dineout

dineout

102°
Cropped7825298176396672086
Deal Newbie
50
37
2

Anyone tell me in lucknow which rasturant is accepted dineout payment?

15 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Cropped7825298176396672086
Deal Newbie
50
37
2
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Many res. are denying to accept payment through Dine out Pay.
@ashisharea789 bro if u found any res. In lucknow so ping me with res. Location nd name joy

spice garden indranagar,kolkata dinning aliganj,taste of india mahanagar,burgerpoint all loaction sagar ratana all location

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
171
8782
92
Expand
ashisharea789 wrote:

spice garden indranagar,kolkata dinning aliganj,taste of india mahanagar,burgerpoint all loaction sagar ratana all location

U personally tried or nt?

Download
Shopping Friend
36
27894
442
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Many res. are denying to accept payment through Dine out Pay.
@ashisharea789 bro if u found any res. In lucknow so ping me with res. Location nd name joy

Yes bro, mostly small restaurants dont accept it, check at sagar ratna it should work

Cropped7825298176396672086
Deal Newbie
50
37
2
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes bro, mostly small restaurants dont accept it, check at sagar ratna it should work

yes it accepted i already visit their blush

Download
Shopping Friend
36
27894
442
Expand
ashisharea789 wrote:

mostly rasturant is not accepted

Hmm… That depends on the restaurant bro, you can always complaint to dineout, they would train the restaurant employees

Cropped7825298176396672086
Deal Newbie
50
37
2
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hmm… That depends on the restaurant bro, you can always complaint to dineout, they would train the restaurant employees

yes alrdy complain for many ras. joy

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
171
8782
92
Expand
ashisharea789 wrote:

yes i visited in all which i mention

Ok thanks bro…Burger beans nd sagar ratna is near from my location…Nd confirm me one thing more..If I booked through 50% off bill slot then I can pay through remaining 50% amount from dineout pay? (Ur experience in these two res.)

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
171
8782
92
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hmm… That depends on the restaurant bro, you can always complaint to dineout, they would train the restaurant employees

Yes bro…

Cropped7825298176396672086
Deal Newbie
50
37
2
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Ok thanks bro…Burger beans nd sagar ratna is near from my location…Nd confirm me one thing more..If I booked through 50% off bill slot then I can pay through remaining 50% amount from dineout pay? (Ur experience in these two res.)

yes u can 20℅ from dineout pay promocash and u can also avail 250 dineout voucher which is given from toi

Jumpfreeze
Deal Subedar
94
1588
22
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Many res. are denying to accept payment through Dine out Pay.
@ashisharea789 bro if u found any res. In lucknow so ping me with res. Location nd name joy

Please pm me too @ashisharea789

Cropped212614350651407401
Analyst
171
8782
92
Expand
Foodie wrote:

Please pm me too @ashisharea789

Bro sagar ratna nd burger beans are accepting dine out pay acc to OP so i would try in couple of days

Missing