Brand English Nuts MM exim Scam? : Post for me ...

Brand English Nuts MM exim Scam? : Post for me requests

121°
Motorola moto g6 plus review
Deal Cadet
136
277
13

Today alone I got two requests from IDs @suman.gupta88 and @supriya.maheshwari to post deals. Suspiciously both IDs asked to post the same deal for https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07Y...Z9 . Is it the seller finding new ways to sell the product? Suman Gupta was ready to pay me 250, with pre payment of 50 and 200 after posting. what kind of scam is this?

20 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Motorola moto g6 plus review
Deal Cadet
136
277
13

Can anyone tag the admins for their attention? Anyone else faced the same issue?

75pe
Deal Subedar
227
2787
32

First take payment from them after that post…

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52
Simbha3 wrote:

First take payment from them after that post…

laughing
Untitled 1
Critic
494
4232
122

The products are shit quality and they are promoting their products in unethical way on DD… that’s why DD blocked all deals from English Nuts.

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
jammy_r420915 wrote:

Can anyone tag the admins for their attention? Anyone else faced the same issue?

@Nigel now that they are on Amazon, semi fulfilled and non returnable😆 (Amazon refunds to buyer and if 5-6 same complaints come, then does not refund/ compensate seller)
you should at-least allow posts asking to beat their ratings to hell.
can let them pay for posting the deal; take money; post and ask users to create so many return requests that Amazon flags them and they too loose money. 😆

Missing
suspended
50
20
0
jammy_r420915 wrote:

Can anyone tag the admins for their attention? Anyone else faced the same issue?

can you please change the title to “Brand English Nuts MM exim scam” please?
this DD scam causes avoidable comfusion

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19

Ye gupta log hehi bewafa. Chahe sonam ho ya suman🥺💔💔 merekobhi message krdo bhabhiji.

Missing
Deal Cadet
280
447
15
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Ye gupta log hehi bewafa. Chahe sonam ho ya suman🥺💔💔 merekobhi message krdo bhabhiji.

Angel Priya bhi ho skati hai

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19
Expand
akash2009 wrote:

Angel Priya bhi ho skati hai

Ha chalega. Thodi der ke liye hi shi bhavnaye ke sath khela jye.

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13
Expand
jindagi wrote:

@Nigel now that they are on Amazon, semi fulfilled and non returnable😆 (Amazon refunds to buyer and if 5-6 same complaints come, then does not refund/ compensate seller)
you should at-least allow posts asking to beat their ratings to hell.
can let them pay for posting the deal; take money; post and ask users to create so many return requests that Amazon flags them and they too loose money. 😆

Total comments 3
Ps- why he got suspended

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
83
138
2
Expand
Nigel wrote:

Fake id

Whose fake id? How you knew.. and by reading comment.. he didnt looked like that..sab moh maya hai.. pata nahi kaun angel priya nikal jaye.. xd

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant
128
4766
34

Bro, I actually fell for their scam and posted their stupid post when I was still a newbie!
Didn’t offer any money at that time 😑
P.S. why are they so hellbent on promoting on DD instead of improving their products?

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28152
455
Simbha3 wrote:

First take payment from them after that post…

True, thats what should be done

Motorola moto g6 plus review
Deal Cadet
136
277
13

they made it 200 per Kg. but is it worth 200?

Missing