DigiBank app on Bluestacks - How to install?

DigiBank app on Bluestacks - How to install?

Score: 1 Votes: 1
Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40

How to install DigiBank app from DBS on Bluestacks? Anyway? I think it causes issues even on rooted mobile etc.

14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
130
9054
53

If your intention is to make some referral money, i advise you not to do it. Don’t think of looting banks… Some take it very seriously.

Kill bill pandey
suspended
0
50
302
5
@gambitrite wrote:

If your intention is to make some referral money, i advise you not to do it. Don’t think of looting banks… Some take it very seriously.


no one takes it seriously

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40
@gambitrite wrote:

If your intention is to make some referral money, i advise you not to do it. Don’t think of looting banks… Some take it very seriously.


Not referral

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
643
@gambitrite wrote:

If your intention is to make some referral money, i advise you not to do it. Don’t think of looting banks… Some take it very seriously.


Nah, I also have a genuine account which is lying unused since DBS introduced that in-app security tool which fails to install. Keep in mind that I use almost all my apps on emulators for privacy/security reasons.

I am also very interested in finding a solution to this issue.

@bargainhunter Apparently, the problem lies with Xposed/XPrivacy. CC @Tejaa @thementalist @Zubies

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3738
43
@DealSeeker wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

If your intention is to make some referral money, i advise you not to do it. Don’t think of looting banks… Some take it very seriously.


Nah, I also have a genuine account which is lying unused since DBS introduced that in-app security tool which fails to install. Keep in mind that I use almost all my apps on emulators for privacy/security reasons.

I am also very interested in finding a solution to this issue.

@bargainhunter Apparently, the problem lies with Xposed/XPrivacy. CC @Tejaa @thementalist @Zubies


Agree with you not using such apps on phone. Though I use all of these apps which poke into my privacy on a secondary phone which doesn’t have any of my info. These apps are not transparent in terms of privacy.

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
26

Idhar to bina rooted phone m bhi nahi chalta

You are thinking on bs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

ye to ek ek app check karta hai once i installed fake lockation phir to open hi nahi hua

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0
@blue wine wrote:

Idhar to bina rooted phone m bhi nahi chalta

You are thinking on bs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

ye to ek ek app check karta hai once i installed fake lockation phir to open hi nahi hua


I installed digibank app on cm11 (rooted) and its working without giving any error on opening app.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
518
7
@smz wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Idhar to bina rooted phone m bhi nahi chalta

You are thinking on bs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

ye to ek ek app check karta hai once i installed fake lockation phir to open hi nahi hua


I installed digibank app on cm11 (rooted) and its working without giving any error on opening app.

how ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
38
0
@gotrajk wrote:

@smz wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Idhar to bina rooted phone m bhi nahi chalta

You are thinking on bs https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

ye to ek ek app check karta hai once i installed fake lockation phir to open hi nahi hua


I installed digibank app on cm11 (rooted) and its working without giving any error on opening app.

how ?


As i read many times on dd that digibank app was not working on rooted phones, so i just installed it on my phone and it proceeded me to create an account without any errors.

Bh 400x400
Deal Cadet
1
89
506
40

Does it ban if I install multiple accounts on same mobile by deleting previous account?

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
50
4252
42
@DealSeeker wrote:

Nah, I also have a genuine account which is lying unused since DBS introduced that in-app security tool which fails to install. Keep in mind that I use almost all my apps on emulators for privacy/security reasons.

I am also very interested in finding a solution to this issue.

@bargainhunter Apparently, the problem lies with Xposed/XPrivacy. CC @Tejaa @thementalist @Zubies


Don’t you get irritated managing so many devices and the time spent on making it work?

P.S. Uninstalled Whatsapp ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20161125 220914
Deal Lieutenant
2
50
4252
42
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Agree with you not using such apps on phone. Though I use all of these apps which poke into my privacy on a secondary phone which doesn’t have any of my info. These apps are not transparent in terms of privacy.


Does DigiBank work with Redmi Note 3 ? Sorry could not find the thread where few had mentioned problems of DBS on RN3.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3738
43
@saymyname wrote:

@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Agree with you not using such apps on phone. Though I use all of these apps which poke into my privacy on a secondary phone which doesn’t have any of my info. These apps are not transparent in terms of privacy.


Does DigiBank work with Redmi Note 3 ? Sorry could not find the thread where few had mentioned problems of DBS on RN3.

Sorry, I don’t own any xiaomi line of phones. But I see no reason why it shouldn’t work.

286 907
Deal Major
1
436
21758
161
@DealSeeker wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

If your intention is to make some referral money, i advise you not to do it. Don’t think of looting banks… Some take it very seriously.


Nah, I also have a genuine account which is lying unused since DBS introduced that in-app security tool which fails to install. Keep in mind that I use almost all my apps on emulators for privacy/security reasons.

I am also very interested in finding a solution to this issue.

@bargainhunter Apparently, the problem lies with Xposed/XPrivacy. CC @Tejaa @thementalist @Zubies


@Dr Anshuman Missing, lets find him https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing