Debit card to bank

Debit card to bank

78°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Hi Friends,
Do you have idea about any bank apps or wallets add money from debit card and transfer back to bank.
example for banks dbs bank( earlier) and kotak 811. example for wallets pockets and paysave.
I need more info of these kind apps which allowing to transfer debit card to bank. Please share your thoughts.

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

Debit card to bank …. Use tez UPI

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
153
10

Bro register in any upi app using your debit card and phone no. And transfer money to any bank and upi

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
775
7

Phonepe does this, but need to be KYC verified. Only till Nov/Dec, untill RBI brings in KYC rules.

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1527
23
B3A5T wrote:

Phonepe does this, but need to be KYC verified. Only till Nov/Dec, untill RBI brings in KYC rules.

New customers or those who complete KYC now can’t withdraw money out of PhonePe?

Download
Deal Cadet
120
847
33
Expand
sardasa wrote:

New customers or those who complete KYC now can’t withdraw money out of PhonePe?

Phonepe is not allowing to do kyc

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
775
7
Expand
sardasa wrote:

New customers or those who complete KYC now can’t withdraw money out of PhonePe?

I did KYC long time ago, they were about to stop in Feb, but RBI extended the KYC norms till Nov/Dec.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
20
0

Everyone is asking for bank account to register.. there is no option of debit card for creating new upi

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11
gvshashidhar510 wrote:

Everyone is asking for bank account to register.. there is no option of debit card for creating new upi

Didn’t get u.. pls explain what you want to say

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1527
23
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

I did KYC long time ago, they were about to stop in Feb, but RBI extended the KYC norms till Nov/Dec.

So, i can complete it now also?

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
151
2481
31

Withdraw from ATM & deposit in bank account. lol

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
775
7
Expand
sardasa wrote:

So, i can complete it now also?

No, I don’t think so.
Only Aadhaar OTP KYC would had been worked.

My friends PAN KYC didn’t let it transfer to Bank.

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1527
23
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

No, I don’t think so.
Only Aadhaar OTP KYC would had been worked.

My friends PAN KYC didn’t let it transfer to Bank.

Ok. Thx

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
775
7

Does anybody know how Paytm balance transferred to bank without charges?
I’ve seen some account can transfer it without charges, but not mine.

Missing