DBS - Digibucks program ends on 31/8/2019

DBS - Digibucks program ends on 31/8/2019

90°
Cropped1329001084
Deal Newbie
98
50
0

Hey! Your favorite program ‘digi Bucks’ ends on 31st Aug’19. It’s your last chance to collect digi Bucks & earn cashback with digibank by DBS. Hurry up now.

12 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Cropped1329001084
Deal Newbie
98
50
0

Is there any other uses of holding this account after that?

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
204
1637
20

That’s one bad news to hear

Pikachu
Deal Cadet
78
897
40

i am getting a notification that my aadhhar address is not same as given present address, and asking to update, if i update, then i will not be eligible for using dbs a/c, as it is a rural town where dbs doesn’t allow opening.
So as of now, they are not allowing me to use debit cards (not getting success) ….
so, is my a/c gonna over ?
or after updating still i can use, irrespective of the pin code ?
@abhishek012 @dev007

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
204
1637
20
vickyVicky wrote:

i am getting a notification that my aadhhar address is not same as given present address, and asking to update, if i update, then i will not be eligible for using dbs a/c, as it is a rural town where dbs doesn’t allow opening.
So as of now, they are not allowing me to use debit cards (not getting success) ….
so, is my a/c gonna over ?
or after updating still i can use, irrespective of the pin code ?
@abhishek012 @dev007

Similar situation I am also in for my family members account, need to see what happens, haven’t tried the debit card though yet

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2795
36

this the 3rd version of digibucks. there had been 2 earlier ones. so expect to get it back with revised t&c in a month or two.

123
Deal Subedar
287
1259
22
Surya_Baskar wrote:

Is there any other uses of holding this account after that?

There is this uncertainty of cutting of accounts due to address issue.
So if no digibucks. (Even if for couple of months). Might stop using this digi SB account

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
352
5
Expand
altecher wrote:

There is this uncertainty of cutting of accounts due to address issue.
So if no digibucks. (Even if for couple of months). Might stop using this digi SB account

Same here. Thinking of closing the account once the program is over.

Up
Deal Lieutenant
629
4547
204

Didn’t receive the communication yet.

11
Deal Lieutenant
422
5162
101

i received mail from digi bank. pensive pensive pensive

Our ‘digi Bucks’ program ends on 31st Aug’19.

Here’s your final chance to collect digi Bucks & earn cashback.

Click here to participate one last time!

Thank you for being a part of this program.
Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
digibank by DBS

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
94
6351
111

thank u DBS goodbye sunglasses

11
Deal Lieutenant
422
5162
101
desiman wrote:

thank u DBS goodbye sunglasses

में अपने गुरुश्रेष्ट(राजकुमार) का शिष्य कहलाना ज्यादा पसंद करूँगा।

Missing