it with your mouth including teeth, tongue and don’t forget to dm me the picture of your pizza when you would cook it.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/613041/original/IMG_20170727_001515_HDR.jpg?1587011171

No mention of how to make the dough? Or you using a readymade pizza base?

Missing
Perfectionist
3,544
5869
69
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Made many different dishes but the new one was Dalgona coffee.

Made the basic Dalgona coffee first –

Then made 2 more varieties of Dalgona coffee – Banana Cinnamon and Chocolate Nutella from this –

Its a must try in this hot summer heart_eyes_cat

Could not try the Orange Zest one as I did not have the ingredients

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
492
6458
62
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Your dish might be over cooked or undercooked but perfectly salty and perfectly spicy. stuck_out_tongue

But I know what you meant getting right spice balance is the most difficult thing. ⚖️

You got it bro – getting right spice balance is the most difficult thing smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
700
1404
7
150_Days_No_Porn_Challenge wrote:

Content has been removed!

I appreciate your conservative mindset,
Could I ask you some questions??
Have you ever found female in restaurant? (more often not)
Why so, because male are chef there
(Yeh to ladkiyo ke kaam the, then what these males are doing there)
You’re kind of person who thinks “khana banana to ladkiyo ka kaam hai”
When you and your wife both work
After coming from office, you believe “khana to wife banayegi” why so??
Remember you’re in relationship not in restaurant. Better be the partner of you mom, sisters, wifes, daughters. They are not designated for being just a “khana banane wali” they are equal as of us.(male)
Once you start going to kitchen, you’ll find how difficult it is to cook a simple dish by your own. So please stop underestimating any job, Special cooking.. it’s not just a work, it’s combination of home science (for being in disciplines while cooking)+ Art (for garnishing)

Missing
Deal Subedar
700
1404
7
Expand
Nomad wrote:

No mention of how to make the dough? Or you using a readymade pizza base?

Readymade

Missing
Deal Subedar
250
1138
20

ladkiyo wale kaam -
Almost all soldiers cook their own food. Most adventurers like mountain climbers, trekkers etc cook their own food.

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
745
10

Potato Wedges Recipe

Potatoes / Aloo – 4
Pani – 3 liter
Salt – 2 tsp

Maida / Plain Flour / Atta – 1/2 cup
Corn Flour / Arrowroot – 1/4 cup (optional)
Rice Flour / Chawal ka Powder – 1/4 cup (important)
Red Chilli flakes / Mircha – 1 tsp
Chopped Coriander Stem – 1 tsp (optional)
Namak – to taste
Oregano / Mixed Pizza Herbs – 1 tsp
Garlic powder / paste/fresh- 1 tsp
Melted butter – 2 tbsp
Water – as required for a batter
Oil – to deep fry

Video Reference :-

…………

Missing
Deal Captain
8,157
9161
56

China Grass Pudding
very simple, low calorie, veg and very tasty

Missing
Deal Subedar
895
1286
8

Special Bhindi Chatpati, very easy to make and really yummy. Tried myself

Missing
Coupon Hunter
383
2571
32
sun_7wells wrote:

China Grass Pudding
very simple, low calorie, veg and very tasty

Stay away from China smile

Missing