Delhi loss again out of the tournament

Delhi loss again out of the tournament

74°
Ganesh chaturthi kn8h  621x414 livemint
Deal Captain
210
900
8619
125

Delhi loss aginst srh out of the tournment

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Hitman
Deal Newbie
0
90
26
1

Nothing new about it,Happens every year

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
604
15

this in spite of having some of the best young talent wink

Tumblr n0xkuod0ho1r4xe7co1 400
Deal Lieutenant
17
453
6378
250

Credit goes to Ponting and Gambhir equally for DD’s performance

132
Deal Subedar
1
4
1628
60
waterloo wrote:

this in spite of having some of the best young talent wink

RP.. sunglasses

Ganesh chaturthi kn8h  621x414 livemint
Deal Captain
210
900
8619
125
waterloo wrote:

this in spite of having some of the best young talent wink

Last night pant played best inning ever really he played very well he should be team india he desrve

Ganesh chaturthi kn8h  621x414 livemint
Deal Captain
210
900
8619
125
hitman wrote:

Nothing new about it,Happens every year

Rcb too

Ganesh chaturthi kn8h  621x414 livemint
Deal Captain
210
900
8619
125
rocker123 wrote:

Credit goes to Ponting and Gambhir equally for DD’s performance

Gg for kkr is very succesfull but not delhi

%e2%80%aa 91 72102 87984%e2%80%ac 20180226 112224
Deal Lieutenant
4
375
5334
61

I think delhi is involve in match booking

That’s why each year loss… Even with better players

Ganesh chaturthi kn8h  621x414 livemint
Deal Captain
210
900
8619
125
taujipanipat93 wrote:

I think delhi is involve in match booking

That’s why each year loss… Even with better players

grinning
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
604
15
Expand
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:

Yes truely deserve but hope good for next yeAr

only hope is if they can get kohli to join DD somehow otherwise same story will repeat itself shreyas is too young for captaincy wink

Ganesh chaturthi kn8h  621x414 livemint
Deal Captain
210
900
8619
125
Expand
waterloo wrote:

only hope is if they can get kohli to join DD somehow otherwise same story will repeat itself shreyas is too young for captaincy wink

Even rcb is lossing bro needs a stable captain and kohli will never go out of rcb they always retain kohli first and they need a caPtain like experince like virender sehwag(as coach now)

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
29
82
4084
35
taujipanipat93 wrote:

I think delhi is involve in match booking

That’s why each year loss… Even with better players

mainu bhi lagda

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
38
4

Csk consistent through all season 😎#Msd😍

132
Deal Subedar
1
4
1628
60
waterloo wrote:

@SPECIALDEALSPA @mrKool_JJ not just pant, shreyas and prithvi as well idk how they manage to lose so consistently wink

Yeah actually there were many batters who were playing well but I guess bowling is where they r inconsistent…

Ganesh chaturthi kn8h  621x414 livemint
Deal Captain
210
900
8619
125
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Yeah actually there were many batters who were playing well but I guess bowling is where they r inconsistent…

Bowling is like
Yeh aaya chalo maaro 4-6 isme
T-he came hit 4 and 6

Missing