DesiDime Mods : Why You Do This?

DesiDime Mods : Why You Do This?

Score: 1 Votes: 5

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
  • Self Promotion : 1
Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31

:evil: https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif
a few weeks and months ago , MODS suddenly made their rules about trading section , SUPER STRICT ,
NO USE OF WALLET MONEY , NO ACCOUNT TRADING
@Troll
A great part of our community was banned because of minor account trading https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
Now look at the trading section
Its filled with WALLET MONEY AND ACCOUNT SELLERS?
AND IM NOTICING SINCE A LONG TIME ,
NO STRICT ACTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN .
WHY?

  • In
FPD Suggested By > blue wine ,
18 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31

C’mon?
NO RESPONSE https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@BB8DealWars wrote:

C’mon?
NO RESPONSE https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Faltu ka Lafde m kaun Pade sab nikal lete h patle gali se
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Troll ke sath bahut nainsafi hui https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Thumbimgcrop 1453457162537
Deal Captain
33
1,047
14107
157
@blue wine wrote:

Troll ke sath bahut nainsafi hui https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,086
56006
1066
@blue wine wrote:

Troll ke sath bahut nainsafi hui https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Translate

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@Achilles wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Troll ke sath bahut nainsafi hui https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


Translate

Admins did very unfair behavior with Troll

Bt bhagvan ke ghar der h andher nahi

1795140
Moderator
3
0
20532
228

@BB8DealWars Just make a thread and ask traders how many of their threads got deleted, forget about past, just ask the current traders you will get the answer.

In the past 4-5 days I alone have deleted more than 25 threads, if you want proof I can share s.s https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

If you’re talking about instant action then yes I agree sometimes it gets delayed because of various issues, but we don’t ignore any .

About strict action you yourself knows what happened to you , we do act accordingly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And a request to you, if you are noticing a illegal thread don’t make a thread on DD and waste your and others time, instead “Alert admin” or notify us.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@Beinghuman wrote:

@BB8DealWars Just make a thread and ask traders how many of their threads got deleted, forget about past, just ask the current traders you will get the answer.

In the past 4-5 days I alone have deleted more than 25 threads, if you want proof I can share s.s https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

If you’re talking about instant action then yes I agree sometimes it gets delayed because of various issues, but we don’t ignore any .

About strict action you yourself knows what happened to you , we do act accordingly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Means No body got suspend yet they can still create over and over thread again

If their thread delete after 3-4 hour Unka to kaam ho gaya

do u think Troll ke sath Nainsafi hui ?

if u dont want then leave this question
1795140
Moderator
3
0
20532
228
@blue wine wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@BB8DealWars Just make a thread and ask traders how many of their threads got deleted, forget about past, just ask the current traders you will get the answer.

In the past 4-5 days I alone have deleted more than 25 threads, if you want proof I can share s.s https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

If you’re talking about instant action then yes I agree sometimes it gets delayed because of various issues, but we don’t ignore any .

About strict action you yourself knows what happened to you , we do act accordingly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Means No body got suspend yet they can still create over and over thread again

If their thread delete after 3-4 hour Unka to kaam ho gaya

do u think Troll ke sath Nainsafi hui ?

if u dont want then leave this question


Who is Troll, any Mahapurush ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@Beinghuman wrote:

Who is Troll, any Mahapurush ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


No Troll is Just a Great Human Being https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Or should I say Was a Great https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

1795140
Moderator
3
0
20532
228
@blue wine wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Who is Troll, any Mahapurush ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


No Troll is Just a Great Human Being https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I thought he was a great referral code spammer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31
@Beinghuman wrote:

@BB8DealWars Just make a thread and ask traders how many of their threads got deleted, forget about past, just ask the current traders you will get the answer.

In the past 4-5 days I alone have deleted more than 25 threads, if you want proof I can share s.s https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

If you’re talking about instant action then yes I agree sometimes it gets delayed because of various issues, but we don’t ignore any .

About strict action you yourself knows what happened to you , we do act accordingly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And a request to you, if you are noticing a illegal thread don’t make a thread on DD and waste your and others time, instead “Alert admin” or notify us.


Sirji that was my point , you even suspended me for a long time for trading related mistake !
Just saying , I saw the rules getting a bit less strict , many people have been brave enough , even high karma ppl to post about accounts , and Paytm and wallet exchange
Anyways
I don’t have anything against DD or the Mods , just please sweep the trading section and if possible suspend ppl for like a day or two , so no one should even think about posting about account trading . God forbid , if any company ever saw these threads , they can charge DesiDime https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif desidime can’t even shut for a minute ! The dimers will get 104c fever https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Tumblr nskgm8mvqj1u3bn17o1 500
Deal Subedar
5
21
1900
31
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Troll – Bhai make a second account , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif everyone wants you back so much https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@Beinghuman wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

Who is Troll, any Mahapurush ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


No Troll is Just a Great Human Being https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


I thought he was a great referral code spammer https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Bt Troll suspended for Buying Twitter account not 4 Spaming

http://www.desidime.com/forums/trading-classifi...

check this thread everybody spaming every Second Comment is Refer sent

http://www.desidime.com/forums/freebies-all-fre...
same thing with every refer code Thread spam sab karte h badname Troll ko kar rakha h

Y Y Y ? chalo good night https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26
@BB8DealWars wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Troll – Bhai make a second account , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif everyone wants you back so much https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
1795140
Moderator
3
0
20532
228
@BB8DealWars wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@BB8DealWars Just make a thread and ask traders how many of their threads got deleted, forget about past, just ask the current traders you will get the answer.

In the past 4-5 days I alone have deleted more than 25 threads, if you want proof I can share s.s https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

If you’re talking about instant action then yes I agree sometimes it gets delayed because of various issues, but we don’t ignore any .

About strict action you yourself knows what happened to you , we do act accordingly https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And a request to you, if you are noticing a illegal thread don’t make a thread on DD and waste your and others time, instead “Alert admin” or notify us.


Sirji that was my point , you even suspended me for a long time for trading related mistake !
Just saying , I saw the rules getting a bit less strict , many people have been brave enough , even high karma ppl to post about accounts , and Paytm and wallet exchange
Anyways
I don’t have anything against DD or the Mods , just please sweep the trading section and if possible suspend ppl for like a day or two , so no one should even think about posting about account trading . God forbid , if any company ever saw these threads , they can charge DesiDime https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif desidime can’t even shut for a minute ! The dimers will get 104c fever https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Not a but many mistakes , anyway thanks for notifying it but you could do it by contacting any of the staffs instead of creating a thread.

Locking it.

Missing