Hot Deal

Desidime Journey of Deals from 2010 - 2019

468°
Deal Subedar
LilRoot
Admin

Presenting the journey of Desidime over the period of 9 years!

This info graphic video is for you; if you are new to Desidime or just want a glimpse of deal trends.

Desidime is a community driven site and users have played a major role in posting the best deals from various E-commerce sites on Desidime.

It would be quite right to say….. The more no. of deals in a store ~ Best shopping site

Here is the number of deals submitted by DesiDime users for different E-commerce websites from 2010 to 2019.

Want to see more such videos? Subscribe to our Youtube channel – https://ddime.i...hL

By the way; Desidime is turning 9 and it’s party time!!

There are surprises and giveaways you do not want to miss so follow this link to participate and win 1 Lakh plus prizes >>> https://ddime.i...hN

13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Amazon deals r awesome

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

What days were they. :‘)
FreeCharge unlimited free recharge, FlipKart’s first big billion day, paytm 100% cashback sales, ebay unlimited free stuffs, free Domino’s pizzas, my dala free vouchers, nearbuy’s initial promotions..

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

With time companies have grown smarter; Flipkart has conducted many big billion day sales, Amazon isn’t new in the Indian market, Paytm has turned out to be a necessity than a luxury smile

It is completely normal that these companies have fixed many bugs/flaws in their system that now allows people to loot much less but still sometimes we get good loots like the Amazon one a few days back

Only thing I miss is the eBay deals.Wish eBay returns to India again. eBay was the best shopping website for me and I used to buy many small interesting tech stuffs from there sad

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@LilRoot nice graphics….but with that u can add the best deal/post of each year that has the highest hotness….
so that we can appreciate our loyal old dimers

Admin
Link Copied

Stay tuned more things coming up for dimers!

View 1 more reply
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Nice Edit grinning

Link Copied

TheRankings youtube channel

Link Copied

Wow! Really great. Awesome graphics. I wish I can see all GUIs & features of DD changed during this period (especially old ones) in your next video.

Long Live DD.

Link Copied

This video is also informal ..
Btw is she’s one of the fellow admin?

Link Copied

May be priyanka or ankita
@Priyanka @ankita.kumawat

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Best deals