Dimers using coolpad, LeEco, RN3 and lenovo K4 ...

Dimers using coolpad, LeEco, RN3 and lenovo K4 please help me choose right phone.

Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Score: 4 Votes: 4
Funny pictures tumblr gif 2
Deal Subedar
3
27
1244
28

Recently I sold my Galaxy Note 1 on quikrX which worked flawlessly for 5 years https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif So now I want to buy a phone under 10k. I am OK with 16 GB, single sim but want 5.5 inch screen. I don’t want phone which heats up and eats up battery. Right now there are 4 best phones in the market.
1. RN3 16GB
2. LeEco Le Eco (same as Le 1s) but price will be 10,000 with 1 year free membership for songs, TV shows and movies.
3. Coolpad Note 3 Plus (will be launching on 6th April, price might be 10,000 with good specs)
4. Lenovo K4 Note but price is 12,000 (do u guys think it’s price will be reduced in coming days?)

Dimers using above phones and coolpad note 3 please give your genuine reviews of phones. Please let me know how much your phone heats up while playing games, charging, calling, watching movies, listening music, kept in idle situation https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif and how your batteries are working, how fast is it draining, does it drain while phone is kept idle, how much your battery life has deteriorated after months of use. There are lots of negative reviews for all above phone in terms of heating and battery drainage issue. So i want a good phone which does not heat much with normal usage like listening music, browsing and watching movies as I am not much in to gaming. I am not in hurry to buy a phone so will read all your reviews and take a decision after 2 or 3 weeks https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

17 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Epyvirl24cl5w9le4mmn
suspended
3
190
4066
34

Who uses a phone for 5 years https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
RN3 will be best for now else I suggest you wait till the launch of moto g4

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
51

Really did you maintain Galaxy note 1 flawlessly about 5 years ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

It indicates that you are normal user i think

So you better go for Samsung phones only ( Offline) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
49

@jaguarfree : If you are INTO music (not in games) then go for k4 note.Its currently the best selling phone in Amazon. If your budget is low then choose cn3 lite.

Funny pictures tumblr gif 2
Deal Subedar
3
27
1244
28
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Really did you maintain Galaxy note 1 flawlessly about 5 years ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

It indicates that you are normal user i think

So you better go for Samsung phones only ( Offline) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


5 years because it was damn good phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif I installed many custom ROMs on that, played games,gps, movies, browsing, used it moderately. It was just from last year it’s battery started draining quickly but that was fine because it was already 4 years old. I never changed any part in that phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif just changed it’s battery recently to sell it on QuikrX because my phone was rejected earlier due to bulged up battery.

Anonymous
Deal Subedar
3
241
2474
42

RN3 will suit best for all your needs.

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
49
@jaguarfree wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

Really did you maintain Galaxy note 1 flawlessly about 5 years ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

It indicates that you are normal user i think

So you better go for Samsung phones only ( Offline) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


5 years because it was damn good phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif I installed many custom ROMs on that, played games,gps, movies, browsing, used it moderately. It was just from last year it’s battery started draining quickly but that was fine because it was already 4 years old. I never changed any part in that phone https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif just changed it’s battery recently to sell it on QuikrX because my phone was rejected earlier due to bulged up battery.


+1

Samsung Galaxy Note each and every series is a must buy. Costly though but its perfect VFM. Buy latest note series if you can afford!

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
49

@jaguarfree : If you want true value for money product + looks buy Nexus 5x https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Buy the Nexus 5X because…
— It has a less slippery design

— It has a gem of a camera

— It runs no-nonsense, slick Android Marshmallow

— It guarantees timely software updates in future

— It offers smooth performance

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Redmi note 3 best phone have all feature and snapdragon check YouTube to find difference between medtek n snapdragon you will come to know
why am saying redmi note 3

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

get redmi note 3 its allrounder

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Cadet
1
92
878
18

RN3
No doubt a better choice currently.

Funny pictures tumblr gif 2
Deal Subedar
3
27
1244
28
@M.MAHI wrote:

RN3
No doubt a better choice currently.


everyone are saying same thing but 9000 price of Le1 Eco with lots of services and underclocked processor, fast charging, classy look and best build is very tempting. After 1st update of Le1 S their heating problem was minimized and camera quality was improved vastly and it is good compared to RN3 who’s price is 12,000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Le1 Eco with underclocked processor will now heat less and will be good for moderate users like me. Let’s see what Coolpad will be launching today. Also there are 2, 3 other new phones launching next week and LeEco Le 2 will be launched in the end of May. So waiting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5010
56
@jaguarfree wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

RN3
No doubt a better choice currently.


everyone are saying same thing but 9000 price of Le1 Eco with lots of services and underclocked processor, fast charging, classy look and best build is very tempting. After 1st update of Le1 S their heating problem was minimized and camera quality was improved vastly and it is good compared to RN3 who’s price is 12,000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Le1 Eco with underclocked processor will now heat less and will be good for moderate users like me. Let’s see what Coolpad will be launching today. Also there are 2, 3 other new phones launching next week and LeEco Le 2 will be launched in the end of May. So waiting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


After Sales Services??? Repairs/replacements if any… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Funny pictures tumblr gif 2
Deal Subedar
3
27
1244
28
@vijkap201 wrote:

@jaguarfree wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

RN3
No doubt a better choice currently.


everyone are saying same thing but 9000 price of Le1 Eco with lots of services and underclocked processor, fast charging, classy look and best build is very tempting. After 1st update of Le1 S their heating problem was minimized and camera quality was improved vastly and it is good compared to RN3 who’s price is 12,000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Le1 Eco with underclocked processor will now heat less and will be good for moderate users like me. Let’s see what Coolpad will be launching today. Also there are 2, 3 other new phones launching next week and LeEco Le 2 will be launched in the end of May. So waiting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


After Sales Services??? Repairs/replacements if any… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


of which company?

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
136
1320
52

miui is better

Despil
Deal Cadet
0
52
110
8

but rn3 having manufacturing issues many complaining that

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5010
56
@jaguarfree wrote:

@vijkap201 wrote:

@jaguarfree wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

RN3
No doubt a better choice currently.


everyone are saying same thing but 9000 price of Le1 Eco with lots of services and underclocked processor, fast charging, classy look and best build is very tempting. After 1st update of Le1 S their heating problem was minimized and camera quality was improved vastly and it is good compared to RN3 who’s price is 12,000 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif Le1 Eco with underclocked processor will now heat less and will be good for moderate users like me. Let’s see what Coolpad will be launching today. Also there are 2, 3 other new phones launching next week and LeEco Le 2 will be launched in the end of May. So waiting https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


After Sales Services??? Repairs/replacements if any… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


of which company?

For LeEco Le 2 …

Funny pictures tumblr gif 2
Deal Subedar
3
27
1244
28
@vijkap201 wrote:


For LeEco Le 2 …


LeEco has 550 service centers in India and they are planning to open many shops in India, they want to be the number smartphone seller in India and they have aggressive plans for that. They are right now selling Le1 Eco with zero profit.

Missing