Deals on DD only for a minute or two

Deals on DD only for a minute or two

88°
Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1678
11

Now a days, I see deals which are live only for a minute or two..

When we see at DD and try to order, maximum time I see that product OOS

Example: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

7 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
121
496
13

Bro… It’s luck… Don’t get emotional. 😁 😜

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
466
5727
118

Yes @sunnie this is why I have stopped browsing Hot Deal category because I feel that I am wasting my time. It is too time consuming and really hard to get… even if one get a deal ( PE ), most of the time it is not honoured.

Missing
Deal Subedar
173
1211
6

Get some karmas, ping some leaders, join WhatsApp groups.
Voila!!!!!

Missing
Entertainer
442
6318
77
@xuseronline wrote:

Yes @sunnie this is why I have stopped browsing Hot Deal category because I feel that I am wasting my time. It is too time consuming and really hard to get… even if one get a deal ( PE ), most of the time it is not honoured.


Sach… yaad hein woh din.,. achhe din… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Giphy
Analyst
5,165
13124
116

N people started VD what can I do if it’s OSs
Some people are looting in multiple quantities that’s the reason.
Anyway don’t get disappointed sorry bro if my deal was bad

Pankaj
Budding Star
580
13060
105
@coolladka wrote:

N people started VD what can I do if it’s OSs
Some people are looting in multiple quantities that’s the reason.
Anyway don’t get disappointed sorry bro if my deal was bad

Y sry yaar, he is only giving example not blaming u

Missing
Deal Subedar
14
1678
11
@Investigator wrote:

@coolladka wrote:

N people started VD what can I do if it’s OSs
Some people are looting in multiple quantities that’s the reason.
Anyway don’t get disappointed sorry bro if my deal was bad

Y sry yaar, he is only giving example not blaming u


@coolladka
bhai, kyu etna emotional ho raa
chal yaar, maaf kardo mujey. Pataa nai tha k dil pey ley logey………

Missing