DD has changed :(

DD has changed :(

Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 13 Votes: 19

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
146
1420
18

DD has changed alot. Ab koi deal post hi ni krta. Sab pehle khud loot lete hai aur agar kuch bache to shayad daal dete hai. Ni to baad mei show off krte hai. Bahot dukh hota h ye dekh kr. Pehle wale din yaad aate hai. Sahi time tha wo. Sab log helpful the , entertaining the . Ab to itne saare newbies aa gye hai jo bahot rude aur batameez hai. Admins are also busy in making money. DD ab pehle jaise ni rha. Sab dheere dheere leave kr rhe h DD https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

51 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57096
1090

Em chepthunnav bhayya konchem andhariki ardham aye bashalo eduvu

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
8
627
20170
189

@Achilles shortcut lo chappali ante Desidime maripoyindi anta Bhayya, Old days chala baga undedi, andaru chala helpful ga unde valu eppudu aithe newbies fighting all over the forum…

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57096
1090
Tejaa wrote:

@Achilles shortcut lo chappali ante Desidime maripoyindi anta Bhayya, Old days chala baga undedi, andaru chala helpful ga unde valu eppudu aithe newbies fighting all over the forum…

Manchidhi #Kabali

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57096
1090
Tejaa wrote:

@Achilles shortcut lo chappali ante Desidime maripoyindi anta Bhayya, Old days chala baga undedi, andaru chala helpful ga unde valu eppudu aithe newbies fighting all over the forum…

Manchidhi #Kabali

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
30220
247

As some great aatma said…

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2540
27

@nhil430522 also people don’t support newbies if they are posting real loot deals. There is no purpose of actually weeping here that’s how it goes.

Giphy 5
Entertainer
21
744
8424
90

I agree with OP.
Please share before you loot, let us loot, then you loot. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
146
1420
18

Before to chodo after loot also they don’t tell. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
146
1420
18

Yeass bro. Admins only work to earn money and not for dimers. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Download
Deal Lieutenant
12
451
3834
58

Ha ye jaab se new rules hai trick n loot ko leke..taab se Saab dull ho gaya.. I miss those days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
869
18,308
52055
522
anicool007 wrote:

Ha ye jaab se new rules hai trick n loot ko leke..taab se Saab dull ho gaya.. I miss those days https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

after mmt fiasco https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
113
2540
27
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

after mmt fiasco https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

I believe to have spend few lakhs extra in past years by not joining dd.

And now there are hardly any loots.

Thumbimgcrop 1458907023913
Deal Subedar
1
146
1420
18

Naa yarrr DD has also changed. Eg. Ad Bot xD

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
nhil430522 wrote:

Naa yarrr DD has also changed. Eg. Ad Bot xD

Pahle loot lete h se yaad aaya

I bought Ariel Matic 6 Kg @ 750 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif 3 days before

930 ke laghbhag mil raha tha and 20% coupon tha snapdeal ka jo ki her kisi ke paas abhi mail per h https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

socha will post later forgot to post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
nhil430522 wrote:

Yeass bro. Admins only work to earn money and not for dimers. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Ha Admin should Personally Message you Every Trick and Price Error https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37

Na Rey. Quotting issue on Dd .
I was quotting on Mahidada post.

@Nigel No update on play store and it showing there that quotting issue has been solved.

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
869
18,308
52055
522
Expand
bluewine wrote:

Pahle loot lete h se yaad aaya

I bought Ariel Matic 6 Kg @ 750 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif 3 days before

930 ke laghbhag mil raha tha and 20% coupon tha snapdeal ka jo ki her kisi ke paas abhi mail per h https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

socha will post later forgot to post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

which code?

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
196
7252
37

That same account specific codes SDD20 and SDD25 .

I have spare accounts. if you want to place any order, then pm me the address. I will place order for you on cod at 20% discount. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Code valid till 30 Nov and maximum cashback 200.

Superman
Deal Subedar
1
101
1778
44

Visiting DD after like months (after the MMT thing didn’t visit at all) and found out this thread, Agree with OP here.
I miss loots on DD, Ebay loot, Paytm loot, Peppertap loot, Amazon loot and all.
But yeah everything comes to an end. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
8
627
20170
189

To be frank Desidme is not only about loots and deals, For me it’s like a Facebook

But if we look back many things has changed now, Many old dimers left because of unprofessional behaviour of few admins they talk about rules but they themselves never follow those rules, very unfair decisions, arrogance and the main part is their own attitude have finished them

No doubt one day there will be No DD, but no other alternative can fill the gap

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f496a494c644858325841456e77673d3d2d3332383837373331382e313438326539623462333565323037313234373433353839333532312e676966
suspended
7
115
3731
89
Tejaa wrote:

To be frank Desidme is not only about loots and deals, For me it’s like a Facebook

But if we look back many things has changed now, Many old dimers left because of unprofessional behaviour of few admins they talk about rules but they themselves never follow those rules, very unfair decisions, arrogance and the main part is their own attitude have finished them

No doubt one day there will be No DD, but no other alternative can fill the gap

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif i also agree, for me also DD is Facebook

REAL LOOTS WERE NEVER POSTED HERE https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif THEY ARE JUST SHARED IN SECRET GROUPS https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing