DINEOUT vouchers worth 250 showing invalid now

DINEOUT vouchers worth 250 showing invalid now

71°
Missing
Deal Newbie

Hi, anyone facing the same issue, what is the validity of 250 rs??

19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Cadet

Apply on any Restaurant Payment Bill section it will work there not in my account section

Missing
Deal Newbie

Did the same, previously it was working, but today it was not working, probably they have withdrawn offer like amazon cry

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Cadet

Mine are working bro.

Original
Deal Cadet

How do you use the vouchers? I have never used dineout.
Do you need to book a reservation first from dineout pay enabled restaurants, then pay whatever bill comes via dineout pay and in that page there will be an option to enter voucher code?

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
ontherocks wrote:

Do you need to book a reservation first from dineout pay enabled restaurants, then pay whatever bill comes via dineout pay and in that page there will be an option to enter voucher code?

Yeah

Download
Shopping Friend

Working fine for me smile

Deal Cadet
ontherocks wrote:

Jst check that restaurant is accepting dineout or not.
Go to billing counter and confrm with them about dineout payment. Next select the restaurant and pay your bill. You dont need to book table. But to get special offers running u need to book table

Original
Deal Cadet
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

Go to billing counter and confrm with them about dineout payment. Next select the restaurant and pay your bill. You dont need to book table. But to get special offers running u need to book table

That’s good news. I can use it for takeaways then. To also avail the dineout offers, I can as well book a table at the billing counter.

Original
Deal Cadet
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

Can I use multiple vouchers in one bill?

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Pikachu_ wrote:

No, in certain restaurants you need to book a table to be able to pay bill using dineout. Its better to call up and ask the restaurant beforehand.

Deal Cadet
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

No, in certain restaurants you need to book a table to be able to pay bill using dineout. Its better to call up and ask the restaurant beforehand.

May be but in my place no need to book table for takeways. But better to confirm first

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

no need to call. you can check in dineout itself. Try to pay for restaurant where you want to go..If it allows means no booking required. But good to do booking toungueout

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
nomag wrote:

no need to call. you can check in dineout itself. Try to pay for restaurant where you want to go..If it allows means no booking required. But good to do booking toungueout

No, it happened with me. Even when the book table was not necessary for the restaurant and I could pay bill, the restaurant manager asked me to book table because they had some issue receiving the money from dineout or something along those lines.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

No, it happened with me. Even when the book table was not necessary for the restaurant and I could pay bill, the restaurant manager asked me to book table because they had some issue receiving the money from dineout or something along those lines.

in that case, you can do at same time

Missing
Deal Newbie

Can’t we buy any deal at payment page with that code

Images
Deal Newbie
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

happened with me too…apparently some restaurants either not receiving money or receiving the confirmation about the payment late…either case its a big embarrassment for both sides rage

but at some fast food joints where takeaways are more popular as they have less than adequate sitting arrangement they request not to book table…just pay the bill, take your food and get lost laughing

Missing