Hotness Desidime Journey of Deals from 2010 - 2019

Hot Deal Desidime Journey of Deals from 2010 - 2019

416°
Jakesully and neytiri by dixetia crop
Admin

Presenting the journey of Desidime over the period of 9 years!

This info graphic video is for you; if you are new to Desidime or just want a glimpse of deal trends.

Desidime is a community driven site and users have played a major role in posting the best deals from various E-commerce sites on Desidime.

It would be quite right to say….. The more no. of deals in a store ~ Best shopping site

Here is the number of deals submitted by DesiDime users for different E-commerce websites from 2010 to 2019.

Want to see more such videos? Subscribe to our Youtube channel – https://ddime.i...hL

By the way; Desidime is turning 9 and it’s party time!!

There are surprises and giveaways you do not want to miss so follow this link to participate and win 1 Lakh plus prizes >>> https://ddime.i...hN

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Cropped8143075325624108843
Deal Subedar

Amazon deals r awesome

Missing
Deal Cadet

What days were they. :‘)
FreeCharge unlimited free recharge, FlipKart’s first big billion day, paytm 100% cashback sales, ebay unlimited free stuffs, free Domino’s pizzas, my dala free vouchers, nearbuy’s initial promotions..

Jiwvql0
Budding Star
dgyaan727 wrote:

What days were they. :‘)
FreeCharge unlimited free recharge, FlipKart’s first big billion day, paytm 100% cashback sales, ebay unlimited free stuffs, free Domino’s pizzas, my dala free vouchers, nearbuy’s initial promotions..

With time companies have grown smarter; Flipkart has conducted many big billion day sales, Amazon isn’t new in the Indian market, Paytm has turned out to be a necessity than a luxury smile

It is completely normal that these companies have fixed many bugs/flaws in their system that now allows people to loot much less but still sometimes we get good loots like the Amazon one a few days back

Only thing I miss is the eBay deals.Wish eBay returns to India again. eBay was the best shopping website for me and I used to buy many small interesting tech stuffs from there sad

Cropped4946029183327751476
Deal Subedar
Expand
Gaurav_G wrote:

With time companies have grown smarter; Flipkart has conducted many big billion day sales, Amazon isn’t new in the Indian market, Paytm has turned out to be a necessity than a luxury smile

It is completely normal that these companies have fixed many bugs/flaws in their system that now allows people to loot much less but still sometimes we get good loots like the Amazon one a few days back

Only thing I miss is the eBay deals.Wish eBay returns to India again. eBay was the best shopping website for me and I used to buy many small interesting tech stuffs from there sad

I should be active during that period…. cry

Cropped4946029183327751476
Deal Subedar

@LilRoot nice graphics….but with that u can add the best deal/post of each year that has the highest hotness….
so that we can appreciate our loyal old dimers

Jakesully and neytiri by dixetia crop
Admin
shuvampargal wrote:

@LilRoot nice graphics….but with that u can add the best deal/post of each year that has the highest hotness….
so that we can appreciate our loyal old dimers

Stay tuned more things coming up for dimers!

Asa
Deal Major

Nice Edit grinning

Deal Subedar

Wow! Really great. Awesome graphics. I wish I can see all GUIs & features of DD changed during this period (especially old ones) in your next video.

Long Live DD.

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar

This video is also informal ..
Btw is she’s one of the fellow admin?

Missing