DesiDime Marathon (Meet-up-lift)

DesiDime Marathon (Meet-up-lift)

59°
Runn
Deal Cadet
0
695
7

Hello Friends,
I have gone through recent year’s post and seen that you had really liked meetups organised by Desidime then whether it may be at CCD or some user gathering up together themself for value time spent to share shopping experience and make it better!

How about organising Desidime Marathon ? Am looking forward to connect with dimers who can be or are enthusiastic runners for us to start chapter together.

Also please reply if anyone here from Namma Bengaluru so let us make a small catchup meet at Cubbon Park smile sunglasses

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Subedar
78
1005
14

Don’t you have any work? Just kidding no offense

Screenshot 2017 02 11 12 15 24
Deal Cadet
300
911
15

I’m from Bangalore. Pm so let’s connect each other for Bangalore specific deals.

75pe
Deal Newbie
243
3073
37

Any better deal than step step go?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Simbha3 wrote:

Any better deal than step step go?

i don’t think so, i wish running is accepted in ssg

Runn
Deal Cadet
0
695
7
thesuspended_op wrote:

Don’t you have any work? Just kidding no offense

May be you are right laughing I am ideal fresher at corporate who turned up to create this post for organising event smile

Cropped1042356471905473280
Deal Subedar
78
1005
14
Expand
AdidasRunner wrote:

May be you are right laughing I am ideal fresher at corporate who turned up to create this post for organising event smile

сука блять

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
335
8

I am in for this marathon.

Runn
Deal Cadet
0
695
7
raavi73 wrote:

I am in for this marathon.

Good to hear, where do you live?

Also I think that we must create State Deals forum where dimers from same area can connect with each other

@admin @anthrax.ut

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
335
8
Expand
AdidasRunner wrote:

Good to hear, where do you live?

Also I think that we must create State Deals forum where dimers from same area can connect with each other

@admin @anthrax.ut

Koramangala

Runn
Deal Cadet
0
695
7
Expand
raavi73 wrote:

Koramangala

Ayee! I am on the way to your place- Commune Coworks(Koramangala), why not join for Free Workshop today at 11:30 AM that will give us insight about higher studies in abroad?

Also event organisers proposed some prizes and giveaways worth Rs.50,000 – https://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fr...

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
335
8
Expand
AdidasRunner wrote:

Ayee! I am on the way to your place- Commune Coworks(Koramangala), why not join for Free Workshop today at 11:30 AM that will give us insight about higher studies in abroad?

Also event organisers proposed some prizes and giveaways worth Rs.50,000 – https://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fr...

I would have loved to join this but already have plans for this weekend. Let’s catch up any other time!

Missing
Deal Cadet
183
335
8

If i could join you, then together we would have taken some from 50k prize pool stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Runn
Deal Cadet
0
695
7
raavi73 wrote:

If i could join you, then together we would have taken some from 50k prize pool stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Hahaa , you increased chance for me to get it. Thank you toungueout

Missing